ECT There be many Galatians nowadays

God's Truth

Do not be deceived.

James 1:16 Don't be deceived, my dear brothers and sisters.

Galatians 6:7 Do not be deceived: God cannot be mocked. A man reaps what he sows.

1 Corinthians 6:9
Or do you not know that wrongdoers will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor men who have sex with men

SaulToPaul 2

Or do you not know that wrongdoers will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor men who have sex with men

1 Corinthians 6:11 And such were some of you: but ye are washed, but ye are sanctified, but ye are justified in the name of the Lord Jesus, and by the Spirit of our God.

1 Corinthians 3:3 For ye are yet carnal: for whereas there is among you envying, and strife, and divisions, are ye not carnal, and walk as men?

God's Truth

1 Corinthians 6:11 And such were some of you: but ye are washed, but ye are sanctified, but ye are justified in the name of the Lord Jesus, and by the Spirit of our God.

1 Corinthians 3:3 For ye are yet carnal: for whereas there is among you envying, and strife, and divisions, are ye not carnal, and walk as men?

Those scriptures do not nullify the scriptures I gave.

Those scripture do not say we do not have to repent before we are saved!

If it did not matter if we obey, as you say, then why is Paul rebuking them?

SaulToPaul 2

Those scriptures do not nullify the scriptures I gave.

Those scripture do not say we do not have to repent before we are saved!

If it did not matter if we obey, as you say, then why is Paul rebuking them?
Those scriptures say that the Corinthians were washed and sanctified, yet they were still envying and striving with one another.

According to you, they would no longer be saved.

God's Truth

Those scriptures say that the Corinthians were washed and sanctified, yet they were still envying and striving with one another.

According to the Word of God they have to repent.

They have to work out their salvation with trembling and fear.

They need to fear God and that obedience will help them to stop what they are doing.

SaulToPaul 2

They need to fear God and that obedience will help them to stop what they are doing.

God's Truth

Why do you never, on TOL, refer to him as the LORD Jesus Christ?
There is a reason, and we'd all like to know.

Jesus is my LORD Jesus Christ the Savior. Jesus is my God. Jesus is my Friend. Jesus is my Helper. Jesus is my Comforter. Jesus is my Teacher. Jesus is my Father. Jesus is my Brother.

Do you feel better now? Can you move on?

God's Truth

What is a spammer and a troll?

I reply to you and you just repeat the exact same thing.

God's Truth

2 Corinthians 12:21 I am afraid that when I come again my God will humble me before you, and I will be grieved over many who have sinned earlier and have not repented of the impurity, sexual sin and debauchery in which they have indulged.

What is Paul warning them about, Saul to Paul?

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
That does not mean any law. We have a law that requires faith, see Romans 3:27.

It means work by any law whereby we would think that by it we merit the merit of Christ.
If Paul had meant 'the law of Moses', he would have said 'the' law, but the Greek text does not have the definite article therefore it is any law of human merit.
It's the same with Ro 3:27....no definite article.

The ceremonial works were so that people could clean themselves, but we do not have to do THOSE works anymore, because faith alone in his blood cleans us.

'We'/Gentiles were never under the law of Moses.

We still have a law, it is a law that requires faith, just like PAUL SAYS.

Faith alone apart from 'works' of law.

We get life by obeying Jesus' words. His words are full of Spirit and life. See John 6:63.

Rom 15:8

SaulToPaul 2

2 Corinthians 12:21 I am afraid that when I come again my God will humble me before you, and I will be grieved over many who have sinned earlier and have not repented of the impurity, sexual sin and debauchery in which they have indulged.

Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God?

How does one become righteous?

God's Truth

What do washed and sanctified people have to repent of?

SaulToPaul 2

Jesus is my LORD Jesus Christ the Savior. Jesus is my God. Jesus is my Friend. Jesus is my Helper. Jesus is my Comforter. Jesus is my Teacher. Jesus is my Father. Jesus is my Brother.

Do you feel better now? Can you move on?

You should address him as LORD from now on.
It is disrespectful to the creator of the Universe to not do so.

SaulToPaul 2

The Bible says by doing right and fearing God.

Romans 3:21 But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets;

Romans 3:22 Even the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all them that believe: for there is no difference: