toldailytopic: Christian Counceling: Good or Bad?

Letsargue

Not a very helpful response.

I wasn't trying to help you!! - I've been doing just that for five or more years now, and all I ever get is just like the garbage I still get, so NO! - Help yourself; I can't save you if you refuse to be saved!!

Paul -- 080812

Letsargue

AMR is always a gentleman. No doubt he didn't feel that he could add anything substantive to the discussion?

Yes, -- if he attempted to be Christian, you all would hate him also, - that's Why!!!

He's the Genius; - smarter than us all, and he can't ADD anything to such foolishness that is being said here?????? ---- I can't blame him for not being Christian Like!!

Paul -- 080812

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Has anyone ever seen how a real Fool thinks he has (( proved me wrong ))?? - Just look at the response to this last Post!! - A real ~christian~ attitude!!!!
Goose, go gander yourself. :think: Or vice versa.

See, the other approach was much more conducive to substantive, meaningful discourse. This sort of thing just invites slapdashery. :eek:

Yes, -- if he [AMR] attempted to be Christian, you all would hate him also, - that's Why!!!
I don't know many without a head full of bad wire who would describe AMR as other than a brother in Christ.

He's the Genius; - smarter than us all,
In order: yes and possibly. We haven't exchanged Stanford-Binets. But really, once you get to a certain zip code it's mostly plumage. Twenty points above the line and it's not meaning a great deal. Twenty points below it and it's a free fall. Twenty below that and you don't know what you're missing.

and he can't ADD anything to such foolishness that is being said here?????? ---- I can't blame him for not being Christian Like!!
Of course you can't not...what? :think:

Paul -- 080812
Paul

Last edited:

Letsargue

Goose, go gander yourself.

See, the other approach was much more conducive to substantive, meaningful discourse. This sort of thing just invites slapdashery. :eek:

I don't know many without a head full of bad wire who would describe AMR as other than a brother in Christ.

In order: yes and possibly. We haven't exchanged Stanford-Binets. But really, once you get to a certain zip code it's mostly plumage. Twenty points above the line and it's not meaning a great deal. Twenty points below it and it's a free fall. Twenty below that and you don't know what you're missing.

Of course you can't not...what? :think:

Paul

That doesn't show, or prove that I'm wrong either!! - How am I supposed to respond to such nonsense??? Give me something worthy of a response!! You accuse me of gibberish, look at your garbage for a change!!

Paul -- 080812

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
That doesn't show, or prove that I'm wrong either!!
Paul, you often appear to believe that your declaring a thing is proof and that the absence of people countering your declaration with the work you don't demonstrate in making it constitutes some sort of moral victory.

It's darn peculiar.

So if you want to declare something as patently loony as suggesting AMR is anything other than or conducting himself as something other than a brother in Christ it isn't my part to prove you wrong. It's your part to make the charge stick.

- How am I supposed to respond to such nonsense???
It's a mystery. :plain:

You accuse me of gibberish,
I wouldn't say it's so much an accusation as notation. Not that you aren't capable of more, as you demonstrated not too long ago. Too bad you've gone back to business as usual.

look at your garbage for a change!!
But really, have you even seen Observations? :mmph: :eek:

Letsargue

Paul, you often appear to believe that your declaring a thing is proof and that the absence of people countering your declaration with the work you don't demonstrate in making it constitutes some sort of moral victory.

It's darn peculiar.

So if you want to declare something as patently loony as suggesting AMR is anything other than or conducting himself as something other than a brother in Christ it isn't my part to prove you wrong. It's your part to make the charge stick.

It's a mystery. :plain:

I wouldn't say it's so much an accusation as notation. Not that you aren't capable of more, as you demonstrated not too long ago. Too bad you've gone back to business as usual.

But really, have you even seen Observations? :mmph: :eek:

Again, the things that I teach in my (( Threads )), You cannot disprove, neither can any of your loving geniuses. All you give is this trash that has nothing to do with attempting to disprove anything. It's the coward's way out, and any ( half wit ) can see what you and some of the others who pretend to be Christians; - what they are doing to waste time and space on TOL!! - (( Prove me wrong )) in my Threads, or quit wasting TOL's Space!! I don't care for your nonsense that has ( No meaning but HATE )!!!

Paul -- 080912

Shasta

depends on the quality of the counsellor and your state of mind, usually I prefer friends.

Friends are too bias to see your problems consistently and accurately. They would not be your friends if they were not bias. I have seen this personally - a friend who leads a Bible study cannot see that a member is abusing his prepubescent daughter when I knew for a fact he was. What would people confess to their friends: "I am committing adultery with your wife, I am a closet homosexual and am in love with you? Perhaps you have friends who are so spiritual that they can risk losing your friendship in order to tell the truth but (imo) this is seldom the case.

Shasta

If a brother is stuck in the mud without his Bible, is it OK if I help him out of the mud? Or should I just tell him to trust in what the Bible says?

Jesus did not ask for membership cards when He fed the 5000. The Bible is true with regard to the nature of men, the needs and relationship. Intimacy is ultimately their desire whether they see it or not, no matter what false way they choose to get there. Jesus listens and speaks the truth in love. Another person does not have to believe the Bible although it is true for them as it is for anyone else.

God listens and sends the rain on the just and the unjust. It is the kindness of God that brings us to repentance not shooting them with the gospel gun. The Father reserves that for His children when they need discipline.

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Jesus did not ask for membership cards when He fed the 5000. The Bible is true with regard to the nature of men, the needs and relationship. Intimacy is ultimately their desire whether they see it or not, no matter what false way they choose to get there. Jesus listens and speaks the truth in love. Another person does not have to believe the Bible although it is true for them as it is for anyone else.

God listens and sends the rain on the just and the unjust. It is the kindness of God that brings us to repentance not shooting them with the gospel gun. The Father reserves that for His children when they need discipline.
I'm not exactly sure what you are saying. Are you are trying to affirm my point, oppose my point or just did you simply not get my point?

MaryContrary

Hall of Fame
I wasn't trying to help you!! - I've been doing just that for five or more years now, and all I ever get is just like the garbage I still get, so NO! - Help yourself; I can't save you if you refuse to be saved!!

Paul -- 080812

Then shut up? :idunno:

If you're not in this thread to teach, share, discuss or, at the least, argue, then you're just being obnoxious. What a poor attitude you display here. Why should anyone care what you have to say now? :mmph:

Letsargue

Then shut up? :idunno:

If you're not in this thread to teach, share, discuss or, at the least, argue, then you're just being obnoxious. What a poor attitude you display here. Why should anyone care what you have to say now? :mmph:

You're not the (( Only )) one here!!!!!!!!

And I ((( Don't Have To ((Shut Up))!!!! - For someone like You)))!!!!!!

Paul -- 081312