Crucible

BANNED
Banned
The "YOU MUST" Religions

That's every Abrahamic religion.

YOU MUST believe in Christ
YOU MUST submit to Allah
YOU MUST graft to the Jewish nation

Pate's religion is that YOU MUST abandon all religion and submit to Pateism.

In other words, this thread has no meaning. It is junk sentiment pretending to have any consistency :wave:

Nanja

You are the Christ denier.

Jesus provides you with salvation and you refuse to accept it.

Foolish and unlearned comments!

Man plays absolutely no part in his own Salvation, i.e. him accepting or rejecting it. That's utter nonsense!

Christ Jesus provided Salvation exclusively for all God's Elect, Chosen in Him before the foundation of the world Eph. 1:4-5.

It's a done deal!

2 Tim. 1:9
Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works,
but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began

He satisfied God's Law and Justice on their behalf as their Mediatorial Head and Surety Heb. 7:22; Is. 53:6; Rom. 4:7-8.

All that is left for them is to be born in time, and be Born Again of the Spirit.

Salvation is one hundred percent all of the Work of God for all those Christ died for.

Titus 3:5
Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us,
by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost
;

Rom. 8:33
Who shall lay any thing to the charge of God's elect? It is God that justifieth.

~~~~~

beloved57

Nanja

Man plays absolutely no part in his own Salvation, i.e. him accepting or rejecting it. That's utter nonsense!

Amen Sister. Those Christ died for are reconciled to God while they are enemies rejecting the Gospel of God's Grace in Christ. Rom 5:10

Nanja

Nanja

Amen Sister. Those Christ died for are reconciled to God while they are enemies rejecting the Gospel of God's Grace in Christ. Rom 5:10

Absolutely! Their Righteousness isn't based on anything they do or don't do, but based solely upon their Surety Heb. 7:22 and His Obedience on their behalf Rom. 5:19, even while they were enemies and in unbelief!

~~~~~

beloved57

Absolutely! Their Righteousness isn't based on anything they do or don't do, but based solely upon their Surety Heb. 7:22 and His Obedience on their behalf Rom. 5:19, even while they were enemies and in unbelief!

~~~~~

There you Go !

God's Truth

In fact, you and Robert Pate both need to show me scripture where someone was shamed and condemned for obeying.

If you can show me that scripture you could save yourselves.

God's Truth

1 Timothy 4:16 Watch your life and doctrine closely. Persevere in them, because if you do, you will save both yourself and your hearers.

beloved57

That is what you say, but what does God's Word say?

Show me one scripture where someone obeyed and shamed their self and was condemned to Hell.

Thats Right, see the Christ of the scripture saved His People by His One act of Obedience, Rom 5:19, it alone makes them Righteous, which is being saved !

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Show me one scripture where someone obeyed and shamed their self and was condemned to Hell.

Sinners are justified by faith alone. No works.

Sinners are sanctified by the Holy Spirit, who produces holy obedience.

Sinners are not justified because of works, but sinners obey because God has justified them.

Sinners are not saved by works, but sinners do good works because they have been saved.

God's Truth

Sinners are justified by faith alone. No works.

Sinners are sanctified by the Holy Spirit, who produces holy obedience.

Sinners are not justified because of works, but sinners obey because God has justified them.

Sinners are not saved by works, but sinners do good works because they have been saved.

Are you saying no one ever obeyed anything that God said before having the indwelling of the Holy Spirit?