toldailytopic: Do you think there will ever be a cure for cancer?

elohiym

I buy the Morton's salt enriched with it.

That's actually a poor source of iodine and salt, brother. I'm saying that based on research, and you can learn more if you read Dr. Brownstein's book. You would do better using either Lugol's solution or Iodoral (I prefer Lugol's), and Real Salt or Celtic Sea Salt (I prefer Celtic).

When I was clearing iodine-competing halogens from my body, I was taking 100mg/day without adverse effects. That is also the dosage the woman was taking whose breast cancer went away in the case study I mentioned earlier. I built up to that dosage.

S0Z0

BANNED
Banned
I agree that genetic factors enter in to being a cause for cancer, but what we are looking for is curing it, which can still be done whether it is genetic or not.

MrRadish

I wonder though, if a cure for viral infections is found, what shall that do to bacterial infections, to which we are very vulnerable?:confused:

Cancer can sometimes be triggered by viruses or bacteria, but it isn't either of those things. It's actually the uncontrolled replication of mutant or damaged cells by your own body.