Today, I am grateful for.....

Aimiel

My Grandmother is wonderful. Unfortunately now dementia has set in and she's very different but she's still a wonderful Grandma. I'm so blessed to be her Grandaughter.

Today I am thankful for my lovely kitchen, built by my husband!
I have so much to be so thankful for in regard to both things you describe: my grandparents and parents all passed without any loss of function of their facilities. My grandfather on my mom's side is the only one who had any health issues, and lost all his toes on one foot to diabetes.

I'm also a very handy guy, having worked in construction several years and as an automechanic for about 20 years. My wife just has to ask and I fix anything that doesn't work. I love doing repairs and remodels myself around the house. I have to fix the shower curtain tonight, the support wire let go... I have a curved shower curtain which attaches to two walls, and is L shaped, so I made a picture-hanging type wire into a support for the pole which holds up the corner which is suspended. We use a plastic curtain that works great, it's surface is nano-engineered to repel micro-organisms, so there's no mildew build-up! Thank God for modern science. :thumb:

Prisca

Pain Killer
Super Moderator
I'm thankful for a cozy home where my grown kids love to hang out with their significant others.

Psalmist

Blessed is the man that......
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

.....This thread has continued.

.....The author of this thread.

.....All who for grateful things in their lives an those speak of it.

......Psalm 35:28, 145:6​

Aimiel

Thanksgiving: the best feeling, thought or application of one's life. God is glorified, you focus on His Promises and believe He's in charge, even when it may look like He's not. I'm grateful for those I see walking with The Lord, because it's encouraging to me in my walk with Him, and encouraging others to seek Him. Thank God for so many on TOL who are faithful, because He lives IN them! :thumb:

Psalmist

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

.....Knowing at some point there will be time no longer.

.....When we shall be changed, and forever with the Lord.

.....Knowing there will be a song of Moses and of the Lamb.

......Revelation 10:5-6
......1 Corinthians 15:51-52, 1 Thessalonians 4:17
......Revelation 15:3​

Last edited:

Todah

Today I am grateful for my estranged wife talking to me, and my estranged son, agreeing to go to a concert with me tomorrow.....snow permitting!

Praise Yah!

Psalmist

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

.....Daily strength for each day, and daily bread.

.....Strength enough for the day, and the Lord my Helper.

.....For an inward renewal day by day and waiting on the Lord.

......Psalm 84:7, Luke 11:3
......Deuteronomy 33:25, Psalm 121:2
......2 Corinthians 4:16, Isaiah 40:31​

Psalmist

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

.....Forgiveness and cleansing from sin.

.....The Lord’s compassion.

.....For sins remembered no more, and the blessing of sin forgiven.

......1 John 1:9, Isaiah 1:18, Micah 7:19
......Micah 7:19, Lamentations 3:22-23
......Isaiah 43:25, Jeremiah 31:34, Psalm 32:1​