ECT The worm

heir

TOL Subscriber
Yes, impossible under certain circumstances, which I tried and tried again to explain, but clearly there seems to be a disconnect in hearing here. :)
It tells you under what circumstances. No need to explain it away. It means what it says to whom it says it (past and future).

Hebrews 6:4 For it is impossible for those who were once enlightened, and have tasted of the heavenly gift, and were made partakers of the Holy Ghost,

Hebrews 6:5 And have tasted the good word of God, and the powers of the world to come,

Hebrews 6:6 If they shall fall away, to renew them again unto repentance; seeing they crucify to themselves the Son of God afresh, and put him to an open shame.

I've said all I'm going to say on the matter.

heir

TOL Subscriber
Just look at how many times this person ISIT has avoided the questions pertaining to salvation. Would that happen if I asked any of you who are saved? Would you hesitate at all to tell me how?

I.S.I.T.

What did you have to DO to be saved, if anything?

The Lord will have mercy on whom He will have mercy.

Ephesians 2:5
Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved;)

Ephesians 2:8
For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:

I.S.I.T.

Just look at how many times this person ISIT has avoided the questions pertaining to salvation. Would that happen if I asked any of you who are saved? Would you hesitate at all to tell me how?

Look at how many times I have answered your questions but you do not receive my answers, but just keep repeating the same things over and over again and again.....let me off this merry go round! LOL :)

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
Just look at how many times this person ISIT has avoided the questions pertaining to salvation. Would that happen if I asked any of you who are saved?

I was saved in 1979 when I trusted in the gospel of Christ's suffering and death on the cross as payment for my sin and guilt and that He rose again the third day, and then was seen and confirmed alive by faithful eyewitnesses.

1Co 15:1-5

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic

Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved;)

For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:

And then some......

:sheep:

heir

TOL Subscriber

Paul writes that there is a gospel that is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth. There is no entry into the Body without having trusted the Lord believing it and subsequently no 1 Corinthians 12:13 KJV without first having received it. It is the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation. It is also that which we study to shew thyself approved unto God by rightly dividing. Are those enough clues for you to tell us what is the means by which you are saved?

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
I was saved in 1979 when I trusted in the gospel of Christ's suffering and death on the cross as payment for my sin and guilt and that He rose again the third day, and then was seen and confirmed alive by faithful eyewitnesses.

Without knowing the extent of said guilt.

heir

TOL Subscriber

Thank you, brother!

heir

TOL Subscriber
Paul writes that there is a gospel that is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth. There is no entry into the Body without having trusted the Lord believing it and subsequently no 1 Corinthians 12:13 KJV without first having received it. It is the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation. It is also that which we study to shew thyself approved unto God by rightly dividing. Are those enough clues for you to tell us what is the means by which you are saved?
I guess not as he split :(

heir

TOL Subscriber
No need to be ashamed of the testimony of our Lord unless you don't have one.
2 Timothy 1:8 Be not thou therefore ashamed of the testimony of our Lord, nor of me his prisoner: but be thou partaker of the afflictions of the gospel according to the power of God;

2 Timothy 1:9 Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began,

2 Timothy 1:10 But is now made manifest by the appearing of our Saviour Jesus Christ, who hath abolished death, and hath brought life and immortality to light through the gospel:

Come on, ISIT. I'm rooting for you to tell us what is the gospel of your salvation. It is the means by which we are saved today. Testify! I'll await your straightforward answer.

Last edited:

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
Thank you, brother!

Hebrews 9:16
For where a testament is, there must also of necessity be the death of the testator.

Hebrews 9:17
For a testament is of force after men are dead: otherwise it is of no strength at all while the testator liveth.