ECT "Things that are different" included Gentiles

Danoh

Your face might be OK, but you need to put a bag over that personality.

:D

Ply that nonsense on someone else; I have as much right as any of you to point an error out to you.

Your double-standard has blinded you to seeing your double-standard for what it is.

Error is error and the hybrid you have bought into is just that.

That, and amusing :D

Last edited:

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Amen. And it would be great to be able to read what she has to say without having to watch her being constantly attacked for simply sharing.:madmad:

heir claims the two groups of people in Eph 2:14 both have Gentiles in them.

When people make such a false claim, it needs to be pointed out.

SaulToPaul 2

Both groups that made up the "twain" contained Jews/Gentiles.
I'm certain heir agrees, if you take the time to read her closely, not jumping to conclusions.

We who first trusted, ye who also trusted.

Danoh

Of all people, she should not be talking about a "club".

And of all people, you should not be aiding and or abetting an elitist club.

The truth is what we should stand for; not who is on our side, ganging up with them on anyone who has a different view.

You are too much into your "pals" perspective.

The result; you render your witness on here "of none effect" to all but to your elitist club on here.

SaulToPaul 2

And of all people, you should not be aiding and or abetting an elitist club.

The truth is what we should stand for; not who is on our side, ganging up with them on anyone who has a different view.

You are too much into your "pals" perspective.

The result; you render your witness on here "of none effect" to all but to your elitist club on here.

Oh.

Danoh

Both groups that made up the "twain" contained Jews/Gentiles.
I'm certain heir agrees, if you take the time to read her closely, not jumping to conclusions.

We who first trusted, ye who also trusted.

Geez, go back to school for a lesson in Basic Reading Comprehension, already.

Danoh

I'd like to know the specifics...

One of your errors asserts that these people...

Romans 1:8 First, I thank my God through Jesus Christ for you all, that your faith is spoken of throughout the whole world.

Are these people...

Romans 2:17 Behold, thou art called a Jew, and restest in the law, and makest thy boast of God,

Clearly, they are not...

Romans 2:23 Thou that makest thy boast of the law, through breaking the law dishonourest thou God? 2:24 For the name of God is blasphemed among the Gentiles through you, as it is written. 2:25 For circumcision verily profiteth, if thou keep the law: but if thou be a breaker of the law, thy circumcision is made uncircumcision.

That tells me your basic study approach is off.