ECT The stupidity of closing a thread

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Who's going to man up and say why they closed the 'which gospel was Paul saved under?' thread?

You are just practicing what Ryrie always said was the phantom rule to do the Bible with: 2P2P. You hinge it all on 'sent only to the lost sheep of Israel' even though that is sarcasm and counter illustrated in the story!

At least you got to the right point: "timing" the end of the old covenant (not the kingdom gospel) but the old covenant. That is open to debate, but be sure you start with Dan 9 and Is 53 as when it started to end, because Dan 9 is a timeline. You lovers of timelines, don't you hear what it's saying?

As for the great grammatical conundrum, look at an English expression like 'the office of the President.' It does not mean that the person is a room! duh! Neither does the English 'the gospel of the kingdom' mean that the kingdom was a gospel! duh!

BUT IT DOESN'T MATTER ANYWAY BECAUSE WE DON'T BASE DOCTRINES ON ENGLISH GRAMMAR! None of this is the slightest question in Greek grammar. End of matter.

Shame on the coward who closed the thread for not realizing the whole thing, the madness, is a sham.

Pay the money and become a lifetime member so you can close your thread when people spit on you instead of dealing with the topic of the thread OP.

Mad thinks I hate Madists because I disagree with their doctrine.

A typicial juvenial response from Madists who speak evil of the messenger, instead of dealing with the doctrine.

LA

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
This was the last post.

None could refute it--

There was no transition.

If there was, then scripture would say so to such an important thing, but it does not.

Act 15:7 And when there had been much disputing, Peter rose up, and said unto them, Men and brethren, ye know how that a good while ago God made choice among us, that the Gentiles by my mouth should hear the word of the gospel, and believe.
Act 15:8 And God, which knoweth the hearts, bare them witness, giving them the Holy Ghost, even as he did unto us;
Act 15:9 And put no difference between us and them, purifying their hearts by faith.
Act 15:10 Now therefore why tempt ye God, to put a yoke upon the neck of the disciples, which neither our fathers nor we were able to bear?
Act 15:11 But we believe that through the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ we shall be saved, even as they

Danoh

This was the last post.

None could refute it--

Face it; you posted your above misunderstanding and closed the thread. Period :chuckle:

Further, you proved nothing.

Not only because you are merely asserting how you yourself see things; but because you can't prove the MADist is outright; accross the board wrong in general.

For the simple fact that not all Acts 9 (Mid-Acts aka MAD) Dispensationalists hold to the same views about the above and or other passages of Scripture.

For, as with any school of thought, both in life in general, as well as within any school of faith, one will find individuals within a same school who though generally holding to a same understanding in many areas, not only at times turn out to differ in what that understanding is for each of them, but also at times turn out to hold to completely different understandings from one another in other areas.

And this is due to many factors - the fact that people are individuals; the fact that each will have a different amount of time in a thing; the fact that some will be sharper at looking at a thing then others; and a host of other elements.

You have merely proven that you hold to a view. Period.

Well, that and your incompetence at looking at a thing from a wider lens; a lens that is ever seeking to expand the frame of reference it attempts to look at thing from...

Interplanner

Your favorite comeback is, "SHUT UP!!" What a character you are. :rotfl: I doubt if anybody really takes you seriously?

All I know is that they have no textual or exegetical answers; if they did they would talk about them, instead of the persona of other participants here. MAD is built like D'ism: upon a handful of proof-texts overthought by a few teachers from the past. Not on solid platforms of whole chapters of the NT.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
All I know is that they have no textual or exegetical answers; if they did they would talk about them, instead of the persona of other participants here. MAD is built like D'ism: upon a handful of proof-texts overthought by a few teachers from the past. Not on solid platforms of whole chapters of the NT.

You appear to be, "Ignorance Personified."

Danoh

Good for you--you can use big words! (You just made an example of what I keep saying).

Do you have something specific to say about a particular text like Mt 10:5?

Yeah; what part of that was sarcasm (as you assert 15:24 was)?

Matthew 10:5 These twelve Jesus sent forth, and commanded them, saying, Go not into the way of the Gentiles, and into any city of the Samaritans enter ye not: 10:6 But go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

Yeah, I know; never mind the significance of the number twelve, or that Moses assigned one ruler, prince or husbandman per tribe, or twelve rulers.

John 3:1 There was a man of the Pharisees, named Nicodemus, a ruler of the Jews:

3:10 Jesus answered and said unto him, Art thou a master of Israel, and knowest not these things?

Matthew 21:38 But when the husbandmen saw the son, they said among themselves, This is the heir; come, let us kill him, and let us seize on his inheritance. 21:39 And they caught him, and cast him out of the vineyard, and slew him. 21:40 When the lord therefore of the vineyard cometh, what will he do unto those husbandmen?
21:43 Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof.

21:45 And when the chief priests and Pharisees had heard his parables, they perceived that he spake of them.

Matthew 19:27 Then answered Peter and said unto him, Behold, we have forsaken all, and followed thee; what shall we have therefore? 19:28 And Jesus said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That ye which have followed me, in the regeneration when the Son of man shall sit in the throne of his glory, ye also shall sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel.

Truster

Who's going to man up and say why they closed the 'which gospel was Paul saved under?' thread?

You are just practicing what Ryrie always said was the phantom rule to do the Bible with: 2P2P. You hinge it all on 'sent only to the lost sheep of Israel' even though that is sarcasm and counter illustrated in the story!

At least you got to the right point: "timing" the end of the old covenant (not the kingdom gospel) but the old covenant. That is open to debate, but be sure you start with Dan 9 and Is 53 as when it started to end, because Dan 9 is a timeline. You lovers of timelines, don't you hear what it's saying?

As for the great grammatical conundrum, look at an English expression like 'the office of the President.' It does not mean that the person is a room! duh! Neither does the English 'the gospel of the kingdom' mean that the kingdom was a gospel! duh!

BUT IT DOESN'T MATTER ANYWAY BECAUSE WE DON'T BASE DOCTRINES ON ENGLISH GRAMMAR! None of this is the slightest question in Greek grammar. End of matter.

Shame on the coward who closed the thread for not realizing the whole thing, the madness, is a sham.

"stupid is as stupid does"....a well know phrase or saying.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
It just maybe the case that you are once more putting the cart before the horse, out of your hate of MAD.

The thread was started by Lazy Afternoon.

She hates MADs and MAD.

Lazy posted last (her propaganda) and then jumped to another thread along a line similar to that one, started by guess who - Lazy.

Usually, only who ever started a thread can close it.

I do agree with you that it was stupid the way that thread was closed all of a sudden.

One thing that was going on in that thread at its end was the MADs comparing understandings with one another; absent of the usual friction between posters.

Until you and Lazy and Mindless, lol

Closing of that thread all points to Lazy; who hates MAD and MADs...

Still, you had your right to post; so, yeah, I feel for ya on that much, bro.

Move on, brother - every school has these types - they close a thread when things don't go their way.

Remember on that other forum that even their mods were as duplicitous.

But TOL is not that.

TOL Mods appear to be way more tolerant in their allowance of threads continuing on...

You continue to lie about me.

LA

Nang

TOL Subscriber
The old covenant ended abruptly with the death of Christ.

LA

Only for those Christ died for.

The rest of mankind remain under the old Covenant of Works (Law) and will be judged by their failure to perform the old Covenant of Works (Law).

God's Covenants are everlasting . . . (Matthew 24:37)