ECT .....To create in Himself one new man from the two.....(For anti Acts 2 people)

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
"He shall build a house for My name, and I will establish the throne of his kingdom forever. "I will be a father to him and he will be a son to Me; when he commits iniquity, I will correct him with the rod of men and the strokes of the sons of men, but My lovingkindness shall not depart from him, as I took it away from Saul, whom I removed from before you. "Your house and your kingdom shall endure before Me forever; your throne shall be established forever." (2 Samuel 7:13-16)

That verse is speaking of the temple which Solomon built, which was destroyed by Neb, rebuilt by Ezra and Nehemiah, enlarged by Herrod, destroyed by the Romans, will be rebuilt and occupied by the Lord.

Jesus is the TEMPLE of God.

Indeed!

Revelations 21:22 I did not see a temple in the city, because the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are its temple.

It's 'the Revelation', not 'Revelations' plural and that city is the heavenly Jerusalem after the millennial reign of Christ from David's throne on earth.

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
2 Corinthians 5:10 For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ, so that each of us may receive what is due us for the things done while in the body, whether good or bad.

The judgement seat of Christ is the 'bema seat', a judgement of gain or loss of rewards as to how one lived the Christian life.
The White throne judgement is for the dead, unbelievers who have only their own works to offer. Not good enough.
They're not the same judgement nor are they at the same time.

My sins were judged at the cross two thousand years ago.

He was made to be sin, who knew no sin, so that we might be made the righteousness of GOD in Him.

Danoh

Its interesting; few appear to see that John's Revelation 21 description of having seen a city in Heaven that then came down from out of Heaven makes it obvious that said city and Heaven are two different places - that a city in Heaven is not Heaven, rather; it is a city in Heaven.

Just as a city from Heaven is not Heaven, it is from Heaven.

Thy will be done in Earth as in Heaven.

Thus, one is the rule of Heaven on earth, and the other is from whence said rule will rule - from Heaven.

Paul preached the latter of those two, thus Col. 1:13's "translated us into the kingdom of His Dear Son."

It always comes down to 2 Tim. 2:15...

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
The judgement seat of Christ is the 'bema seat', a judgement of gain or loss of rewards as to how one lived the Christian life.
The White throne judgement is for the dead, unbelievers who have only their own works to offer. Not good enough.

He was made to be sin, who knew no sin, so that we might be made the righteousness of GOD in Him.

Tremendous post!! My compliments.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I am in relationship with no one on here - you are all strangers to me, and that is often a good place from which to remain objective as to one and all.

The feeling is mutual. I've posted with some on TOL and they're
not too crazy about you. Get my drift? You can be quite the "smart
aleck" when you want to be.

Danoh

To save bandwidth I've omitted most of the post.
Yes.....I've already understood all of that and agree.
You're preachin' to th' choir, so to speak.

The elaboration was for GT, as I have kind of picked up from various posts of yours that we basically see these post Rapture issues in the same way.

Where we might differ might be as to our respective understanding of Mid-Acts in some areas.

But other than my seeking to compare notes out of my endless curiosity about how others see a thing in contrast to how I do, I'm fine with whatever our different understandings in that might be.

I find I learn much of use as a result, even while holding to a different understanding.

God's Truth

Come on woman - You are confusing this "For He must reign until He has put all His enemies under His feet. The last enemy that will be abolished is death" with this "For HE HAS PUT ALL THINGS IN SUBJECTION UNDER HIS FEET."

One is the issue of towards the intent of all power having been given unto Him, the other is the issue that said power has been given unto Him towards that intent.

Note - there is the issue of For He must reign until... and there is the issue of For He has put all things in subjection (all reign) under His feet, for Him to put down all rebellion against the Father's will.

One is Here Son a Kingdom authority...

The other is Now go out and subdue it...

The last enemy He will put under His feet is death...

24. Then cometh the end, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power.

Again, you appear well aware of the passages - better than most I have ever seen and or met.

But you need to rightly divide them as to what goes where.

Take this how you will; consider that one day we will each give account of what we had understood and what we could have...

I am not sure what point you were trying to make. Could you clarify?

God's Truth

That verse is speaking of the temple which Solomon built, which was destroyed by Neb, rebuilt by Ezra and Nehemiah, enlarged by Herrod, destroyed by the Romans, will be rebuilt and occupied by the Lord.

Are you claiming that is not a prophecy that Jesus fulfilled?
It's 'the Revelation', not 'Revelations' plural and that city is the heavenly Jerusalem after the millennial reign of Christ from David's throne on earth.

You strain out a gnat and swallow a camel. What does it matter that I accidentally put an 's' at the end of Revelation? Use your brain.

The scripture is about Jesus being the temple. Jesus was temple of God even while he walked the earth

John 2:19 Jesus answered them, "Destroy this temple, and I will raise it again in three days."

God's Truth

Romans 14:10
You, then, why do you judge your brother or sister? Or why do you treat them with contempt? For we will all stand before God's judgment seat.

Did you forget what you said earlier? You said you would not be judged by Jesus.

The scripture I gave in the other post said we all will come before the judgment seat. Now in this post I give even more.

Romans 14:12
So then, each of us will give an account of ourselves to God.

Romans 2:16
This will take place on the day when God judges people's secrets through Jesus Christ, as my gospel declares.

Romans 2:5
But because of your stubbornness and your unrepentant heart, you are storing up wrath against yourself for the day of God's wrath, when his righteous judgment will be revealed.

Ephesians 6:8
because you know that the Lord will reward each one for whatever good they do, whether they are slave or free.

Matthew 16:27
For the Son of Man is going to come in his Father's glory with his angels, and then he will reward each person according to what they have done.

Danoh

I am not sure what point you were trying to make. Could you clarify?

1 Cor. 15:

1) With the exception of rule over the Father Himself, the Father has put all things under the Son’s feet for the Son to subdue, v. 27, 28.

2) When the Son returns, He will reign until He accomplishes that, v. 23, 25, 28.

3) The last enemy He will subdue will be Death, v. 26.

3) Then cometh the end, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power, v. 24, 28.

4) For when all things shall be subdued unto him, then shall the Son also himself be subject unto him that put all things under him, that God may be all in all, v. 28.

And that is only one half of what all this is about, as there is another realm that also fell and is even now, in rebellion as well, and is actually, the higher priority of the two, Eph. 6:12; 2:2; 1:10.

Thus, the need for 2 Tim. 2:15.

God's Truth

1 Cor. 15:

1) With the exception of rule over the Father Himself, the Father has put all things under the Son’s feet for the Son to subdue, v. 27, 28.

2) When the Son returns, He will reign until He accomplishes that, v. 23, 25, 28.
Jesus is reigning now.

1 Corinthians 15:27For he "has put everything under his feet." Now when it says that "everything" has been put under him, it is clear that this does not include God himself, who put everything under Christ.,

Ephesians 1:22And God placed all things under his feet and appointed him to be head over everything for the church,,

Hebrews 2:8 YOU HAVE PUT ALL THINGS IN SUBJECTION UNDER HIS FEET." For in subjecting all things to him, He left nothing that is not subject to him. But now we do not yet see all things subjected to him. and

2 Timothy 1:10but it has now been revealed through the appearing of our Savior, Christ Jesus, who has destroyed death and has brought life and immortality to light through the gospel.

God's Truth

Jesus is reigning now.

Matthew 28:18
Then Jesus came to them and said, "All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me.

Philippians 2:9 Therefore God exalted him to the highest place and gave him the name that is above every name,

Ephesians 1:21
far above all rule and authority, power and dominion, and every name that is invoked, not only in the present age but also in the one to come.

Colossians 1:17 He is before all things, and in him all things hold together.

Hebrews 1:3 The Son is the radiance of God's glory and the exact representation of his being, sustaining all things by his powerful word. After he had provided purification for sins, he sat down at the right hand of the Majesty in heaven.

God's Truth

Ephesians 1:10 to be put into effect when the times reach their fulfillment—to bring unity to all things in heaven and on earth under Christ.

(That is about Jesus appearing the first time.)

God's Truth

"'The Lord said to my Lord: "Sit at my right hand until I put your enemies under your feet."'

Jesus IS reigning NOW and UNTIL he has put every enemy under his feet.

1 Corinthians 15:25 For he must reign until he has put all his enemies under his feet.

Hebrews 10:13 Since that time he waits for his enemies to be made his footstool,

Danoh

As I noted previously, GT, you appear familiar with the various passages.

But one...

2 Tim. 2:15.

You just throw all together without any regard for the impact on them of setting, scope, and context.

Thus your "Oh how I love God's Word."

It's one big tossed salad to you; no distinctions between things that differ.

It is obvious too, that you have sat under a lot of "Bible teaching;" thus, your familiarity with all the passages.

Teaching absent of the distinction between Acts 3: 21's "spoken since" and Rom. 16: 25's "kept secret since."

Yours is the same mistake of all on here who know the passages, but know them as "one size fits all."

Obviously, you have gone too far, and to deep down your path to see anything but what you long since have learned to.

There is no correcting you; you are too far gone.

It is what it is.

SaulToPaul 2

1 Corinthians 15:25 For he must reign until he has put all his enemies under his feet.

His reign begins with his coming, painfully obvious from the context of your quote.

1 Cor 15
23 But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming.

24 Then cometh the end, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power.

25 For he must reign, till he hath put all enemies under his feet.

26 The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death.