The Religion Wrecking Gospel of Jesus Christ

Robert Pate

Banned
You teach that Christ's Blood is ineffectual, didn't save all for whom He died. Don't you teach sinners Christ shed His blood for shall be lost anyways ? Yes or No

The Gospel of Jesus Christ, totally and completely refutes your Calvinist religion.

beloved57

The Gospel of Jesus Christ, totally and completely refutes your Calvinist religion.

You don't believe the Gospel because you don't believe that Christ Blood saved all for whom He died. You believe in the gospel of your own freewill, ain't that right?

Robert Pate

Banned
You don't believe the Gospel because you don't believe that Christ Blood saved all for whom He died. You believe in the gospel of your own freewill, ain't that right?

All that you can do is make false accusations and blow a lot of hot air.

The Bible refutes you because it teaches that Jesus died for the sins of the whole world.

Here it is right in your face, "And he is a propitiation for our sins:and not ours only, but also FOR THE SINS OF THE WHOLE WORLD" 1 John 2:2.

You are in conflict with the word of God.

Nanja

The Bible refutes you because it teaches that Jesus died for the sins of the whole world.

Here it is right in your face, "And he is a propitiation for our sins:and not ours only, but also FOR THE SINS OF THE WHOLE WORLD" 1 John 2:2.

No. You are!

Rom. 1:18
For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness

These are God's vessels of wrath Rom. 9:22.

So these can't possibly be of the world of 1 John 2:2, because for them, God's wrath for their ungodliness and unrighteousness has already fallen upon Christ in their behalf.

So then the ones in 1 John 2:2, God is merciful unto their unrighteousness:

Heb.8:12
For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and their sins and their iniquities will I remember no more.

So who are they that God remembers their sin no more?

God's Mercy is exclusively for His Vessels of Mercy!

Rom. 9:23
And that he might make known the riches of his glory on the vessels of mercy, which he had afore prepared unto glory

beloved57

You deny that Christ death alone saved them He died for. You teach salvation is through the freewill of man!

Ben Masada

New and Old Testament tells us to cover our sins with the blood of Jesus. Passover-lambs blood protected the Jewish people's households. The thief on the cross was about as late as you can be to the vineyard and he received a martyrs salvation. Church people will be your persecuters as my own Lutheran mother persecuted me. Will the marijuana user be persecuted by the religious fanatic even though Jesus says "Not that which goeth into the mouth defileth a man; but that which cometh out of the mouth, this defileth a man. Nothing has changed since the Pharisees and Sadducees killed Jesus. Religion will kill the followers of Jesus.

Would you please quote to me where in the Tanach our sins are covered with the blood of Jesus? I don't remember to have ever read such a text. Why do you do this! You yourself know that's not true! Why don't you read the NT for a change?

Where is it written that the Pharisees and Sadducees killed Jesus? The Romans killed Jesus on a political charge of insurrection for allowing his own disciples to acclaim him king of the Jews in a Roman province which was Jerusalem at the time.

The Pharisees whom you are so eager to charge with the death of Jesus even tried to rescue Jesus by asking him to stop his disciple's nonsense. (Luke 19:37-40) As it was expected, Jesus was arrested, taken to Court before Pilate and condemned to the cross.

I hate Pilate for what he did but, at least he was more honest than you to admit guilty by nailing Jesus' verdict on the top of his cross which read INRI. The plate was there for every one to see why Jesus was crucified. But it didn't help because even to this very day, antisemites still enjoy to slander the Jews with having crucified Jesus. I am not sorry if the Truth is too hard on you. You asked for it!