The Spiritual and Physical Aspects of Christianity

Nanja

Here is his lie:

pate says:
God is not unjust. The Holy Spirit is in the world calling all to come to Christ.

You right, no scripture says that.

For all those outside of the Election of Grace, Jesus Christ is not their Saviour, and so they have been prepared for the second death Mat. 25:41; Rev. 21:8.

So they are prevented from receiving the things of the Spirit of God 1 Cor. 2:14. Their minds have been blinded by satan 2 Cor. 4:3-4.

Robert Pate

Banned
pate says:

You right, no scripture says that.

For all those outside of the Election of Grace, Jesus Christ is not their Saviour, and so they have been prepared for the second death Mat. 25:41; Rev. 21:8.

So they are prevented from receiving the things of the Spirit of God 1 Cor. 2:14. Their minds have been blinded by satan 2 Cor. 4:3-4.

"Today if you will hear his voice, harden not your heart" Hebrews 3:15.

"Behold, I stand at the door and knock: if any man hears my voice and opens the door, I will come into him" Revelation 3:20.

You have closed the door to Christ and have opened the door to John Calvin.

Nanja

"Today if you will hear his voice, harden not your heart" Hebrews 3:15.

Unless a person is Born of God, he's incapable of Hearing God's Voice / Words.

John 8:43, 47

43 Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word.

47 He that is of God heareth God's words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God.

"Behold, I stand at the door and knock: if any man hears my voice and opens the door, I will come into him" Revelation 3:20.

Again, the spiritually dead can't hear His Voice which is Spiritual.

It's only Christ's Sheep abiding In Him, that hear His Voice.

John 10:14, 27

14 I am the good shepherd, and know my sheep, and am known of mine.

27 My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:

Robert Pate

Banned

47 He that is of God heareth God's words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God.

[/B]

Again, the spiritually dead can't hear His Voice which is Spiritual.

It's only Christ's Sheep abiding In Him, that hear His Voice.

John 10:14, 27

14 I am the good shepherd, and know my sheep, and am known of mine.

27 My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:

All that were saved in the New Testament were saved because thay heard and believed the Gospel.

God does not just zapp people with the Holy Spirit. You must hear and believe, if you did that you would not need Calvinism.

"So then faith comes by hearing and hearing by the word of God" which is the Gospel, Romans 10:17.

Nanja

All that were saved in the New Testament were saved because thay heard and believed the Gospel.

God does not just zapp people with the Holy Spirit. You must hear and believe, if you did that you would not need Calvinism.

"So then faith comes by hearing and hearing by the word of God" which is the Gospel, Romans 10:17.

Nanja

All God's Elect shall at some point in their lifetime be Born of the Spirit John 3:6; not by anything they do, but New Birth is received passively by the Power of God!

Rom. 8:9
But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.

Robert Pate

Banned
Nanja

All God's Elect shall at some point in their lifetime be Born of the Spirit John 3:6; not by anything they do, but New Birth is received passively by the Power of God!

Rom. 8:9
But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.

You have been deceived by Satan into believing that you have been predestinated. If you were one of the elect you would honor Jesus by believing that he is the savior of the whole world, 1 John 2:2. And then to make things worse you believe that God damns people to hell for no reason before they are born. You do not have faith in God, nor do you have faith in Christ. I don't know why you think that you are a Christian.

Nanja

You have been deceived by Satan into believing that you have been predestinated. If you were one of the elect you would honor Jesus by believing that he is the savior of the whole world, 1 John 2:2. And then to make things worse you believe that God damns people to hell for no reason before they are born. You do not have faith in God, nor do you have faith in Christ. I don't know why you think that you are a Christian.

Your false witness, and hatred and denigration of the Truth of scripture over the years, bears witness to your spiritual blindness by satan.

2 Cor. 4:3-4

3 But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost:

4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

Robert Pate

Banned
Your false witness, and hatred and denigration of the Truth of scripture over the years, bears witness to your spiritual blindness by satan.

2 Cor. 4:3-4

3 But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost:

4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

You condemn yourself with the scriptures that you quote.

You don't believe the Gospel. You don't believe that Jesus is the savior of the world. You deliberately call John a liar. How in the world do you think that you are a Christian?

Nanja

You condemn yourself with the scriptures that you quote.

You don't believe the Gospel. You don't believe that Jesus is the savior of the world. You deliberately call John a liar. How in the world do you think that you are a Christian?

You aren't capable of knowing what I Believe because you are spiritually dead.

Epoisses

We were Saved before we ever called on Christ 2 Tim. 1:9!

The whole world was saved 'in Christ' before the foundation of the world. The fountain of grace was opened in the garden of Eden or Adam would have been cut down by the wrath of God the moment he sinned.

Nanja

The whole world was saved 'in Christ' before the foundation of the world. The fountain of grace was opened in the garden of Eden or Adam would have been cut down by the wrath of God the moment he sinned.

The whole world of the Elect was Saved.

But the world of John 3:18, 36 was condemned already!