toldailytopic: $476 Million. What would you do if you won Friday's MEGA Lottery Jackp

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
1. Buy TOL its own dedicated server so it doesn't have to hold the yearly TOL-athons.

2. Buy it it's own radio station where it can broadcast Bob Enyart Live over the airwaves and bring in a host of other interesting personalities and programs, including one on one debates.
That would be sliiiiick. :up:

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
We might be able to work something out.
Of course, I'd suck at maintaining a forum. I'd need a few decent people to run the place.

Know anyone willing to work on a few measly million a year?

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
A few people and a radio station...I already took this bad boy world wide back in post 10. Now get on the global TOL bandwagon or prepare to fall beneath its gigantic multimedia wheels! :reals:

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
The TheologyOnline.com TOPIC OF THE DAY for March 28th, 2012 08:48 AM

toldailytopic: $476 Million. What would you do if you won Friday's MEGA Lottery Jackpot?

Yes, I play, and I would probably have to think about what I would do if I won but, I can tell you this my family and friends would be taken care of quite well, I would see to that. What good is having that kind of money if you cannot share some of it with those you care about.

I would make Padron 1964's my everyday cigars :cigar:

Psalmist

Blessed is the man that......
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

toldailytopic:
$476 Million.
What would you do if you won Friday's MEGA Lottery Jackpot?

I'm not too sure what I would do...

But I like the idea others have about helping Knight get a dedicated server for TOL.

Give some of my TOL friends a lifetime subscription.

Help our kids, grand kids and great kids out.

This list could get long, so I leave it where it is now, but it might be fun to find out.

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

toldailytopic: $476 Million. What would you do if you won Friday's MEGA Lottery Jackpot?

lottery.jpg

Take the topic above and run with it! Slice it, dice it, give us your general thoughts about it. Everyday there will be a new TOL Topic of the Day.
If you want to make suggestions for the Topic of the Day send a Tweet to @toldailytopic or @theologyonline or send it to us via Facebook.

I'd have a 2nd home in Denver and a 3rd somewhere warm. Probably buy some farm land. Make some investments that would insure the money was never all gone. I would also fund some ministries and charities that I thought were doing some good.

Newman

I'd go on a looooooong vacation--backpacking probably--to think and pray about the best ways to use the money.

Arthur Brain

After that's done, hose it out and stick sissy-boy Town in with me. :)

How would that be any sort of contest? TH mauls you enough as it is man....you got a deathwish or somethin?

Anyhoo, I'd spend it on Whiskey and Worcester sauce, and possibly some other things too boring to mention....

Iconoclast

lottery.jpg

Take the topic above and run with it! Slice it, dice it, give us your general thoughts about it. Everyday there will be a new TOL Topic of the Day.
If you want to make suggestions for the Topic of the Day send a Tweet to @toldailytopic or @theologyonline or send it to us via Facebook.

I would start my own radio network...
I would finance BEL for life.
I would finance ARTL.
I would finance Personhood USA..
I would start the partnership for a homo free america.