ECT The Spirit at work shows acceptance by God, Acts 15

Interplanner

I fail to see why the timing of the sermon of Acts 13 in the whole sequence of the account makes any difference as to its contents. The resurrection of Christ, which proves that we can be justified from our debt of sin, fulfills all promises to Israel. This is specifically true because it is not in 'other books.'

Danoh

I fail to see why the timing of the sermon of Acts 13 in the whole sequence of the account makes any difference as to its contents. The resurrection of Christ, which proves that we can be justified from our debt of sin, fulfills all promises to Israel. This is specifically true because it is not in 'other books.'

Well, well; he finally admits failure on his part :crackup:

Danoh

"God was in Christ, reconciling the debt of sin" is not "saying the word Jesus as many times as possible." How dare you accuse me of the irrationality of neo-orthodoxy when you are doing it.

Anymore, when I evangelise, I often start by asking people 'what is the Gospel?' to make sure they know we need to backtrack from all the modern crap that is out there.

I'd love to run into you; you ask that, and I pull out one of your endless books about" :chuckle:

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER

Rather, it confirms that all GOD's promises to Israel will be fulfilled.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Rather, it confirms that all GOD's promises to Israel will be fulfilled.

Yes, and you make no claim to be part of it.

Joh 10:14 I am the good shepherd, and know my sheep, and am known of mine.
Joh 10:15 As the Father knoweth me, even so know I the Father: and I lay down my life for the sheep.
Joh 10:16 And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd.

LA