The Sanity Of Certain People On This Site

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Sometimes that can be a matter of perspective though, JP. And ganging up on Hitler isn't always a sign of bullying, by way of example.

I didn't read anything by Mark that I can think of, didn't look twice at the thread you're talking about. And I've had more than a few threads started by people angry with me over this or that, so I know how it can go, but I'd caution you to do a search on what the person you see as being victimized was saying. See what he's about before you judge the people responding to him.

It's as simple as finding one of his posts and clicking on the username. A drop down menu will have as an option all of the last 100 posts he's made. Then you can click on them and back out and look down the list. A good friend here once suggested I do that before I committed myself to a disagreement or a friendship here.

It's sound advice. Helps you get a sense of who is trolling and who isn't.

It is an interesting course of action a few have taken. I don't have the inclination or energy for it and I don't see the value in it, but that's life for you. Jane went after me hook and claw a while back for no discernible reason, but he calms down over time, I think. :think: Maybe. :chuckle: You have to take a lot of people as you meet them, until both of you have had enough time to figure out where you really want to stand in relation.

:cheers:

resodko

BANNED
Banned
crazy2.bmp

it's all about pancakes

well, pancakes and bacon

Spitfire

In Austria, we serve pancakes with vanilla ice cream and chocolate syrup.

580x326_4_14284_326X580.Jpeg

People have told me that's totally crazy.

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
Dry your eyes.
That sounds like an inability to empathize and understand others. Also, a willingness to be cruel and mocking.

What was your family like as a kid?

It might be sad to be a fly on the wall and see your own upbringing take place.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Are the insulin shots free with that?
Reminds me of the movie theater soft drinks. Prices were ridiculous, of course, but then you have the for fifty cents more you get the bucket size sales pitch complete with, "And it comes with free refills."

Free refills? It should come with dialysis. :idunno:

bybee

Reminds me of the movie theater soft drinks. Prices were ridiculous, of course, but then you have the for fifty cents more you get the bucket size sales pitch complete with, "And it comes with free refills."

Free refills? It should come with dialysis. :idunno:

Or a catheter!

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
That sounds like an inability to empathize and understand others. Also, a willingness to be cruel and mocking.

I am more than willing to mock and ridicule the wicked. You being outside of Christ are not permitted to judge.