toldailytopic: Fast food: the best, and worst.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The TheologyOnline.com TOPIC OF THE DAY for April 6th, 2012 08:51 AM

toldailytopic: Fast food: the best, and worst.

Take the topic above and run with it! Slice it, dice it, give us your general thoughts about it. Everyday there will be a new TOL Topic of the Day.
If you want to make suggestions for the Topic of the Day send a Tweet to @toldailytopic or @theologyonline or send it to us via Facebook.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
haven't had one in a long time
but
I use to get a bean and cheese burrito from taco bell for only 79 cents

sky.

BANNED
Banned
Worst Burger King, Culver's.

Best Wendy's for their Apple Pecan Chicken Salad and Chili. I don't like Wendy's burgers.

McDonalds for their Southwest Grilled Chicken Salad. I have heard that Wendy's new Cobb Salad is very good but I haven't had it yet.

King cobra

DOCTA
LIFETIME MEMBER
Best: Chipotle

Great burritos and/or salads. The ingredients are fresh and locally obtained when possible.

Worst: Subway

I really like subway...usually. I just recently realized that you can order any sub in the form of a salad. Very good. But, unless you have a favorite Subway that you like, the percentage of their servers with punk attitudes seems higher than most. Maybe it’s just a local problem?

King cobra

DOCTA
LIFETIME MEMBER
Worst Burger King, Culver's.

Best Wendy's for their Apple Pecan Chicken Salad and Chili. I don't like Wendy's burgers.

McDonalds for their Southwest Grilled Chicken Salad. I have heard that Wendy's new Cobb Salad is very good but I haven't had it yet.

Wendy's Apple Pecan Chicken Salad........YES!!
My weakness at Wendy's is chocolate frosty fry-dipping. Nasty-good!!

It is my personal opinion that one should probably only eat subway or something related to that - this is not even driven by the fact that it's supposedly healthier - but by the fact that you can see more of it put together before they hand it to you!

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Overall Best Fast Food: Chic-fil-A. Great sandwich and salads. Healthy variety that tastes great and they close on Sundays out of general principle.

Hon. Men.: Arby's (roast beef au jus)

Best Burger: Five Guys/In-N-Out

Hon. Men.: Wendy's

Worst: Krystal when they bag them in plastic so the bun is soggy inside of a minute and a half.

Best Pizza: Hungry Howie's

Hon. Men.: Mellow Mushroom and Papa John's

Worst: Little Caesar's

Sandwich Best: Panera Bread Company

Worst: :think:

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Absolutely the best: Anything at Taco Cabana. Fresh, authentic, and delicious. So good, you can only get it in Texas and qualified adjoining states.

Worst. KFC's Double Down.

Dena

My weakness at Wendy's is chocolate frosty fry-dipping. Nasty-good!!

My husband makes fun of me for that and finds it completely disgusting. Therefore I must do it even though I shouldn't be eating their fries (gluten issues).

I only eat fast food when we travel and the only things I eat are Wendy's baked potatoes, their Frosty and rice from Taco Bell. So I really have no idea what is good and what isn't.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Anyone beside me like Schlotzsky's?

I loved the one in Montgomery. I'd eat there when I was interning with the AG's office. Great soda selection too. But I don't have one near me these days. Good chain.

Another good sub chain back in the day was Solomon's. There was one at the University of Alabama I'd eat at every time I went to visit my older brother. They steamed the sandwiches but knew just how much to apply. Great place with a hefty helping of thinly piled meat on each sandwich.

Best ... Togo's
:idunno:

This Charming Manc

Fish n Chips - But finding good chip shops is getting harder all the time.

My wife taco bell on me and I really don't get the mexican thing.

Isn't all Mexican food essentially the same just folded different ?