It would not matter

if you had a 1000 covenants with God

none of you would keep a one of them.

Not 1.

Ben Masada

Your honest opinion is wrong.

Like just about everything else you believe
and post on all the forums.

If my honest opinion is wrong, are you implying that Jesus was wrong to say that to escape hell-fire we must listen to "Moses" aka the Law? (Luke 16:29-31)

Ben Masada

Did you hear Jesus say these words?

Yes or no?

Have you heard any thing Jesus ever said two thousand years ago? Yes or no? You guys must be kidding! If you doubt my quotes, why don't you read what I have quoted. It is all there in your own NT.

Word

BANNED
Banned
Have you heard any thing Jesus ever said two thousand years ago? Yes or no? You guys must be kidding! If you doubt my quotes, why don't you read what I have quoted. It is all there in your own NT.

Yes I have...and I hear Him everyday when He talks to me.

He just now told me that He does not even know you.

Ben Masada

Yes I have...and I hear Him everyday when He talks to me.

He just now told me that He does not even know you.

Do you know something Word? I was planning to drop our discussion because we have nothing to learn from each other, but I am back just to tell you why I can't believe you. I mean, I couldn't believe Jesus would ever speak to you even in a dream. He didn't like Gentiles, did you know that? Especially if they were Samaritans; but to Gentiles in general, Jesus used to forbid his disciples to take the gospel of salvation to. I bet you did not know that, did you? If you didn't, it is in Matthew 10:5,6. I am making nothing up.

Word

BANNED
Banned
Do you know something Word? I was planning to drop our discussion because we have nothing to learn from each other, but I am back just to tell you why I can't believe you. I mean, I couldn't believe Jesus would ever speak to you even in a dream. He didn't like Gentiles, did you know that? Especially if they were Samaritans; but to Gentiles in general, Jesus used to forbid his disciples to take the gospel of salvation to. I bet you did not know that, did you? If you didn't, it is in Matthew 10:5,6. I am making nothing up.

I am a Levite.