ECT Things known for ages--Acts 15

Interplanner

You always ask the idiotic and ILLOGICAL questions.

The land promise was made by God and never rescinded, THEREFORE it is yet to be fulfilled. God is not a liar, like you.

You simply reject simple, plain and CLEAR scripture and instead, stick to your myth.

Jer 31:31 (AKJV/PCE)
(31:31) ¶ Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah:

God does not lie.

I see, so Christ in the synoptic last supper and in I Cor 10 and 2 Cor 3 are not clear, nor are they "God." And this "God" owes people things, contra Rom 11:31+.

In Heb 9:11, Christ enacted the new covenant. Duh. That is why 11+ is contrasted with 9:1+, which you knew. It is here, it is the good things that were coming.
He did not go through a man-made tabernacle, but through heaven.
He enacted this by his own blood. He does not give his blood for the land of Israel. he gives it for justification from sins, as the text says.
The blood of Christ cleanses consciences; it does not enact land covenants.
15+: He mediated this covenant between God and mankind, so that all of mankind may recieve the eternal inheritance.
16+: the old covenant procedures are reviewed again
23+: the new covenant has now been enacted, so he shows line by line how the old features are fulfilled. There is nothing in it about the land of Israel. It is about justification from sins. It does not call for many sacrifices over and over, but for one, Christ's. He won't bear sin again, but bring the eternal inheritance of the NHNE.

Heb 10, not Heb 8, provides the commentary you think you have the right to make. You do not. heb 10's commentary is that this has been enacted and is now being enjoyed by all who believe. There is nothing about the land of isrel. It is a new and living way (v20) which we now enjoy.

I have never met a more arrogant and remote group of know it all Christians who were more at odds with Hebrews own commentary on it self, and more intent on denying people the blessings that are in Christ.

Interplanner

You always ask the idiotic and ILLOGICAL questions.

The land promise was made by God and never rescinded, THEREFORE it is yet to be fulfilled. God is not a liar, like you.

You simply reject simple, plain and CLEAR scripture and instead, stick to your myth.

Jer 31:31 (AKJV/PCE)
(31:31) ¶ Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah:

God does not lie.

It is in effect now,
you ignore the 5 NT passages willy nilly as you see fit (and call yourself Biblically informed)
and it is illogical to ask about the land at that time. It is irrelevant.

Right Divider

Body part
I see, so Christ in the synoptic last supper and in I Cor 10 and 2 Cor 3 are not clear, nor are they "God." And this "God" owes people things, contra Rom 11:31+.
There is not a single logical thought that goes through your head.

When God make a PROMISE, He KEEPS IT.

You are mixing TWO DIFFERENT THINGS. This is how completely ILLOGICAL and ignorant you are.

Interplanner

There is not a single logical thought that goes through your head.

When God make a PROMISE, He KEEPS IT.

You are mixing TWO DIFFERENT THINGS. This is how completely ILLOGICAL and ignorant you are.

When God fulfills a covenant, he says so and says that He does not owe anyone anything.

Interplanner

There is nothing about the land in the NT because THERE DOES NOT NEED TO BE. Read the full comments of heb 9 and 10 on the new covenant and find me a 'need' for things to happen in the land of Israel. It is not there, yet the covenant is completely and happily enacted and available to all who believe.

Danoh

There is nothing about the land in the NT because THERE DOES NOT NEED TO BE. Read the full comments of heb 9 and 10 on the new covenant and find me a 'need' for things to happen in the land of Israel. It is not there, yet the covenant is completely and happily enacted and available to all who believe.

Nonsense.

Every reference to their physical resurrection is the issue of the land promised by God to Abraham and his Believing, physical seed - the God not of the dead; but of the living.

:doh:

SaulToPaul 2

In Heb 9:11, Christ enacted the new covenant. Duh. That is why 11+ is contrasted with 9:1+, which you knew. It is here, it is the good things that were coming.
He did not go through a man-made tabernacle, but through heaven.
He enacted this by his own blood. He does not give his blood for the land of Israel. he gives it for justification from sins, as the text says.
The blood of Christ cleanses consciences; it does not enact land covenants.
15+: He mediated this covenant between God and mankind, so that all of mankind may recieve the eternal inheritance.
16+: the old covenant procedures are reviewed again
23+: the new covenant has now been enacted, so he shows line by line how the old features are fulfilled. There is nothing in it about the land of Israel. It is about justification from sins. It does not call for many sacrifices over and over, but for one, Christ's. He won't bear sin again, but bring the eternal inheritance of the NHNE.

Heb 10, not Heb 8, provides the commentary you think you have the right to make. You do not. heb 10's commentary is that this has been enacted and is now being enjoyed by all who believe. There is nothing about the land of isrel. It is a new and living way (v20) which we now enjoy.

I have never met a more arrogant and remote group of know it all Christians who were more at odds with Hebrews own commentary on it self, and more intent on denying people the blessings that are in Christ.

Straight Outta Commentary.

Interplanner

God has not fulfilled the "land for ever" promise.

He doesn't need to. Christ is the fullness of the Godhead and the land as such does nothing for this. He came to launch a mulitude of preachers whose feet were beautiful as they cross all the mountains of the world.

You are totally out of sync and beat.

You don't even know the NT doesn't care about the land per se, except to save it the toasting it got in the 1st generation.