ECT There is one God who justifies

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The apostles' teaching are not "false needs." And they are not that the land of Israel "needs" to be restored to Israel.
Yes, the land does need to be restored as promised.
Otherwise GOD's promises are unreliable and cannot be trusted.

Scripture does not teach your made up, spiritualized, replacement theology.
When you spiritualize away the promises of GOD into something other than specified; then anyone can come along and just spiritualize away your spiritualized theology to be something other than what you spiritualized it to be.

Interplanner

When you spiritualize away the promises of GOD into something other than specified; then anyone can come along and just spiritualize away your spiritualized theology to be something other than what you spiritualized it to be.

What you have said is quite meaningless because I wrote out 4 of the best and most powerful doctrines of the apostles, and you are speechless and evasive. The land matters no where in there or anywhere in the NT that I know of, but they preached what they did because it turned the world upside down.

So go ahead and enjoy your barren physical reality all you can. You are missing the mission and message of God in your life; you are missing participation in what the apostles were actually about.

and again, you have made spiritual 'dirty' when what is meant is supposed to be 'mature, advanced, accomplished, mastered, coalesced, graduated...' There is no reason why God needs to do a land thing again in the same sense as the psalm (40?) saying 'sacrifice and offering you do not desire.' Because of the surpassing greatness of what we have in Christ.

When you show that you know something about the truth in Christ, I will be glad of it.

There are tons of God's promises to reach the ends of the earth that are shown to be reliable, and God is shown to be reliable, that you NEVER mention in your obsession with the land. You think the mission and kingdom of Christ (Col 1:13) is crap.

SaulToPaul 2

What you have said is quite meaningless because I wrote out 4 of the best and most powerful doctrines of the apostles, and you are speechless and evasive. The land matters no where in there or anywhere in the NT that I know of, but they preached what they did because it turned the world upside down.

So go ahead and enjoy your barren physical reality all you can. You are missing the mission and message of God in your life; you are missing participation in what the apostles were actually about.

and again, you have made spiritual 'dirty' when what is meant is supposed to be 'mature, advanced, accomplished, mastered, coalesced, graduated...' There is no reason why God needs to do a land thing again in the same sense as the psalm (40?) saying 'sacrifice and offering you do not desire.' Because of the surpassing greatness of what we have in Christ.

When you show that you know something about the truth in Christ, I will be glad of it.

There are tons of God's promises to reach the ends of the earth that are shown to be reliable, and God is shown to be reliable, that you NEVER mention in your obsession with the land. You think the mission and kingdom of Christ (Col 1:13) is crap.

Translation: unbelief

Interplanner

Acts 13 shows that God is entirely reliable for resurrection Jesus Christ which answers all the promises to the fathers. That is what NT teaching is like, not the cult of D'ism.

Anyone seeking to chat rather than post here is welcome to write me at interplanner122@gmail.com.