The Time of The End

Flaminggg

BANNED
Banned
[FONT="]What do these numbers have to do with prophecies that are longer than the numbers?[/FONT]
I thought the numbers were interesting because they all are anniversary dates. 1967AD + 70= 2037 AD. 1967 AD + 100=2067 AD. 2300-167 BC= 2133 AD. 2133 - 2000=133 AD. Plus the time frames fit the prophecies. These numbers did not fit any past event, therefore they must belong to the future, but yet something was not being said. Then there came the need to solve for an unknown. And this is what resulted.[/FONT][/QUOTE]

[I][COLOR="#006400"](2300, 1290, 1335 of Daniel are measurements of a Holy Temple. They are measurements of the Body of Jesus as a Holy Temple directly, so they are described or referenced in the New Testament Account when God sent Jesus to give the New Testament. These figures are not the measurement of the Earth we are presented with in Revelations, nor are those figures the measurements of an Angel (Times, Time, Half a Time//1260//42 Months), the figures are corrected to measure an Angel ............... then the figures are corrected to measure the earth (12,000//200,000,000//5 Months))[/COLOR][/I]

(Jesus only is described as preparing the for the completion of the 144,000 of Joseph)
DANIEL 8:23 And in the latter time of their kingdom, when the transgressors are come to the full, a king of fierce countenance, and understanding dark sentences, shall stand up.
DANIEL 8:24 And his power shall be mighty, but not by his own power: and he shall destroy wonderfully, and shall prosper, and practise, and shall destroy the mighty and the holy people.
DANIEL 8:25 And through his policy also he shall cause craft to prosper in his hand; and he shall magnify [himself] in his heart, and by peace shall destroy many: he shall also stand up against the Prince of princes; but he shall be broken without hand.

1. God stopped Giving the Written Law in the New Testament so the Figures of Daniel do not apply, God is no longer using any Levites, nor is God using Jesus to Give anymore Testaments (temple is measured again for the gentiles, stated in revelations)
2. God does not measure Joseph as an Angel of the Lord, so the Angel that is measured for 42 Months is "Michael the End of Angels, as a Picture of the Lord's Body" (stated in revelations)
3. God calls an Angel the Express Image of Jesus (Luke 3:23/Jeremiah 33:21/Heb 1:3), based on that fact, there is a parallel between the Lifespans of Jesus and the Representative of Joseph God uses to confirm the covenant ... there's no substitutes of the Gospel's Law, there is a logical transition (manchild of revelations)

(Roughly 42 Months from Flight 370's disappearance to the beginning of the Events of Revelations ... Or Roughly 34 Years of the Antichrist's Lifespan to the beginning of the Events of Revelations)

(Euthanasia of the non-whit** based on the level of force they use against the Antichrist, plus the individuals under their influences soliciting suicide. All you have to do is follow the body counts and the manipulations of the law. There is only suffering and pain in using force against the Antichrist, no level of false witnessing or slander of the gospel's law will change either God's foundation of the Sons of Man, or the satisfaction of the Gospels Program in the euthanasia of Genetic Dan as a point of discernment .................. Right now human life is very low value, that is what the nations promote, so it is easy to fall victim and dismiss the value of Jesus Christ as the literal satisfaction of the Prophecy of Daniel's Figures, or the value of the Body of Jesus Christ as the representation of an Angel for the satisfaction of Revelations Figures that parallel the Book of Daniel's Figures ............... http://i1112.photobucket.com/albums/k492/psalmsamuel/stateID.jpg ........... from around 9/11/2016 until just a few days ago the races of Genetic Dan were using good routine levels of euthanasia against me, until their races started committing suicide as you have seen in the news at increased levels, then they stopped hurting me, that is the pattern we observe frequently, until we reach the next level when the expression of joseph is not limited to an individual, so we need to keep their races in the positions of suicide for public safety and protection of the media and authorities until they are ready to react sufficiently)

Last edited:

CherubRam

[FONT=&quot]Theory based upon the bible.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Daniel 12:11[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“From the time that the daily sacrifice is abolished and the abomination that causes desolation is set up, there will be 1,290 days. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Daniel 12:12[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Blessed is the one who waits for and reaches the end of the 1,335 days. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The first resurrection of the Elect.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Revelation 11:3[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]And I will appoint my two witnesses, and they will prophesy for 1,260 days, clothed in sackcloth.” [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]3.5 years[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Revelation 12:6[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The woman fled into the wilderness to a place prepared for her by God, where she might be taken care of for 1,260 days.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Revelation 13:5[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The beast was given a mouth to utter proud words and blasphemies and to exercise its authority for forty-two months. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]42X30=1260. That is 1260 years. 1798 AD minus 1260 years is 538 AD.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The half an hour and one hour are illogical statements here below, but being parables they make perfect sense. Half an hour is about 21 years, and the hour is about 42 years; based upon one thousand years is a day. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Revelation 8:1[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]When he opened the seventh seal, there was silence in heaven for about half an hour.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Revelation 17:12[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“The ten horns you saw are ten kings who have not yet received a kingdom, but who for one hour will receive authority as kings along with the beast.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

Flaminggg

BANNED
Banned
Theory based upon the bible.

il_340x270.315901532.jpg

1. 144,000 of Reuben = 70 Generations of Luke (Luke 3)
2. 144,000 of Benjamin = 42 Generation of Matthew (Matthew 1)
3. 144,000 of Joseph = 42 Generations of Babylon (Matthew 1:17)
(1 Chronicles 5:1//Matthew 1:17)

1. God the Father in Heaven (1 John 5:7)
2. God the Holy Spirit (1 John 5:8)
3. God the Son of Man (1 John 5:9)

1. 2300 // 1290 // 1335
2. 2000 Cast in Sea // 1260 // 153 Fish
3. 200,000,000 // 42 Months // 5 Months

1. Old Testament
2. New Testament
3. Revelations

1. Ark of the Covenant
2. Jesus Christ
3. Babylon the Fallen (Temple Stones/Sign of Divorce or Lord's Body)

(Jesus Christ is the New Covenant so God had to correct the measurements from the Old Covenant of the Ark ............... Babylon the Fallen is the Completion of the New Covenant so God once again has to correct the measurements .............. we are given three measurements for each of the testaments of the Gospel's Program)

1. Three Days of Darkness (Damnation)
2. Forty Two Months of Gentiles (Tribulation)
3. Five Months of Star Wormwood (Call of Election)

(By the time we reach the book of revelations, the measurements to complete the Gospel's Program are finally literal measurements of the earth, they are no longer partial or completely spiritual, nor are they the sole references to Jesus Christ who came and went to complete the New Testament..............We have to follow the transitions of the gospel to the complete expression of revelation)

Literal Order of the Corrected Measurements:

Joseph in Egypt to Jesus (Matthew 1:17):
1. 430 Years of Egypt
2. 49 Years of Zechariah as a Jubilee
3. 8 or so Years from Jesus Birth to Circumcision

Jesus Christ to Temple Stones (Jesus in Egypt) (Matthew 1:17):
1. Crucifixion to Destruction of Temple in 70 A.D.
2. Independence of Israel to 9/11/2001 Terrorist Attacks
3. 42 Months (Flight 370 to Mandrid Fault Line Alignment of Solar Eclipse)

Temple Stones to New Universe (Two Witnesses to Apollyon/Abaddon) (Matthew 1:17):
1. Sign of Divorce (UFOs) to Off World Expedition (42 Months)
2. Rainbow (Seven Rays) to Global Euthanasia of Genetic Dan (3 Days)
3. Star Wormwood (Second Sun) to end of Migration Events (150 Days)

(God does not give us the literal figures for Daniel's 70 weeks or the 70 Generations of the 144,000 of Reuben concurrently, one after the other. There are periods of time that God does not count...........Similarly, Jesus Describes the destruction of the temple and then the heresies/terrorisms of Matthew 24, these do not happen one after the other...............By the time we reach the Events of Revelation, it appears the events happen concurrently, that is one after the other (we must keep watch) Love and Blessings. (the 42 Months of the Angel's Measurement, Flight 370, is not the same as the 42 Months of the Measurement for Babylon/Gentiles, soon, we are close now).

Last edited:

daqq

The time of the end will go beyond what people think. The last end was in 133 AD. Two days from then is 2133 AD.

Habakkuk 2

1 I will stand at my watch
and station myself on the ramparts;
I will look to see what he will say to me,
and what answer I am to give to this complaint.

The LORD’s Answer
2 Then the LORD replied:
“Write down the revelation
and make it plain on tablets
so that a messenger may run with it.

My name is Michael and I am that messenger.

3 For the revelation awaits an appointed time;
it speaks of the end
and will not prove false.
Though it lingers, wait for it;
it will certainly come
and will not delay.

So you claim to be the messenger from Habakkuk 2:2-3, Michael? Un-huh, gotcha.

Isaiah 46:13
I am bringing my righteousness near, it is not far away; and my salvation will not be delayed. I will grant salvation to Zion, my splendor to Israel.

Isaiah 48:9
For my own name's sake I delay my wrath; for the sake of my praise I hold it back from you, so as not to cut you off.

Ezekiel 12:25
But I the LORD will speak what I will, and it shall be fulfilled without delay. For in your days, you rebellious house, I will fulfill whatever I say, declares the Sovereign LORD.' "

Habakkuk 2:2-3
2. Then the LORD replied: "Write down the revelation and make it plain on tablets so that a messenger may run with it. 3. For the revelation awaits an appointed time; it speaks of the end and will not prove false. Though it lingers, wait for it; it will certainly come and will not delay.

Revelation 10:6
And he swore by him who lives forever and ever, who created the heavens and all that is in them, the earth and all that is in it, and the sea and all that is in it, and said, "There will be no more delay!

Ah, I see, and who is that Messenger-Angel from Rev 10:6?
Is that you too, Michael? :chuckle:

Since 1996 I have been informing Christians that the time of the end will go beyond their expectations.

I do not know the day or hour.

In 167 BC the temple was taken over by the Hellenistic Jews. Israel was not defeated until 133 AD. Two parabolic days from 133 AD is 2133 AD. From 167 BC to 2133 AD is 2300.

Daniel 8
13 Then I heard a holy one speaking, and another holy one said to him, “How long will it take for the vision to be fulfilled—the vision concerning the daily sacrifice, the rebellion that causes desolation, the surrender of the sanctuary and the trampling underfoot of the Lord’s people?”

14 He said to me, “It will take 2,300 evenings and mornings; then the sanctuary will be reconsecrated.”

The Interpretation of the Vision
15 While I, Daniel, was watching the vision and trying to understand it, there before me stood one who looked like a man. 16 And I heard a man’s voice from the Ulai calling, “Gabriel, tell this man the meaning of the vision.”

17 As he came near the place where I was standing, I was terrified and fell prostrate. “Son of man,” he said to me, “understand that the vision concerns the time of the end.”

18 While he was speaking to me, I was in a deep sleep, with my face to the ground. Then he touched me and raised me to my feet.

19 He said: “I am going to tell you what will happen later in the time of wrath, because the vision concerns the appointed time of the end." 20 The two-horned ram that you saw represents the kings of Media and Persia. 21 The shaggy goat is the king of Greece, and the large horn between its eyes is the first king. 22 The four horns that replaced the one that was broken off represent four kingdoms that will emerge from his nation but will not have the same power.

23 “In the latter part of their reign, when rebels have become completely wicked, a fierce-looking king, a master of intrigue, will arise. 24 He will become very strong, but not by his own power. He will cause astounding devastation and will succeed in whatever he does. He will destroy those who are mighty, the holy people. 25 He will cause deceit to prosper, and he will consider himself superior. When they feel secure, he will destroy many and take his stand against the Prince of princes. Yet he will be destroyed, but not by human power.

26 “The vision of the evenings and mornings that has been given you is true, but seal up the vision, for it concerns the distant future.”

The world will be destroyed by three thirds before the second coming. There are survivors because of the time lapse between events. Yahwah will continue to hold things back until I must proclaim there will be no more delay.

Ah yes, there it is right there at the end, the final punch-line statement of the post:

Yahwah will continue to hold things back until I must proclaim there will be no more delay.

So you do in fact claim to be the Messenger of Hab2:2, and the Messenger-Angel from Rev 10:6, whom you obviously believe to be "Michael the Arch-messenger", for that is essentially the same statement you made to me in another thread of yours, "Calendar", where you prophesied to me, saying, "Before the year 2037 you will hear me say "there will be no more delay.""

:nono:

There is one decree for you, O king:

"I saw in the visions of my head upon my bed, and behold, a Watcher and a Holy One descending from the heavens: he cried aloud, and said thus, Hew down the tree, and cut off his branches, shake off his leaves, and scatter his fruit: let the beasts get away from under him, and the fowls from his branches. Nevertheless leave the stump of his roots in the earth, even with a band of iron and brass, in the tender grass of the field: and let him be wet with the dew of the heavens, and let his portion be with the beasts in the grass of the earth: let his heart be changed from that of a man, and let the heart of a beast be given unto him, (Dan7:4), and let seven times pass over him. This matter is by the decree of the (seven holy) Watchers, and the demand by the Memra of the holy ones: to the intent that the living may know that the Most High rules in the dominion of men, and gives it to whomsoever He will, and sets up over it the humblest of men."

:chuckle:

CherubRam

[FONT=&]So you claim to be the messenger from Habakkuk 2:2-3, Michael? Un-huh, gotcha.[/FONT][FONT=&]

Ah, I see, and who is that Messenger-Angel from Rev 10:6?
Is that you too, Michael? :chuckle:[/FONT]

Ah yes, there it is right there at the end, the final punch-line statement of the post:

So you do in fact claim to be the Messenger of Hab2:2, and the Messenger-Angel from Rev 10:6, whom you obviously believe to be "Michael the Arch-messenger", for that is essentially the same statement you made to me in another thread of yours, "Calendar", where you prophesied to me, saying, "Before the year 2037 you will hear me say "there will be no more delay.""

:chuckle:
I see nothing that I should reply.

CherubRam

Of course not because you wish not to deny that you are "Micheal the Archmessenger". :chuckle:

Do not let such things bother you Daqq. There are a lot more important things to talk about. For the past 20 years I have said the end will be longer than what Christians think. I have also said many times that those claiming the end has come, that their prophecy will prove false. Has anyone paid attention to what I have said? It does not seem so. There is a multitude of reasons for what I think. Obviously anyone who says they are Michael must be nuts. That is what I would think.

daqq

Do not let such things bother you Daqq. There are a lot more important things to talk about. For the past 20 years I have said the end will be longer than what Christians think. I have also said many times that those claiming the end has come, that their prophecy will prove false. Has anyone paid attention to what I have said? It does not seem so. There is a multitude of reasons for what I think. Obviously anyone who says they are Michael must be nuts. That is what I would think.

I remember quite well going all the way back almost nine years now, and from multiple forums, what you claim: even that you used to go by the screen name MichaelTheArchangel, when you and "Dadad" used to debate the scriptures, (by the way, what ever happened to Dadad? I grew to like him even though he despised me, lol). "You shall have tribulation ten days", (for in those ten days are seventy weeks), and if after that you have not overcome, well then, I suppose you are of the twice-dead. :chuckle:

Last edited: