TOL Radio: The Great TOL Music Experiment

GuySmiley

Oh geez, Poly is right, I just started the playlist. This is going to be fun, haha. Good idea Knight!

GuySmiley

By the way Doc, I've loved the songs you've put up! I was thinking of putting up Ocean Floor also. Cubehead, uh, not so much :chuckle:

dan1el

I just searched for some of the more obscure music I know about to get an idea about the selection, and thus far it looks good; I actually found JT Bruce, The Adventures of Duane and Brando, and even Tygörz.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hey pozzolane, I un-favorited you and I am not going to add your songs to the playlist because you selected songs with vulgar and profane lyrics.

Sorry dude... but this is meant to be fun and light-hearted.

pozzolane

BANNED
Banned
Hey pozzolane, I un-favorited you and I am not going to add your songs to the playlist because you selected songs with vulgar and profane lyrics.

Sorry dude... but this is meant to be fun and light-hearted.

:idunno:

That's fine.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
maybe we could also get a last.fm group, and make a radio stream for it?
last.fm looks pretty cool can you tell me more about it?

One problem I have found with blip.fm is there is no way to make an embedded player that plays all of our music. The only embedded player I can make plays only my music and no other DJ's. :(

pozzolane

BANNED
Banned
Do you like any non-potty music? :idunno:

Of course, I like all different kinds of music. I didn't realize that one cannot pick and choose from their lists if they just let it play from their favorites, and it just so happened that my first pick (picked for my own listening purposes) had the f-bomb in it at the end. It was my bad and I'm not hurt or anything over knight not wishing to play it, and remove me from the TOL list.

Maybe you could just submit those and try again...

I suppose I could open another account and only blip music I know would be appropriate. But for the one I already opened, I'd rather just keep picking music that I, and others that have already subscribed to my page, would like to hear without having to worry about it being not acceptable for one of my favorite subscribers.

Even if I'm not participating in the TOL radio, I still give knight props for bringing blip.fm to my attention.

:e4e: :)

assuranceagent

I'm not totally comprehending how this whole thing works...

Some of my songs aren't in the new thread...does that mean you don't like them? Or just that they aren't there yet? Or that I did it wrong?