Threats To Watch In 2017

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
[Threats To Watch In 2017 — #1: Putin is massing 55,000 troops on border of Ukraine & threatening the Baltic States. NATO looks weak. What the Trump-Pence team should do immediately. By Joel Rosenberg] "As 2017 begins and the Trump-Pence administration is set to take office in Washington, what are the major threats that should be on your radar screen? What could potentially hit us without warning if we and our leaders are not paying close attention?
Over the next few weeks, I’ll be writing a series of columns on this topic. But as I’ve been doing research over the past few months for a new novel about Russia, I have come to believe that the threat Moscow now poses to the U.S. and our allies is real and growing.

Here’s the transcript of a new video blog I’ve just posted:

One thing I’m concerned about is Vladimir Putin. I believe that Vladimir Putin and the way he’s leading Russia is going to be a big, big issue over the next several years. And I must say I’m cautiously pessimistic at the moment with the way the President-elect is dealing with this..." Full text: Threats To Watch In 2017 — #1: Putin is massing 55,000 troops on border of Ukraine & threatening the Baltic States. NATO looks weak. What the Trump-Pence team should do immediately. Mt 24:6

Related:

She Has Been Stopped

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Here’s the transcript of a new video blog I’ve just posted:

One thing I’m concerned about is Vladimir Putin. I believe that Vladimir Putin and the way he’s leading Russia is going to be a big, big issue over the next several years. And I must say I’m cautiously pessimistic at the moment with the way the President-elect is dealing with this..." Full text: Threats To Watch In 2017 — #1: Putin is massing 55,000 troops on border of Ukraine & threatening the Baltic States. NATO looks weak...

Both Donald Trump and his Secretary of State pick Rex Tillerson have very close ties to Russia and Putin. Both are sociopaths with an evil agenda. Let's hope that Congress does their job and keeps these two lunatics from doing too much destruction.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
[Donald Trump, Rex Tillerson] Let's hope that Congress does their job and keeps these two lunatics from doing too much destruction.

That congress that tried to get rid of it's own ethics committee?

Yeah, that ethics committee started by Nancy Pelosi (I never thought I'd write the words ethics and Nancy Pelosi in the same sentence).

The US is worse? You need to get out more.

The Donald needs our prayers (1 Ti 2:1-2).

Back to his buddies in Russia:

You do realize that not but a few years ago they lead the world in abortion?
http://www.iol.co.za/dailynews/lifestyle/russia-worlds-highest-rate-of-abortions-1176756

The Russian State Church is working with the government to lower abortions not because it's morally wrong but because the birth rate has dropped so dramatically.

http://geography.about.com/od/obtainpopulationdata/a/russiapop.htm

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Both Donald Trump and his Secretary of State pick Rex Tillerson have very close ties to Russia and Putin. Both are sociopaths with an evil agenda. Let's hope that Congress does their job and keeps these two lunatics from doing too much destruction.

I see you go along with the Nazi propoganda minister, Joseph Goebbels, who said: "If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it." Your post is a BIG lie and you're trying your best to give it wings. Good try.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
We, as a nation ought to be focusing on North Korea, and Iran as our most dangerous enemies. Everybody knows that Iran hasn't truly given up their Nuclear designs, in spite of what the Obama Administration says.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

I see you go along with the Nazi propoganda minister, Joseph Goebbels, who said: "If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it." Your post is a BIG lie and you're trying your best to give it wings. Good try.
Of course you know that Rex Tillerson as the head of the once God fearing Boy Scouts of America allowed openly homosexual youth into the organization (and where sexually confused youth are, pederast Scout Masters will follow) thus giving the organization the name "The Boy Sodomizers of America".

(My bad, I'm not supposed to talk about homosexuality with Grosnick Marowbe, as he gets very very angry with me when I do).

Here's Rex the pederast shaking hands with Vladimir the mass murderer after Tillerson received the 2013 Order of Friendship award.

http://www.usnews.com/dims4/USNEWS/...izes/1500/161212-putintillerson-editorial.jpg

Trump’s State Pick Raises Concern Over Russia Connection

http://www.usnews.com/news/politics...r-state-raises-concern-over-russia-connection