ECT There is only one Gospel

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
The thread is aptly titled. For their truly IS only one Gospel for today. That being "The Grace Gospel" given to the Apostle Paul by the Ascended Lord Jesus Christ.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Nope! This is us in that time past Ephesians 2:11-12 KJV!

Abraham was a Gentile, are you not an heir of the promises God made to him?

The promises God made to Abraham were reaffirmed to Isaac, who was a Gentile.

And then again to Jacob who was a Gentile. All of his sons were Gentiles.

Why do you believe God could not give salvation to Gentiles before Paul?

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
The thread is aptly titled. For their truly IS only one Gospel for today. That being "The Grace Gospel" given to the Apostle Paul by the Ascended Lord Jesus Christ.

Your so-called "grace" gospel is redundant to the apostles' teaching. There has never ever been any other means of salvation than by grace through faith. You are promoting a false religion and you need to repent and be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins.

Peter said so and he was one of the persons given the keys to the kingdom of the firstborn.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Your so-called "grace" gospel is redundant to the apostles' teaching. There has never ever been any other means of salvation than by grace through faith. You are promoting a false religion and you need to repent and be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins.

Peter said so and he was one of the persons given the keys to the kingdom of the firstborn.

Ah, Your ignorance precedes you. You lack so many things: reason, logic, truth, discernment, articulation of your thoughts, etc. It's hard to keep track of all your shortcomings. You know what I mean? Most likely not?

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Ah, Your ignorance precedes you. You lack so many things: reason, logic, truth, discernment, articulation of your thoughts, etc. It's hard to keep track of all your shortcomings. You know what I mean? Most likely not?

That's okay, I have scripture and you just have words. Scripture trumps your empty words.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
I'm not. But rather, I am a fellowheir by the gospel.

Therefore know that only those who are of faith are sons of Abraham. (Galatians 3:7)​

Maybe someday you will have faith. But then again...

And if you are Christ’s, then you are Abraham’s seed and heirs according to the promise. (Galatians 3:29)​

Oh well, only a few are chosen to be heirs of Abraham.

SaulToPaul 2

Therefore know that only those who are of faith are sons of Abraham. (Galatians 3:7)​

Maybe someday you will have faith. But then again...

And if you are Christ’s, then you are Abraham’s seed and heirs according to the promise. (Galatians 3:29)​

Oh well, only a few are chosen to be heirs of Abraham.

Galatians- heirs according to the promise (to Abraham)
Ephesians- fellowheirs by the gospel

You cannot be both. Which are you?
I know that I am a Gentile (like the Ephesians) who never had an alliance with Israel.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Galatians- heirs according to the promise (to Abraham)
Ephesians- fellowheirs by the gospel

You cannot be both. Which are you?
I know that I am a Gentile (like the Ephesians) who never had an alliance with Israel.

I am a member of the Israel of God like Paul and I encourage others to also become members of God's Israel.

Do it.

heir

TOL Subscriber
Yes.

Moses had to destroy the brass serpent on the stake because the Israelites played the harlot with it.

Madists do the same with 1cor.ch 15:3.

They do not realize that unless they obey Acts 2:38 as Peter preached, and Paul did and taught, that they are still dead in their sins.

which is saying the obvious.

LA
Why would we need remission of sins looking forward to the blotting out of sins (Acts 3:19-21 KJV) when we are forgiven all trespasses (Colossians 2:13 KJV) having now received the atonement (Romans 5:11 KJV)?

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
Why would we need remission of sins looking forward to the blotting out of sins (Acts 3:19-21 KJV)...
chick_emoticon_sleep_by_pistra.gif
Do you not know that you are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God dwells in you? If anyone defiles the temple of God, God will destroy him (1 Co 3:16–17).
foul%20spirit03460376937465u9.JPG

Related:

Lordship

heir

TOL Subscriber
Abraham was a Gentile, are you not an heir of the promises God made to him?

The promises God made to Abraham were reaffirmed to Isaac, who was a Gentile.

And then again to Jacob who was a Gentile. All of his sons were Gentiles.
It says right there in Ephesians 2:11-12 KJV that Gentiles such as we were aliens from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope, and without God in the world and I believe it.

Why do you believe God could not give salvation to Gentiles before Paul?
There were Gentiles in the covenants of promise throughout the OT, who would bless Israel for a blessing (Genesis 12:3 KJV) and it will be that way in the future for Gentiles as well (Matthew 25:31-40 KJV).