The Sound of Freedom

Arthur Brain

My favorite criticism of the film was by Shoe0nHead:
Yeah, was hardly an astute criticism and just a YT account as I recall. Not real interested in any from left or right in the main. Plenty more grounded criticism as supplied already. Btw, why has Ballard cut ties with OUR?

Arthur Brain

God forbid anyone listen to any viewpoint that is not first sanctioned by the mainstream media. Perish the thought.
Oh, there's plenty of stuff on any given outlet that isn't sanctioned by 'mainstream media' Jefferson. Doesn't mean it's worth anything though...

Arthur Brain

If something is not sanctioned by the mainstream media, do you automatically assume it's not worth anything?
I'm kinda discerning where I get my news from and I like to have it corroborated from other, verifiable sources that also have credibility. Far right outlets don't apply...

Arthur Brain

When you sound it out, it sounds like the word "argumentation". But I didn't say "argumentation" because, as you well know, you have offered no argumentation.
Oh, I know that's what you were shooting for but not very well done really to be honest. I'm offering reason, up to you if you're up to the task.

7djengo7

This space intentionally left blank
I'm kinda discerning where I get my news from and I like to have it corroborated from other, verifiable sources that also have credibility.
What vaccuous blabber!🤣

What if something is verifiable but not credible?

What if something is credible but not verfiable?

If verifiability is credibility/credibility is verifiability, why add "also credibility" when you've already said "verifiable"?

You're not even saying anything; you're merely stringing cheap words together meaninglessly, poser.

Arthur Brain

What vaccuous blabber!🤣

What if something is verifiable but not credible?

What if something is credible but not verfiable?

If verifiability is credibility/credibility is verifiability, why add "also credibility" when you've already said "verifiable"?

You're not even saying anything; you're merely stringing cheap words together meaninglessly, poser.
If something's credible then it's verifiable.

Think these things through a bit more.