ECT THE STRAIT GATE...

Truster

Spit it out man. If you actually have an answer to the meaning of the gate then let's hear it. You've talked in riddles long enough.

What is the gate which leads to life?

Not many there be that find it....So you want me to show you the gate?

"Strive to enter in at the strait gate: for many, I say unto you, will seek to enter in, and shall not be able"...You want me to make the entering easy so that you have no need to strive?

Read the verses and realise the awesome truth. NOT MANY THERE BE THAT FIND IT! Where are the mockers now?

Danoh

"Strive to enter in at the strait gate: for many, I say unto you, will seek to enter in, and shall not be able"...You want me to make the entering easy so that you have no need to strive?

Read the verses and realise the awesome truth. NOT MANY THERE BE THAT FIND IT! Where are the mockers now?

You have proven to be after exactly what I called you on :chuckle:

Last edited:

Jerry Shugart

The world is full of religious zealots and they have not entered into the gate and it is only the few within the Christian community who know that the gate is faith and faith alone. A Christian's faith is described in this way and there are few who overcome the world:

"For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith"
(1 Jn.5:4).​

Of course there are few who overcome the world.

I'm not keeping it a secret. Only the heirs can benefit from a will.

How does a person become a heir and therefore enter the gate which leads to life:

"That the Gentiles should be fellowheirs, and of the same body, and partakers of his promise in Christ by the gospel" (Eph.3:6).​

A person becomes a heir upon believing the gospel. So once again we can see that the gate which leads to life is faith.

Truster

The world is full of religious zealots and they have not entered into the gate and it is only the few within the Christian community who know that the gate is faith and faith alone. A Christian's faith is described in this way and there are few who overcome the world:

"For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith"
(1 Jn.5:4).​

Of course there are few who overcome the world.

How does a person become a heir and therefore enter the gate which leads to life:

"That the Gentiles should be fellowheirs, and of the same body, and partakers of his promise in Christ by the gospel" (Eph.3:6).​

A person becomes a heir upon believing the gospel. So once again we can see that the gate which leads to life is faith.

A man becomes an heir when his name was written in the Lambs Book of Life, "chosen in Him before the foundation of the world". Providence insures the true heirs are brought to the gate and are made aware of their inheritance.
An heir, even before regeneration and sonship, are legal heirs or beneficiaries of the Fathers will, but they are unaware of the fact. They have been written in to the will of the Father and because a will is made steadfast upon the death of the testator and Elohim was in Messiah reconciling the world unto Himself. The heirs would, in due process of time, be made aware of their inheritance. I was made aware on July 17th 1999 at 10:30am. Saul of Tarsus was made aware on the road to Damascus." Not many there be that find it"...

Truster

PS people like Billy Graham pretended to usher people to the strait gate, but it was the wide gate leading to the broad way that leads to destruction. " And many enter through it".

Jerry Shugart

A man becomes an heir when his name was written in the Lambs Book of Life, "chosen in Him before the foundation of the world". Providence insures the true heirs are brought to the gate and are made aware of their inheritance.

According to His foreknowledge the LORD chooses for salvation, before the foundation of the world, those who believe:

"But we are bound to give thanks alway to God for you, brethren beloved of the Lord, because God hath from the beginning chosen you to salvation through sanctification of the Spirit and belief of the truth" (2 Thess.2:13).​

The gate that leads to life is faith. You deny that truth.

Truster

According to His foreknowledge the LORD chooses for salvation, before the foundation of the world, those who believe:

"But we are bound to give thanks alway to God for you, brethren beloved of the Lord, because God hath from the beginning chosen you to salvation through sanctification of the Spirit and belief of the truth" (2 Thess.2:13).​

The gate that leads to life is faith. You deny that truth.

You can't describe the experience of finding the gate, because you have never found the gate.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You can't describe the experience of finding the gate, because you have never found the gate.
The BOC does not go through that gate.

That gate is for Israel.
It is their path that will take them into a great tribulation (as the birth pangs of a woman in travail) that was prophesied to befall them.

But just as a woman in travail willfully endures the suffering of birth pangs, knowing that a glorious reward follows (the babe - a fresh new life).

Israel must endure the tribulation (birth pangs) as prophesied, before their glorious restoration (fresh new life) as prophesied.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
The BOC does not go through that gate.

That gate is for Israel.
It is their path that will take them into a great tribulation (as the birth pangs of a woman in travail) that was prophesied to befall them.

But just as a woman in travail willfully endures the suffering of birth pangs, knowing that a glorious reward follows (the babe - a fresh new life).

Israel must endure the tribulation (birth pangs) as prophesied, before their glorious restoration (fresh new life) as prophesied.

What you are claiming is absurd . . You are saying there is a "body of Christ" that exists apart from Him and His Headship.

Jesus Christ alone is the narrow gate and door unto salvation. He alone is the "the Way, the Truth, and the Life."

He is the narrow way . . The ONLY way unto salvation. There is no other name under heaven by which men can be saved.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

:rotfl:

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Yes you are.
Nope.
In no way have I even suggested that Christ is not the only way of Salvation.
Israel having to go through birth pangs before her new life arrives does not dispute that Christ is the only way of Salvation.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Nope.
In no way have I even suggested that Christ is not the only way of Salvation.
Israel having to go through birth pangs before her new life arrives does not dispute that Christ is the only way of Salvation.

Israel "Birth pangs?" "Her new life arrives?"

Who is teaching you such stuff and wickedly distracting you from the Gospel of Jesus Christ?

Jerry Shugart

There is only one way to enter the gate which leads to life and that way is by faith.

Here are the words of the Lord Jesus which confirm that truth:

"It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life" (Jn.6:63).​

Interplanner

There is only one way to enter the gate which leads to life and that way is by faith.

Here are the words of the Lord Jesus which confirm that truth:

"It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life" (Jn.6:63).​

Is that true when he says they were not to seek a Davidic theocracy as the law said, in 12:34? He then said he was the light and they were to walk in the light.

That would mean that people going back to the Davidic type monarchy would be walking in darkness.