Threats To Watch In 2017

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
NKorea places long-range nukes on launchers as it threatens 'nice surprise' for inauguration
nuclear001.jpg

Ma'ale Adumim annexation bill to advance after Trump inauguration

Trump UN envoy pick slams settlements resolution as 'the ultimate low'

Israel deploys 'Star Wars' missile killer system Mt 24:6

Last edited:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Both Donald Trump and his Secretary of State pick Rex Tillerson have very close ties to Russia and Putin. Both are sociopaths with an evil agenda. Let's hope that Congress does their job and keeps these two lunatics from doing too much destruction.

I don't believe posters ought to depend on you for discerning who is and who isn't a lunatic. I'm pretty sure that YOU may actually be a member of the "Lunacy Fringe." That's just my hypothesis, based on your behavior on TOL.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
Both Donald Trump and his Secretary of State pick Rex Tillerson have very close ties to Russia and Putin. Both are sociopaths with an evil agenda. Let's hope that Congress does their job and keeps these two lunatics from doing too much destruction.

I don't believe posters ought to depend on you for discerning who is and who isn't a lunatic. I'm pretty sure that YOU may actually be a member of the "Lunacy Fringe." That's just my hypothesis, based on your behavior on TOL.

With the upcoming inauguration and Trump dictatorship, I don't believe I've seen you and patrick jane this excited about anything since the Obergefell v Hodges ruling by SCOTUS.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

With the upcoming inauguration and Trump dictatorship, I don't believe I've seen you and patrick jane this excited about anything since the Obergefell v Hodges ruling by SCOTUS.
You were all excited about Roe v Wade when it was activated