ECT These signs will follow them who believe.

john w

Hall of Fame
The power is not ours.

and we never said it was. You lie about what I have said.

However, yes Gods power has been shown to be IN myself and IN all those who truly believe what Christ says to us personally as written in His word.

Mat 22:29 Jesus answered and said unto them, Ye do err, not knowing the scriptures, nor the power of God.

You should be ashamed of yourself.

Mar 8:38 Whosoever therefore shall be ashamed of me and of my words in this adulterous and sinful generation; of him also shall the Son of man be ashamed, when he cometh in the glory of his Father with the holy angels.

LA

"You can not see you are trusting in a doctrine instead of actually going to Christ and doing what He tells you to do"-LazyNonDoer

Do it. Sell your $666 401(K).

Con "lady."

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Slicl...real slick...slick as an eel, slithering down a drain pipe, as she subtily(Gen. 3 KJV), deltes the verses following:

Acts 2 KJV
40 And with many other words did he testify and exhort, saying, Save yourselves from this untoward generation.

41 Then they that gladly received his word were baptized: and the same day there were added unto them about three thousand souls.

42 And they continued stedfastly in the apostles' doctrine and fellowship, and in breaking of bread, and in prayers.

43 And fear came upon every soul: and many wonders and signs were done by the apostles.

44 And all that believed were together, and had all things common;

45 And sold their possessions and goods, and parted them to all men, as every man had need.

46 And they, continuing daily with one accord in the temple, and breaking bread from house to house, did eat their meat with gladness and singleness of heart,

47 Praising God, and having favour with all the people. And the Lord added to the church daily such as should be saved.

Perform wonders and signs... Have all things in common...go to the temple...sell your possessions and goods....

Do it.

She has not.

Fraud. Scammer. Poser.

If you were a member of Christ's Church which is His Body then you would know something of His presence and power.

Instead of that, you hang onto your sins and refuse to have them washed away.

You prefer a doctrine which the devil has taught you instead of the doctrine first delivered to the church.

Act 2:36 Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly, that God hath made that same Jesus, whom ye have crucified, both Lord and Christ.
Act 2:37 Now when they heard this, they were pricked in their heart, and said unto Peter and to the rest of the apostles, Men and brethren, what shall we do?
Act 2:38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.
Act 2:39 For the promise is unto you, and to your children, and to all that are afar off, even as many as the Lord our God shall call.
Act 2:40 And with many other words did he testify and exhort, saying, Save yourselves from this untoward generation.
Act 2:41 Then they that gladly received his word were baptized: and the same day there were added unto them about three thousand souls.
Act 2:42 And they continued stedfastly in the apostles' doctrine and fellowship, and in breaking of bread, and in prayers.
Act 2:43 And fear came upon every soul: and many wonders and signs were done by the apostles.
Act 2:44 And all that believed were together, and had all things common;
Act 2:45 And sold their possessions and goods, and parted them to all men, as every man had need.
Act 2:46 And they, continuing daily with one accord in the temple, and breaking bread from house to house, did eat their meat with gladness and singleness of heart,
Act 2:47 Praising God, and having favour with all the people. And the Lord added to the church daily such as should be saved.

LA

john w

Hall of Fame
If you were a member of Christ's Church which is His Body then you would know something of His presence and power.

Instead of that, you hang onto your sins and refuse to have them washed away.

You prefer a doctrine which the devil has taught you instead of the doctrine first delivered to the church.

Act 2:36 Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly, that God hath made that same Jesus, whom ye have crucified, both Lord and Christ.
Act 2:37 Now when they heard this, they were pricked in their heart, and said unto Peter and to the rest of the apostles, Men and brethren, what shall we do?
Act 2:38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.
Act 2:39 For the promise is unto you, and to your children, and to all that are afar off, even as many as the Lord our God shall call.
Act 2:40 And with many other words did he testify and exhort, saying, Save yourselves from this untoward generation.
Act 2:41 Then they that gladly received his word were baptized: and the same day there were added unto them about three thousand souls.
Act 2:42 And they continued stedfastly in the apostles' doctrine and fellowship, and in breaking of bread, and in prayers.
Act 2:43 And fear came upon every soul: and many wonders and signs were done by the apostles.
Act 2:44 And all that believed were together, and had all things common;
Act 2:45 And sold their possessions and goods, and parted them to all men, as every man had need.
Act 2:46 And they, continuing daily with one accord in the temple, and breaking bread from house to house, did eat their meat with gladness and singleness of heart,
Act 2:47 Praising God, and having favour with all the people. And the Lord added to the church daily such as should be saved.

LA
If you were not a fraud, you'd do this:

"many wonders and signs were done by the apostles... had all things common...sold their possessions and goods...
the temple"

"If you were a member of Christ's Church which is His Body then you would know something of His presence and power.Instead of that, you hang onto your sins and refuse to have them washed away."-Poser

Translated: Present a moving target, misdirection, in hopes the audience will forget her "argument" to obey all of Christ's copmmands, which we all know, she does not do. Her father the devil taught her well.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Translated: Present a moving target, misdirection, in hopes the audience will forget her "argument" to obey all of Christ's copmmands, which we all know, she does not do. Her father the devil taught her well.

It is not good for you to refer to my Heavenly Father as being the devil.

Neither should you refer to me as a woman (which shows your disrepect of women)

Nor should you continue to lie about what I have said.

Mat 5:1 And seeing the multitudes, he went up into a mountain: and when he was set, his disciples came unto him:
Mat 5:2 And he opened his mouth, and taught them, saying,
Mat 5:3 Blessed are the poor in spirit: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
Mat 5:4 Blessed are they that mourn: for they shall be comforted.
Mat 5:5 Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth.
Mat 5:6 Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled.
Mat 5:7 Blessed are the merciful: for they shall obtain mercy.
Mat 5:8 Blessed are the pure in heart: for they shall see God.
Mat 5:9 Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God.
Mat 5:10 Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
Mat 5:11 Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.
Mat 5:12 Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you.
Mat 5:13 Ye are the salt of the earth: but if the salt have lost his savour, wherewith shall it be salted? it is thenceforth good for nothing, but to be cast out, and to be trodden under foot of men.
Mat 5:14 Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid.
Mat 5:15 Neither do men light a candle, and put it under a bushel, but on a candlestick; and it giveth light unto all that are in the house.
Mat 5:16 Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.
Mat 5:17 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.
Mat 5:18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.

Mat 5:19 Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

Mat 5:20 For I say unto you, That except your righteousness shall exceed the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, ye shall in no case enter into the kingdom of heaven.
LA

john w

Hall of Fame

Mat 5:1 And seeing the multitudes, he went up into a mountain: and when he was set, his disciples came unto him:
Mat 5:6 Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled.
Mat 5:9 Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God.
Mat 5:10 Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
Mat 5:11 Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.
Mat 5:12 Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you.
Mat 5:13 Ye are the salt of the earth: but if the salt have lost his savour, wherewith shall it be salted? it is thenceforth good for nothing, but to be cast out, and to be trodden under foot of men.
Mat 5:14 Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid.
Mat 5:15 Neither do men light a candle, and put it under a bushel, but on a candlestick; and it giveth light unto all that are in the house.
Mat 5:16 Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.
Mat 5:17 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.
Mat 5:18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.

Mat 5:19 Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

Mat 5:20 For I say unto you, That except your righteousness shall exceed the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, ye shall in no case enter into the kingdom of heaven.
LA

"You can not see you are trusting in a doctrine instead of actually going to Christ and doing what He tells you to do"-LazyNonDoer

Perform wonders and signs... Have all things in common...go to the temple...sell your possessions and goods....

Do it.

She has not.

Fraud. Scammer. Poser.

Footballpunter.gif

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
These signs will follow them who believe

Contra wise, these signs will NOT follow THEM who do not believe.

Notice the THEM.

The Lord said these things. It is wrong to countermand His words, in fact it is a criminal act of treason against Heaven.

Throughout the last 2000 years God has done miraculous things among His true followers. There are countless thousands of testimonies out there of this fact as well as some of our own.

Such stupid arguments like asking if we have drank poison deliberately, are of the same mind as those who handle snakes deliberately, which is a breaking of the commandment not to temp God.

Only those with NO testimony of the miraculous in their life would argue against the Lords words.

Mar 16:15 And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.
Mar 16:16 He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.
Mar 16:17 And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;
Mar 16:18 They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.
Mar 16:19 So then after the Lord had spoken unto them, he was received up into heaven, and sat on the right hand of God.
Mar 16:20 And they went forth, and preached every where, the Lord working with them, and confirming the word with signs following. Amen.

LA

SaulToPaul 2

LA

Why do you want to get into the Kingdom of Heaven?

john w

Hall of Fame

Mar 16:20 And they went forth, and preached every where, the Lord working with them, and confirming the word with signs following. Amen.

Fraud.

heir

TOL Subscriber
You can not see you are trusting in a doctrine instead of actually going to Christ and doing what He tells you to do.
I trusted the Lord after hearing and believing the word of truth, the gospel of my salvation and am saved and sealed and there's not a thing you (or me for that matter) can do to mess it up. Christ did all the work. I did nada. You hate that.

musterion

I trusted the Lord after hearing and believing the word of truth, the gospel of my salvation and am saved and sealed and there's not a thing you (or me for that matter) can do to mess it up. Christ did all the work. I did nada. You hate that.

Yep. Saved me in spite of myself. Even now, do you ever catch yourself sometimes thinking "How can God stand me?" I do. He can because I'm dead and alive in His Son.

The religious workers are bad off enough not wanting it for themselves, or not believing it. But the worst of the worst come here trying to convince you that YOU can't have it either. That puts them 100% in Satan's service.