ECT TOL "member" God's Truth-Her "Un truth"

God's Truth

Yes, and they were saved by grace!

Ephesians 2:8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:"

Just as those of us today who have trusted the Lord believing the gospel of Christ (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV)!

They did not have to do a washing and offer animals to sacrifice after having a period, and after having a semen discharge.

It does not mean we no longer have to obey Jesus.

See Leviticus 15.

john w

Hall of Fame
"Obey everything that Jesus says..I obey all of Jesus' teachings....I follow all of Jesus teachings, exactly as he says....-Mrs. Otis Campbell AKA God’sUNTruth

You lie about this-no, you don't.

john w

Hall of Fame
They did not have to do a washing and offer animals to sacrifice after having a period, and after having a semen discharge.

It does not mean we no longer have to obey Jesus.

See Leviticus 15.

=obey Jesus, but no longer.

Put your haseesh pipe down.

"Obey everything that Jesus says."-Mrs. Otis Campbell

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Sober up.

"Obey everything that Jesus says."-TOL drunk

"OBEYING JESUS WAS NOT NAILED TO THE CROSS."-Mrs. Otis Campbell

"Jesus says" to obey "The commands to Moses...The ceremonial works of the law." "OBEYING JESUS" is obeying " "The commands to Moses...ceremonial works of the law."

You: Obey Jesus, but don't obey Jesus.

You lush.

Mat 28:18 And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.
Mat 28:19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:
Mat 28:20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

God's Truth

Mat 28:18 And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.
Mat 28:19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:
Mat 28:20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

Amen.

heir

TOL Subscriber

Get on with it then, poser! 612+ laws, commandments, statutes, ordinances,...

SaulToPaul 2

Matthew 10:5 (KJV)

Commanded

john w

Hall of Fame

Mark 1:44 KJV

And saith unto him, See thou say nothing to any man: but go thy way, shew thyself to the priest, and offer for thy cleansing those things which Moses .

Do it.

Fraud.

john w

Hall of Fame

Luke 18:22 KJV

Now when Jesus heard these things, he said unto him, Yet lackest thou one thing: sell all that thou hast, and distribute unto the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come, follow me.

Do it.

Fraud.

john w

Hall of Fame

Luke 9 KJV
1 Then he called his twelve disciples together, and gave them power and authority over all devils, and to cure diseases.

2 And he sent them to preach the kingdom of God, and to heal the sick.

3 And he said unto them, Take nothing for your journey, neither staves, nor scrip, neither bread, neither money; neither have two coats apiece.

4 And whatsoever house ye enter into, there abide, and thence depart.

5 And whosoever will not receive you, when ye go out of that city, shake off the very dust from your feet for a testimony against them.

6 And they departed, and went through the towns, preaching the gospel, and healing every where.

Do all of the above, like your "spiritual" brother Judas, was told to do.

Fraud.

john w

Hall of Fame

Luke 9 KJV
1 Then he called his twelve disciples together, and gave them power and authority over all devils, and to cure diseases.

2 And he sent them to preach the kingdom of God, and to heal the sick.

3 And he said unto them, Take nothing for your journey, neither staves, nor scrip, neither bread, neither money; neither have two coats apiece.

4 And whatsoever house ye enter into, there abide, and thence depart.

5 And whosoever will not receive you, when ye go out of that city, shake off the very dust from your feet for a testimony against them.

6 And they departed, and went through the towns, preaching the gospel, and healing every where.

Do all of the above.

Fraud.

Matthew 10 KJV
1 And when he had called unto him his twelve disciples, he gave them power against unclean spirits, to cast them out, and to heal all manner of sickness and all manner of disease.

2 Now the names of the twelve apostles are these; The first, Simon, who is called Peter, and Andrew his brother; James the son of Zebedee, and John his brother;

3 Philip, and Bartholomew; Thomas, and Matthew the publican; James the son of Alphaeus, and Lebbaeus, whose surname was Thaddaeus;

4 Simon the Canaanite, and Judas Iscariot, who also betrayed him.

5 These twelve Jesus sent forth, and commanded them, saying, Go not into the way of the Gentiles, and into any city of the Samaritans enter ye not:

6 But go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

7 And as ye go, preach, saying, The kingdom of heaven is at hand.

8 Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely ye have received, freely give.

Do the above "command."

Fraud.

God's Truth

You too!

"Get on with it then, poser! 612+ laws, commandments, statutes, ordinances,..."

We have in the New Testament all the teachings from Jesus to obey.

However, all of the scriptures, old and new, they are used for rebuking, and teaching in righteousness.

john w

Hall of Fame

Acts 1:3
To whom also he shewed himself alive after his passion by many infallible proofs, being seen of them forty days, and speaking of the things pertaining to the kingdom of God:

Acts 2 KJV

43 And fear came upon every soul: and many wonders and signs were done by the apostles.

44 And all that believed were together, and had all things common;

45 And sold their possessions and goods, and parted them to all men, as every man had need.

46 And they, continuing daily with one accord in the temple, and breaking bread from house to house, did eat their meat with gladness and singleness of heart,

47 Praising God, and having favour with all the people. And the Lord added to the church daily such as should be saved.

Acts 3 KJV

Now Peter and John went up together into the temple at the hour of prayer, being the ninth hour.

Do it-observe all things....commanded...

Fraud.

john w

Hall of Fame
We have in the New Testament all the teachings from Jesus to obey.

However, all of the scriptures, old and new, they are used for rebuking, and teaching in righteousness.

"Jesus" taught the law, the commandments, the ordinances.

"Obey everything that Jesus says..I obey all of Jesus' teachings....I follow all of Jesus teachings, exactly as he says....-Mrs. Otis Campbell, AKA

”-God’sUNTruth

You lie about this-no, you don't.

Mrs. Otis Campbell: "everything" does not mean "everything"..."all of" does not mean "all of."

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
You are going against Jesus who says, "Anyone who chooses to do the will of God will find out whether my teaching comes from God or whether I speak on my own."

You are born from above after you believe and obey. That is when you are forgiven and saved. That is when Jesus will help you.

Would you like scripture references?

We get understanding only after we obey.

See John 14:21, and many others.

There are no scripture references that proves faith precedes regeneration.

God's Truth

There are no scripture references that proves faith precedes regeneration.

Mark 1:15 and saying, "The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand; repent and believe in the gospel."

Peter replied, "Repent and be baptized, every one of you, in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins. And you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit.

John 14:21 Whoever has my commands and obeys them, he is the one who loves me. He who loves me will be loved by my Father, and I too will love him and show myself to him.”

John 14:23 Jesus replied, "If anyone loves me, he will obey my teaching. My Father will love him, and we will come to him and make our home with him.

Acts 5:32 We are witnesses of these things, and so is the Holy Spirit, whom God has given to those who obey him."

1 John 3:24 Those who obey his commands live in him, and he in them. And this is how we know that he lives in us: We know it by the Spirit he gave us.

1 John 4:20 If anyone says, "I love God," yet hates his brother, he is a liar. For anyone who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, whom he has not seen.

Luke 11:28 He replied, “Blessed rather are those who hear the word of God and obey it.”

Hebrews 5:9 and, once made perfect, he became the source of eternal salvation for all who obey him

Acts 20:21 I have declared to both Jews and Greeks that they must turn to God in repentance and have faith in our Lord Jesus.

There are more; however, there is not one scripture that you can dismiss.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Mark 1:15 and saying, "The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand; repent and believe in the gospel."

Peter replied, "Repent and be baptized, every one of you, in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins. And you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit.

John 14:21 Whoever has my commands and obeys them, he is the one who loves me. He who loves me will be loved by my Father, and I too will love him and show myself to him.”

John 14:23 Jesus replied, "If anyone loves me, he will obey my teaching. My Father will love him, and we will come to him and make our home with him.

Acts 5:32 We are witnesses of these things, and so is the Holy Spirit, whom God has given to those who obey him."

1 John 3:24 Those who obey his commands live in him, and he in them. And this is how we know that he lives in us: We know it by the Spirit he gave us.

1 John 4:20 If anyone says, "I love God," yet hates his brother, he is a liar. For anyone who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, whom he has not seen.

Luke 11:28 He replied, “Blessed rather are those who hear the word of God and obey it.”

Hebrews 5:9 and, once made perfect, he became the source of eternal salvation for all who obey him

Acts 20:21 I have declared to both Jews and Greeks that they must turn to God in repentance and have faith in our Lord Jesus.

There are more; however, there is not one scripture that you can dismiss.
:idunno: but I do know.

Ephesians 2:8-9King James Version (KJV)

8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:

9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.

God's Truth

:idunno: but I do know.

Ephesians 2:8-9King James Version (KJV)

8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:

9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.

I have explained it enough times to you that the works are externally washings and the like.

Leviticus 15:32 These are the regulations for a man with a discharge, for anyone made unclean by an emission of semen, 33 for a woman in her monthly period, for a man or a woman with a discharge, and for a man who has sexual relations with a woman who is ceremonially unclean.