ECT This should end the discussion about easy grace and OSAS!

SaulToPaul 2

You have never been baptized into the Body of Christ.

Your posts prove it.

You pretenders never yet experienced the love that Jesus has for His brothers.

LA

LA the Great Judge of All Mankind , and self appointed Spiritual Guru to All With Ears to Hear, pronounces another TOLer anathema.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Those who preach/teach against THE one gospel of Jesus and the apostles are accursed.
And the accursed are going to hell, which later gets dumped into the Lake of Fire.

You could be right because they keep cursing the brethren who tell the truth.

LA

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The gospel of Christ never changed from its beginning.

Peter preached it to the lost and Paul explained much of it to the saved.

There is only one Gospel of Christ--

Gal 1:9 As we said before, so say I now again, If any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.

Jud 1:3 Beloved, when I gave all diligence to write unto you of the common salvation, it was needful for me to write unto you, and exhort you that ye should earnestly contend for the faith which was once delivered unto the saints.

LA

Why do you lie?

Heir the Great Judge of All Mankind , and self appointed Spiritual Guru to All With Ears to Hear, pronounces another TOLer anathema.

The reason why the gospel never changed was because what Christ did never changed, and the gospel is the record of what Christ did, and for what and for whom.

Mar 1:1 The beginning of the gospel of Jesus Christ, the Son of God;

So it never changed and all the Apostles and Prophets taught the same gospel.

However Heir and poster Saul to Paul cut pieces out of it to suit their own blind condition.

Mar 16:15 And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.
Mar 16:16 He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.

LA

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
The reason why the gospel never changed was because what Christ did never changed, and the gospel is the record of what Christ did, and for what and for whom.

Mar 1:1 The beginning of the gospel of Jesus Christ, the Son of God;

So it never changed and all the Apostles and Prophets taught the same gospel.

However Heir and poster Saul to Paul cut pieces out of it to suit their own blind condition.

Mar 16:15 And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.
Mar 16:16 He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.

LA

The book of Mark was written to the House of Israel. Not to the
gentiles.

Cross Reference

Why do you lie?

I may not agree with all he writes, however, where is the lie in his words that you call him a liar?

Paul came Preaching Jesus Christ. One who is born again can't/will not/dares not argue that. If you believe otherwise I would say you and your crowd have a serious problem that your salvation may even hinge upon.

Last edited:

heir

TOL Subscriber
I may not agree with all she writes, however, where is the lie in her words that you call her a liar?
I highlighted her lie

Paul came Preaching Jesus Christ.
According to what?

Romans 16:25 Now to him that is of power to stablish you according to my gospel, and the preaching of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery, which was kept secret since the world began,

Romans 16:26 But now is made manifest, and by the scriptures of the prophets, according to the commandment of the everlasting God, made known to all nations for the obedience of faith:

And how about Peter's preaching?

Acts 3:19 Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord;

Acts 3:20 And he shall send Jesus Christ, which before was preached unto you:

Acts 3:21 Whom the heaven must receive until the times of restitution of all things, which God hath spoken by the mouth of all his holy prophets since the world began.

And where does Peter preach the gospel of Christ as the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth?

One who is born again can't/will not/dares not argue that.
No one here is born again. Those of us who are saved are a new creature 2 Corinthians 5:17 KJV

If you believe otherwise I would say you and your crowd have a serious problem that your salvation may even hinge upon.
Mine and anyone else's salvation does not "hinge upon" anything, but rests upn the faith and finished work of the Lord Jesus Christ in our place (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV, Ephesians 2:4-9 KJV, Colossians 2:11-13 KJV)!

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I may not agree with all she writes, however, where is the lie in her words that you call her a liar?

Paul came Preaching Jesus Christ. One who is born again can't/will not/dares not argue that. If you believe otherwise I would say you and your crowd have a serious problem that your salvation may even hinge upon.

You and LA seem to think you're in a position to judge. Just
because you're both wrong doesn't make you right.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The book of Mark was written to the House of Israel. Not to the
gentiles.

ZacharyB

Peter had a right to be confused when the Lord sent him to Cornelius.
Indeed, even before that ... on the Day of Pentecost ...
Peter had no idea what was goin' on when everyone was speaking in tongues, etc.

They all thought (at that point in time) that this was the salvation experience!
No, this was a special event in church history.

Receiving the Holy Spirit INSIDE was necessary for salvation!
but ...
Receiving the Holy Spirit UPON for the baptism with the Holy Spirit
was necessary for SUPER spiritual-power anointing to "Go Forth!"!
(Not all believers receive this.)

Cross Reference

They all thought (at that point in time) that this was the salvation experience!

but ...

Where does it say that?

Right Divider

Body part

If by "church" you mean Israel, then you are correct as it was fulfilling prophecy that they had received:
Act 2:16 KJV But this is that which was spoken by the prophet Joel;
but ...
Where do you get this stuff?