The Time of The End

CherubRam

[FONT=&quot]The time of the end will go beyond what people think. The last end was in 133 AD. Two days from then is 2133 AD.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

Habakkuk 2

1 I will stand at my watch
and station myself on the ramparts;
I will look to see what he will say to me,
and what answer I am to give to this complaint.

The LORD’s Answer
2 Then the LORD replied:
“Write down the revelation
and make it plain on tablets
so that a messenger may run with it.

My name is Michael and I am that messenger.

3 For the revelation awaits an appointed time;
it speaks of the end
and will not prove false.
Though it lingers, wait for it;
it will certainly come
and will not delay.

Isaiah 46:13
I am bringing my righteousness near, it is not far away; and my salvation will not be delayed. I will grant salvation to Zion, my splendor to Israel.

Isaiah 48:9
For my own name's sake I delay my wrath; for the sake of my praise I hold it back from you, so as not to cut you off.

Ezekiel 12:25
But I the LORD will speak what I will, and it shall be fulfilled without delay. For in your days, you rebellious house, I will fulfill whatever I say, declares the Sovereign LORD.' "

Habakkuk 2:2-3
2. Then the LORD replied: "Write down the revelation and make it plain on tablets so that a messenger may run with it. 3. For the revelation awaits an appointed time; it speaks of the end and will not prove false. Though it lingers, wait for it; it will certainly come and will not delay.

Revelation 10:6
And he swore by him who lives forever and ever, who created the heavens and all that is in them, the earth and all that is in it, and the sea and all that is in it, and said, "There will be no more delay!

Hosea 6:2
After two days he will revive us; on the third day he will restore us, that we may live in his presence.

2 Peter 3:8
But do not forget this one thing, dear friends: With the Lord a day is like a thousand years, and a thousand years are like a day.[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Revelation 1:19-20.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
“Write, therefore, what you have seen, what is now and what will take place later. The mystery of the Seven Stars that you saw in my right hand and of the Seven Golden Lampsticks is this: The Seven Stars are the messengers of the Seven Congregations, and the Seven Lampsticks are the Seven Congregations.

Truth is made known by reason of the facts[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]

CherubRam

Since 1996 I have been informing Christians that the time of the end will go beyond their expectations.

Bradley D

The NT tells me that no one kn0ws when the final time will be. Jesus tells me to live each day as if it will be the last day.

CherubRam

The NT tells me that no one kn0ws when the final time will be. Jesus tells me to live each day as if it will be the last day.

[FONT=&quot]I do not know the day or hour.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]In 167 BC the temple was taken over by the Hellenistic Jews. Israel was not defeated until 133 AD. Two parabolic days from 133 AD is 2133 AD. From 167 BC to 2133 AD is 2300. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Daniel 8 [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]13 Then I heard a holy one speaking, and another holy one said to him, “How long will it take for the vision to be fulfilled—the vision concerning the daily sacrifice, the rebellion that causes desolation, the surrender of the sanctuary and the trampling underfoot of the Lord’s people?”

14 He said to me, “It will take 2,300 evenings and mornings; then the sanctuary will be reconsecrated.”

The Interpretation of the Vision
15 While I, Daniel, was watching the vision and trying to understand it, there before me stood one who looked like a man. 16 And I heard a man’s voice from the Ulai calling, “Gabriel, tell this man the meaning of the vision.”

17 As he came near the place where I was standing, I was terrified and fell prostrate. “Son of man,” he said to me, “understand that the vision concerns the time of the end.”

18 While he was speaking to me, I was in a deep sleep, with my face to the ground. Then he touched me and raised me to my feet.

19 He said: “I am going to tell you what will happen later in the time of wrath, because the vision concerns the appointed time of the end." 20 The two-horned ram that you saw represents the kings of Media and Persia. 21 The shaggy goat is the king of Greece, and the large horn between its eyes is the first king. 22 The four horns that replaced the one that was broken off represent four kingdoms that will emerge from his nation but will not have the same power.

23 “In the latter part of their reign, when rebels have become completely wicked, a fierce-looking king, a master of intrigue, will arise. 24 He will become very strong, but not by his own power. He will cause astounding devastation and will succeed in whatever he does. He will destroy those who are mighty, the holy people. 25 He will cause deceit to prosper, and he will consider himself superior. When they feel secure, he will destroy many and take his stand against the Prince of princes. Yet he will be destroyed, but not by human power.

26 “The vision of the evenings and mornings that has been given you is true, but seal up the vision, for it concerns the distant future.” [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The world will be destroyed by three thirds before the second coming. There are survivors because of the time lapse between events. Yahwah will continue to hold things back until I must proclaim there will be no more delay. [/FONT]

CherubRam

Isaiah 45:18
For this is what the Lord says— he who created the heavens, he is God; he who fashioned and made the earth, he founded it; he did not create it to be empty, but formed it to be inhabited— he says: “I am (the Lord / Yahwah,) and there is no other.

whitestone

[FONT="]That means if there was no intervention at that time all life would parish. But for the sake of the Elect God will intervene.[/FONT]

lol,and when I see it what comes to mind is that the priest came together and looked at the grain offerings that they were to offer.

Now if they were almost over ripe then they were not the first fruits and if they said to the people to return the next year at the same time then the offerings to God would not be accepted.

The remedy then was to shorten the days and to have the people come the next year when the fruits were in their first fruit ripeness.

It would if you think about it for the people who were scattered throughout the nations be an catastrophe if the priest did not recognize this and failing to remove or add an month to the calendar the people were to come before the fruits were ripe or if they were blemished.

Why did he who was presenting the first fruits shorten the days,,,

CherubRam

[FONT=&quot]Psalm 118:26[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Blessed[/FONT][FONT=&quot] is he who comes in the name of (the Lord / Yahwah.) From the house of (the Lord / Yahwah) we bless you. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Matthew 23:39[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]For I tell you, you will not see me again until you say, ‘Blessed is he who comes in the name of (the Lord / Yahwah.)’”[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

Flaminggg

BANNED
Banned
The time of the end will go beyond what people think. The last end was in 133 AD. Two days from then is 2133 AD.

Habakkuk 2

1 I will stand at my watch
and station myself on the ramparts;
I will look to see what he will say to me,
and what answer I am to give to this complaint.

The LORD’s Answer
2 Then the LORD replied:
“Write down the revelation
and make it plain on tablets
so that a messenger may run with it.

My name is Michael and I am that messenger.

3 For the revelation awaits an appointed time;
it speaks of the end
and will not prove false.
Though it lingers, wait for it;
it will certainly come
and will not delay.

1. 1290 = Lord's Body, (that is Raised) = Ezra 8:35
2. 2300 = Seat of Judgment (Temple Stones of Lamb Slain) = Amos 4:8
3. 1335 = Ark of Covenant (Redeems the Remnant) = Genesis 6:15

1. Jesus was about 30 years old, then God raised him up like Joseph of Egypt, so that Jesus was taken up a high mountain like Moses (before he died) as a representative of Joseph (Luke 3:23)
2. Jesus wrote in the sand to measure the heavens, each Astrological Age is roughly 2300 years and a picture of the Completed Gospel (Lamb Slain)
3. Jesus appointed a Son of Man (Peter) to issue the call of election and it measured 153, for that generation, but this is done from generation to generation.

1. For 1290 Days Jesus Ministered to the 12 Apostles so they could serve as Scribes and Give the New Testament (Sons of Man under Joseph are not allowed to give the Written Law, only to Record it or State it)
2. For 2300 Days Jesus took the place of John the Baptist as a minister of the church
3. For 1335 Days Jesus was seen as the elect, calling the believers to the faith

Book of Revelaton's Divisions?

"Day, Month, Year, Hour"

1. 42 Months (1260 Days)
2. 3 1/2 Days of Darkness (2300)
3. 5 Months (1335)

For several reasons God issues a correction to the Figures of Daniel, the primary reasons is that Jesus already came to begin the New Testament, we cannot reject that fact and therefore we cannot give the figures of Daniel preference with the truth that is revealed in revelation. We can understand the pattern, but we must not be ignorant of the transition the Gospel is describing.

1. Expedition to the Center of Earth (Off World), that ends in the Global Euthanasia of Genetic Dan (Like the Apostle Paul, Acts 28:1-4)
2. Global Euthanasia for all Nations not having the Sign of Divorce (like Jesus said, in three days I will destroy the Temple/nations and rebuild them after my image or Sign of Divorce)
3. Migration of the Last Remnant (Like Peter said quoting Jesus, that hell would not prevail against the church because its given chains of darkness to save the last remnant, 2 Peter 2:4)

(These figures are only slightly variable, meaning there is somewhat more time than the gospel indicates, because of its parabolic language. The goal of revelations is to present all figures as total to the number Seven as a picture of God, its literal implication is second, but close to the truth. So you will have to follow the instructions of the Antichrist, if he has indicated more time in the language of the law than you need to expect slightly more time, to solicit the favor of God with the Sign of Divorce) Love and Blessings.

Last edited:

beameup

How does a LITERAL Babylon (on the Euphrates) figure in?

And he cried out with a mighty voice, saying, “Fallen, fallen is Babylon the great! She has become a dwelling place of demons and a prison of every unclean spirit, and a prison of every unclean and hateful bird. - Revelation 18:2

Last edited:

CherubRam

Matthew 24:36
[ The Day and Hour Unknown ] “But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the (angels / messengers) in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father.

Mark 13:32
[ The Day and Hour Unknown ] “But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the (angels / messengers) in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father.

2 Peter 1
19 We also have the prophetic message as something completely reliable, and you will do well to pay attention to it, as to a light shining in a dark place, until the day dawns and the morning star rises in your hearts. 20 Above all, you must understand that no prophecy of Scripture came about by the prophet’s own interpretation of things. 21 For prophecy never had its origin in the human will, but prophets, though human, spoke from God as they were carried along by the Holy Spirit.

Last edited:

CherubRam

1. 1290 = Lord's Body, (that is Raised) = Ezra 8:35
2. 2300 = Seat of Judgment (Temple Stones of Lamb Slain) = Amos 4:8
3. 1335 = Ark of Covenant (Redeems the Remnant) = Genesis 6:15

1. Jesus was about 30 years old, then God raised him up like Joseph of Egypt, so that Jesus was taken up a high mountain like Moses (before he died) as a representative of Joseph (Luke 3:23)
2. Jesus wrote in the sand to measure the heavens, each Astrological Age is roughly 2300 years and a picture of the Completed Gospel (Lamb Slain)
3. Jesus appointed a Son of Man (Peter) to issue the call of election and it measured 153, for that generation, but this is done from generation to generation.

1. For 1290 Days Jesus Ministered to the 12 Apostles so they could serve as Scribes and Give the New Testament (Sons of Man under Joseph are not allowed to give the Written Law, only to Record it or State it)
2. For 2300 Days Jesus took the place of John the Baptist as a minister of the church
3. For 1335 Days Jesus was seen as the elect, calling the believers to the faith

Book of Revelaton's Divisions?

"Day, Month, Year, Hour"

1. 42 Months (1260 Days)
2. 3 1/2 Days of Darkness (2300)
3. 5 Months (1335)

For several reasons God issues a correction to the Figures of Daniel, the primary reasons is that Jesus already came to begin the New Testament, we cannot reject that fact and therefore we cannot give the figures of Daniel preference with the truth that is revealed in revelation. We can understand the pattern, but we must not be ignorant of the transition the Gospel is describing.

1. Expedition to the Center of Earth (Off World), that ends in the Global Euthanasia of Genetic Dan (Like the Apostle Paul, Acts 28:1-4)
2. Global Euthanasia for all Nations not having the Sign of Divorce (like Jesus said, in three days I will destroy the Temple/nations and rebuild them after my image or Sign of Divorce)
3. Migration of the Last Remnant (Like Peter said quoting Jesus, that hell would not prevail against the church because its given chains of darkness to save the last remnant, 2 Peter 2:4)

(These figures are only slightly variable, meaning there is somewhat more time than the gospel indicates, because of its parabolic language. The goal of revelations is to present all figures as total to the number Seven as a picture of God, its literal implication is second, but close to the truth. So you will have to follow the instructions of the Antichrist, if he has indicated more time in the language of the law than you need to expect slightly more time, to solicit the favor of God with the Sign of Divorce) Love and Blessings.

I see a lot of illogical presumptions.

Rondonmonson

[FONT="]I do not know the day or hour.[/FONT][/B]
[FONT="] [/FONT]
[FONT="]In 167 BC the temple was taken over by the Hellenistic Jews. Israel was not defeated until 133 AD. Two parabolic days from 133 AD is 2133 AD. From 167 BC to 2133 AD is 2300. [/FONT]
[FONT="] [/FONT]
[FONT="]Daniel 8 [/FONT]
[FONT="]13 Then I heard a holy one speaking, and another holy one said to him, “How long will it take for the vision to be fulfilled—the vision concerning the daily sacrifice, the rebellion that causes desolation, the surrender of the sanctuary and the trampling underfoot of the Lord’s people?”

14 He said to me, “It will take 2,300 evenings and mornings; then the sanctuary will be reconsecrated.”

The Interpretation of the Vision
15 While I, Daniel, was watching the vision and trying to understand it, there before me stood one who looked like a man. 16 And I heard a man’s voice from the Ulai calling, “Gabriel, tell this man the meaning of the vision.”

17 As he came near the place where I was standing, I was terrified and fell prostrate. “Son of man,” he said to me, “understand that the vision concerns the time of the end.”

18 While he was speaking to me, I was in a deep sleep, with my face to the ground. Then he touched me and raised me to my feet.

19 He said: “I am going to tell you what will happen later in the time of wrath, because the vision concerns the appointed time of the end." 20 The two-horned ram that you saw represents the kings of Media and Persia. 21 The shaggy goat is the king of Greece, and the large horn between its eyes is the first king. 22 The four horns that replaced the one that was broken off represent four kingdoms that will emerge from his nation but will not have the same power.

23 “In the latter part of their reign, when rebels have become completely wicked, a fierce-looking king, a master of intrigue, will arise. 24 He will become very strong, but not by his own power. He will cause astounding devastation and will succeed in whatever he does. He will destroy those who are mighty, the holy people. 25 He will cause deceit to prosper, and he will consider himself superior. When they feel secure, he will destroy many and take his stand against the Prince of princes. Yet he will be destroyed, but not by human power.

26 “The vision of the evenings and mornings that has been given you is true, but seal up the vision, for it concerns the distant future.” [/FONT]
[FONT="] [/FONT]
[FONT="]The world will be destroyed by three thirds before the second coming. There are survivors because of the time lapse between events. Yahwah will continue to hold things back until I must proclaim there will be no more delay. [/FONT]

So I am just wondering brother, do you see this man in Dan. 8 as the Anti-Christ as I do ? And as per the 2300 Evening and Mornings (sacrifices) do you see this as 1150 days, which fits into the 1260 days or 42 month period. Notice it says 2300 Evenings and Mornings, well these are oblations or sacrifices. The "Daily" Daniel spoke of. they were offered twice a day in the evening and morning. So I see the 2300, as two per day for 1150 days.

CherubRam

So I am just wondering brother, do you see this man in Dan. 8 as the Anti-Christ as I do ? And as per the 2300 Evening and Mornings (sacrifices) do you see this as 1150 days, which fits into the 1260 days or 42 month period. Notice it says 2300 Evenings and Mornings, well these are oblations or sacrifices. The "Daily" Daniel spoke of. they were offered twice a day in the evening and morning. So I see the 2300, as two per day for 1150 days.

There are many Anti-Christ. The 2300 is literally referring to the distant future. Other numbers in the bible may have more than one application.

Daniel 8
25 He will cause deceit to prosper, and he will consider himself superior. When they feel secure, he will destroy many and take his stand against the Prince of princes. Yet he will be destroyed, but not by human power.

Isaiah 51:9
Awake, awake, arm of the Lord, cloth yourself with strength! Awake, as in days gone by, as in generations of old. Was it not you who cut Rahab to pieces, who pierced that monster through?

Habakkuk 3:14
With his own weapon you pierced his head when his warriors stormed out to scatter us, gloating as though about to devour the wretched who were in hiding.

Flaminggg

BANNED
Banned
Matthew 24:36

COLOSSIANS 1:12 Giving thanks unto the Father, which hath made us meet to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in light:
COLOSSIANS 1:13 Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated [us] into the kingdom of his dear Son:
COLOSSIANS 1:14 In whom we have redemption through his blood, [even] the forgiveness of sins:
COLOSSIANS 1:15 Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature:

We are commanded to keep watch for the hour of his return, 1 Peter 4:6-7, the Gospel talks about God the Father illustrating his Glory before the Events of Revelation when the Sign of Divorce/Temple Stones are revealed. What Matthew 24:36 indicates is that God the Father not only knows, but illustrates this knowledge, and it is up to us the faithful to make the connection by keeping watch.

1260 Days = Correction = 12,000 for the Unified Tribes as a representation of the Lord's Body
2300 Days = Correction = 200,000,000 for the Heavenly Temple that Star Wormword represents
1335 Days = Correction = 153 Days for the Last Remnant to receive their Inheritance

12,000 = Astrological Age Transition (Age of Aquarius)
200,000,000 = Jumping Jesus Phenomenon (Measurement of "Joseph the Blessings (before expression as Sign of Divorce/Temple Stones)" represented by information exchange)
153 = Eschaton (Super Nova)

1260 Days = Sign of Divorce/Lord's Body/Lamb Slain
2300 Days = Second Sun Activation (Earth's Moon Activated)
1335 Days = Encapsulation of Earth as a representation of the Ark of the Covenant

(We are simply provided with a corrected set of figures, plus we have to keep watch for what happened already, what are the most significant things have happened relative to the Solstice Precessional Alignment of 1980, 1998, 2012, 2016)

1. Nuclear Bombings of Japan to WOW SIGNAL = 1945 to 1977
2. Independence of Isreal to New York City Terrorist Attacks = 1948 to 2001
3. Flight 370 to Mandrid Fault Line Alignment of the Solar Eclipse = 2014 to 2017

1. Roswell New Mexico
2. UFO Guardian
3. Doppelganger Higgs Boson Discovered

(Impact Space, Impact Man, Impact Hyperdimension ............ that is one passage of a sequence we have in view ................ 1977 to 2017 = 40 Years of the Exodus in Egypt, to Mark the Lord's Body ................. then we have the final sequence of the Events of Revelation with a relative time period according to the events in view that parallels the Gospel's Declarations, so somewhat around or less than about 5 Years) Love and Blessings (Simplest Possible Answer is about 42 Months from when God uses an Angel to pick up the Measuring Rod or Flight 370 to the Events of Revelation, that is why we need to keep watch ............ the timeframe is relative to the lifespan of the antichrist as an expression of "Joseph the Blessing's", God uses the Sons of Man regardless of either a levite or of joseph to declare the processes of the gospel, so the gospel's law is no different today then it has been at its foundation)

Last edited:

CherubRam

[FONT=&quot]What do these numbers have to do with prophecies that are longer than the numbers?[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[FONT=&quot]Daniel 8:13[/FONT] Then I heard a holy one speaking, and another holy one said to him, “How long will it take for the vision to be fulfilled —the vision concerning the daily sacrifice, the rebellion that causes desolation, the surrender of the sanctuary and the trampling underfoot of the Lord’s people?”

14 He said to me, “[FONT=&quot]It will take 2,300 evenings and mornings[/FONT]; then the sanctuary will be reconsecrated.”

[FONT=&quot]The Interpretation of the Vision[/FONT]

17 As he came near the place where I was standing, I was terrified and fell prostrate. “Son of man,” he said to me, “understand that [FONT=&quot]the vision concerns the time of the end.” [/FONT]

19 He said: “I am going to tell you what will happen later in the time of wrath, because [FONT=&quot]the vision concerns the appointed time of the end[/FONT]. 20 The two-horned ram that you saw represents the kings of Media and Persia. 21 The shaggy goat is the king of Greece, and the large horn between its eyes is the first king. 22 The four horns that replaced the one that was broken off represent four kingdoms that will emerge from his nation but will not have the same power.

26 “[FONT=&quot]The vision of the evenings and mornings[/FONT] that has been given you is true, but seal up the vision, for it [FONT=&quot]concerns the distant future[/FONT].”

27 I, Daniel, was worn out. I lay exhausted for several days. Then I got up and went about the king’s business. I was appalled by the vision; it was beyond understanding.

There could be also a literal application to these numbers, but we are looking for them to fit with our time frame. Christ returns in [two days,] but two days from when? I believe it is from the final defeat of Israel in 133 AD. 133 + 2000= 2133 AD. Also 167 BC is when the temple and people were taken over by the Hellenist. 2300-167 BC = 2133 AD.

According to the encyclopedia the lowest common divisor is a meaningless term.
Anyway, we want the smallest whole number that is divisible into each of the numbers.

1260 + 777 = 2037 [-70 =1967]
1290 + 777 = 2067 [-2000=67] [2067+42=2109+3.5=2112.5]
+1335 + 777 = 2112 [+21=2133] [2300-167=2133]
3885 ÷5 = 777

Since 1000 years can equal a day, then an hour is about 42 years; and a half hour is about 21 years. The Two Witnesses preach for 3.5 years.

1260÷5= 252
1290÷5= 258
1335÷5=+267
--------------------
I thought the numbers were interesting because they all are anniversary dates. 1967AD + 70= 2037 AD. 1967 AD + 100=2067 AD. 2300-167 BC= 2133 AD. 2133 - 2000=133 AD. Plus the time frames fit the prophecies. These numbers did not fit any past event, therefore they must belong to the future, but yet something was not being said. Then there came the need to solve for an unknown. And this is what resulted.[/FONT]