LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
th

False Prophet

One more day isn't going to happen. There isn't going to be a rapture. Transubstantiation isn't going to pack your bags for the . . .
[1] Woe be unto the pastors that destroy and scatter the sheep of my pasture! saith the LORD.
[2] Therefore thus saith the LORD God of Israel against the pastors that feed my people; Ye have scattered my flock, and driven them away, and have not visited them: behold, I will visit upon you the evil of your doings, saith the LORD. Jer 23
[10] For the land is full of adulterers; for because of swearing the land mourneth; the pleasant places of the wilderness are dried up, and their course is evil, and their force is not right.
[11] For both prophet and priest are profane; yea, in my house have I found their wickedness, saith the LORD.
[12] Wherefore their way shall be unto them as slippery ways in the darkness: they shall be driven on, and fall therein: for I will bring evil upon them, even the year of their visitation, saith the LORD.

Zeke

Your silly world view is just a BELIEF.... but thanks for playing.

Silly wrong divider playing with a eternal mystery beyond observation to carnal eyes, proclaiming time will manifest the kingdom that always existed, still just a spiritual babe Galatians 4:1, 2Cor 3:6 is the only division Paul taught from the allegorical scriptures that Rome perverted into secular history you suckle on like all traditional christians drink from 1Cor 3:2, Luke 17:20-21 the basics you can't discern.

Status
Not open for further replies.