Today, I am grateful for.....

Psalmist

Blessed is the man that......
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I cannot tell you what it feels like. But then you already know, don't you? I have tears in my eyes now, I love this little child so much.

Not much of a barbarian, right now. Sentimental old grampa. Embarrassing.
I do know. It feels like pure, unadulterated, uncomplicated, unconditional love. It's amazing. :)

Yes! and Amen! How blessed we are.

.....When I recount our bundles of joy.....

.....our three children and their spouses.....

.....our fifteen grandchildren, some are married.....

.....our ten great grandchildren, they seem to be growing too fast.​

Aimiel

Barbarian's new grandchild and un-seasonably WARM weather in Cincinnati today. 52° F already and it's only 9:30!!! :thumb:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
My father's health. Following an operation to remove his spleen there were concerns raised by a pathologist that required a PET scan. He called me back a minute or so ago to tell me he's clear and clean. A solid bill of health. :D

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
My father's health. Following an operation to remove his spleen there were concerns raised by a pathologist that required a PET scan. He called me back a minute or so ago to tell me he's clear and clean. A solid bill of health. :D

Great news. :) I can tell you love your dad. I love mine too, only he's hearing me from a better place when I tell him. I miss him so much.

Last edited:

Breathe

Yay! This is great news!

Today I am thankful for a very simple thing: the warmth and healing power of sunshine. I have a nasty cold, and the day started out chilly and dreary, with buckets of rain pouring from the sky. It just made me feel worse.

But when I left work this afternoon, the rain had stopped and the sun was out. I never realized before how something as simple as sunshine can turn your mood around in a heartbeat. God has made some awesome things! :)

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
My father's health. Following an operation to remove his spleen there were concerns raised by a pathologist that required a PET scan. He called me back a minute or so ago to tell me he's clear and clean. A solid bill of health.

Happy for you, and for your family. Great news.

Psalmist

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

.....The love and patience of Mrs Psalmist.

.....When things are difficult, there is and end to it.

.....Each step we take, and way-mark we see, the Lord goes before us.​

Maximeee

Death2impiety's Wife
Gold Subscriber
Lili-1-1.jpg

My 3.5 year old!

eb30eba6.jpg

And her growing sibling!

Maximeee

Death2impiety's Wife
Gold Subscriber
All I can say is GOOD ON YOU! :D And look out, because my Jack is a horrible flirt and that age difference just isn't likely to slow him down. I went to the Senior prom in my freshman year.

:chuckle:

:chuckle: Just let Jack know that she's sassy and by the time she's allowed to start seeing boys, her dad will be the proud owner of a shotgun ;).

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
:chuckle: Just let Jack know that she's sassy and by the time she's allowed to start seeing boys, her dad will be the proud owner of a shotgun ;).
:think: I'll go one better. I'll sit next to your fella on your porch and help him clean it. :chuckle: That ought to keep the rascal in line. :D

Seriously though, she's a doll and congratulations! :thumb:

Psalmist

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

.....Battery back-ups.

.....Flashlights that work.

.....Automatic weather radio severe storm warning alert.​

bybee

.....Battery back-ups.

.....Flashlights that work.

.....Automatic weather radio severe storm warning alert.​

Hi Psalmist, I have a little prayer to add that I found hanging on a wall in the church office:
If you planted hope today in any hopeless heart,
If someone's burden was lighter because you did your part,
If you caused a laugh that chased some tears away,
If tonight your name is named when someone kneels to pray,
Then your day has been well spent.
I am grateful to have people in my heart for whom I pray.

Psalmist

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Hi Psalmist, I have a little prayer to add that I found hanging on a wall in the church office:
If you planted hope today in any hopeless heart,
If someone's burden was lighter because you did your part,
If you caused a laugh that chased some tears away,
If tonight your name is named when someone kneels to pray,
Then your day has been well spent.
I am grateful to have people in my heart for whom I pray.

Thanks bybee...

We have real sweet Korean lady friend who can use that toady, I'm going to pass it on to her.

:e4e:

Psalmist

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

.....Safety in yesterdays storms.

.....No loss of life.

.....What was damaged can be repaired or replaced.​