ECT They can't be the same

john w

Hall of Fame
Oh sorry, yes He did:

Luke: 24. 46. And said unto them, Thus it is written, and thus it behoved Christ to suffer, and to rise from the dead the third day: 47. And that repentance and remission of sins should be preached in his name among all nations, beginning at Jerusalem.

Pete ��

Luke 18 ff, and others-you have been shown, over, and over-the dbr was hid from the 12, prior to its fulfillment.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
whereas with the advent of this age of grace on the day of Pentecost, the law was fulfilled, therefore, the gospel of the grace of God replaced the process of the fulfilling of the law.

Those who know the law know it hasn't yet been fulfilled.

Grace began with righteous Abel.

revpete

Luke 18 ff, and others-you have been shown, over, and over-the dbr was hid from the 12, prior to its fulfillment.

V34 shows that the disciples had limited revelation until post resurrection. Lk 24 and the verses I have quoted confirms such.

Luke: 24. 45. Then opened he their understanding, that they might understand the scriptures, 46. And said unto them, Thus it is written, and thus it behoved Christ to suffer, and to rise from the dead the third day: 47. And that repentance and remission of sins should be preached in his name among all nations, beginning at Jerusalem. 48. And ye are witnesses of these things.

Frankly I do not know you or what you believe. I have never read any of your posts and I have never been shown these verses over and over as you falsely assert.

Pete 👤

john w

Hall of Fame
V34 shows that the disciples had limited revelation until post resurrection. Lk 24 and the verses I have quoted confirms such.

You lied again, as you were shown, chapter and verse, where the 12 had no clue that the Lord Jesus Christ would die, and be raised again, the foundation of the 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV good news, as it was hid from them, until after its fulfillment, and yet, they did preach for approximately 3 years, the gospel/good news of the kingdom, during a time in which it was not revealed to them.

Stop your deception.

andyc

The Lord Himself and the 12 preached the gospel of the kingdom for three years while the Lord walked the earth (Matthew 4:23 KJV).

The gospel Paul received and preached is that Christ died for our sins, that He was buried and rose again the third day (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV).

There is no way those two gospels are the same.

They are both the gospel of the Kingdom of God.

Repent - believe - enter heaven.

john w

Hall of Fame
Irrelevant.

One liner candyandycain. Weighty.

Nope-revpete's argument:

"V34 shows that the disciples had limited revelation until post resurrection. Lk 24 and the verses I have quoted confirms such. "

The had no revelation of the impending dbr-it was hid from them.

And I also told you to sit down, fruitcake. You are not in my league.

john w

Hall of Fame
They are both the gospel of the Kingdom of God.

Repent - believe - enter heaven.

No they are not, brother of Judas. You are just protecting your brother Judas, who you assert preached the good news of 1 Cor. !5:1-4 KJV, which, according to you, is equivalent to the good news/gospel of the kingdom. You made that up. Jan Crouch taught you that.

Sober up.

Cross Reference

When Eve was beguiled and Adam was disobedient they were covered with the skins of a slain animal instead of being destroyed. The blood of that animal covered their sin.

They could not have been destroyed lest God would never have had "sons brought unto Glory" by Jesus Christ. Redemption was a provision of God that came with the creation of man. Man could only have been created one time and it be successful in the sight of the witnessing Angels. There could not have a been a second chance for God to accomplish His intentions founded in Himself.

theophilus

They could not have been destroyed lest God would never have had "sons brought unto Glory" by Jesus Christ. Redemption was a provision of God that came with the creation of man. Man could only have been created one time and it be successful in the sight of the witnessing Angels. There could not have a been a second chance for God to accomplish His intentions founded in Himself.

That's why grace began in the garden.

:)

Frankly, it may have begun when God decided to make this earth...or it began before the foundations of the earth were laid.

Who can know?

fzappa13

When Eve was beguiled and Adam was disobedient they were covered with the skins of a slain animal instead of being destroyed. The blood of that animal covered their sin.

Have you considered the possibility that the skin spoken of here is the very body that would then taste death whereas the one issued originally was not so designed?

Cross Reference

Have you considered the possibility that the skin spoken of here is the very body that would then taste death whereas the one issued originally was not so designed?

"And the LORD God made for Adam and for his wife garments of skins and clothed them".
Genesis 3:21 (ESV)

Why wouldn't they have been and as a type?

theophilus

While many things are possible the change you speak of is not scriptural...as in a typological or morphological change.

They sinned, they fell, their sin was covered by God - Heb. 9:22