There Is A Meat Understanding Of The Word

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Now the Squeaky was more subtil than any beast of the field which the Lord God had made. And he said:
I said
Jesus told you there is more than what you see. Paul told you there was more than what you see. Do you also disagree with them?
[2Ti 4:13
[13] Bring the cloak that I left with Carpus at Troas when you come--and the books, especially the parchments.

[1Co 3:2
[2] I fed you with milk and not with solid food; for until now you were not able [to receive it], and even now you are still not able;

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
2 Peter 1:21 For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost.

I said
[Jhn 10:1, 7-8
[1] "Most assuredly, I say to you, he who does not enter the sheepfold by the door, but climbs up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber. ...
[7] Then Jesus said to them again, "Most assuredly, I say to you, I am the door of the sheep.
[8] "All who [ever] came before Me are thieves and robbers, but the sheep did not hear them.

[Gal 3:24-25
[24] Therefore the law was our tutor [to bring us] to Christ, that we might be justified by faith.
[25] But after faith has come, we are no longer under a tutor.