There Goes That Flavor of the Month...

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Seriously, I think the guy was a plant from Trump and was there for the sole purpose of getting rid of Spicer, Priebus and Bannon.

Two down ... the interesting part will be seeing how he gets rid of Bannon considering he is scared to death of the man. Like Putin and Flynn, Bannon has a story to tell.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Seriously, I think the guy was a plant from Trump and was there for the sole purpose of getting rid of Spicer, Priebus and Bannon.

I don't know. Could be Trump followed another Kushner bad idea - remember, Trump has no idea what he's doing, he's just thrashing around.

Two down ... the interesting part will be seeing how he gets rid of Bannon considering he is scared to death of the man. Like Putin and Flynn, Bannon has a story to tell.

There are a lot of stories out there, for sure. These are infamous times.

jgarden

BANNED
Banned

AAoV7du.img

Scaramucci lasted only 10 days - and its only Monday!

Who's next - Sessions, Rosenstein, Mueller, Kelly, Huckabee-Saunders, Bannon, Melania?

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Trump chaos is still vastly preferable to the alternative smoothly operating clinton criminality

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Lol - Trump has his moments where he's been spot on.

Case in point:

trumppeople.jpg

That's not real, Trump didn't say that.

However, it's been demonstrated on this forum and elsewhere that the Trump base:

1. will believe anything on Fox News, and
2. will eat up any lie Trump dishes out and then line up for another helping.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
And Comey. Don't forget Comey.

As for Pence... I think he stays as far away from the White House as he can, although he sold his soul just like everyone else.

The difference is ... he has quite a lot to gain one the Twitter-N-Chief is out of there ... :D

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

AAoV7du.img

Scaramucci lasted only 10 days - and its only Monday!

Who's next - Sessions, Rosenstein, Mueller, Kelly, Huckabee-Saunders, Bannon, Melania?

Rosenstein, Sessions, Mueller ... in that order. He has to get rid of Rosenstein before he can move Sessions to another position. Then his next lackey will fire Mueller.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Trump chaos is still vastly preferable to the alternative smoothly operating clinton criminality
The left gets in a lather, a tizzy, they get all giddy when something "seemingly" looks bad in the Trump administration. Trump is doing just fine, his job is safe for the next 7.5 years

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
The left gets in a lather, a tizzy, they get all giddy when something "seemingly" looks bad in the Trump administration. Trump is doing just fine, his job is safe for the next 7.5 years

And if he's gotten nothing done at the end of that 7.5 years except personnel shuffles, I'll be happy