The Proposed Trump Wall

The Proposed Trump Wall

• Total voters

Danoh

Well, he's no dummy, and hundreds of miles of "wall" already exist, so he may just complete what's there, and then enhance it with electronics, drones, and more border guards. That would do the trick I think.

All bow to the idol of your self-delusion in your gross failure to look into the man's long history of corruption.

The Berean

Well, he's no dummy, and hundreds of miles of "wall" already exist, so he may just complete what's there, and then enhance it with electronics, drones, and more border guards. That would do the trick I think.

I think this would be the best solution in terms of timing, cost, and logstics. For some reason many people think Trump is going to build something akin to the Great Wall of China. :p

Danoh

There is no solution.

Human beings are simply too creative at getting around obstacles.

Perhaps the solution would be an industry on their side of "the fence" that puts such creativity and persistence to good use.

An industry we build over there and that we profit by since their damned government refuses to straighten things out to where they are not forced to come here.

Never mind this post. I was trying to be fair to both sides.

Danoh

Guns, lots of guns. And huge slippery walls *only at the top*

Recently, I was watching an episode of Nature in the Honey Badger.

Part of that episode featured the adventures of a honey badger while it was kept on a rather large compound, that it might be free to roam around.

The little bugger spent its' time attempting to escape, or rather, succeeding at escaping, no matter what the man did to keep it in captivity until it was well enough to return to the wild.

No matter what the man did to prevent it from escaping; the badger managed to successfully use that in the service of its' escape.

At one point it climbed up a fence to unlock a top lock while another badger unlocked the bottom lock - and held the gate steady, lol

So the man built a wall nice and deep, so the badger could not dig its way out.

He also isolated the badger from it's buddy.

In the middle of the compound was a small tree.

So the badger chewed off a branch, walked over to the wall, propped it up against the wall, climbed up to the top, and ran off.

So the man made the wall even taller.

The badger simply dug up the dirt, made a staircase, walked up the stairs, and ran off.

Another time the man put a beehive in the middle of the compound. He put it on these tall steel legs and the badger kept sliding down each time it attempted to get up to that honey.

At this point, the man had returned the other badger.

It's watching the other badger fail to climb those steel legs.

You could swear it was taking it all in and doing some calculations.

Next thing the man knew, this other badger came up with a different manner of climbing and got itself to that honey, lol

I mean, it was just one lovable, hilariously ingenius solution after another.

Eventually, the little guy was well enough, and the man set it free.

And that is an animal.

I doubt a wall is going to stop people from doing what they have to to feed their families.

We forget how ingenious we were at coming up with ways to steal their distant cousin's land's from them to begin with.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
There is no solution.

Human beings are simply too creative at getting around obstacles.

Perhaps the solution would be an industry on their side of "the fence" that puts such creativity and persistence to good use.

An industry we build over there and that we profit by since their damned government refuses to straighten things out to where they are not forced to come here.

Never mind this post. I was trying to be fair to both sides.
Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves, Oddball.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
bbb190077c5648697722bcf82b76-should-we-build-an-electric-fence-on-the-america-mexico-border.jpg

Putting the CAN in MexiCAN!

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Guns, lots of guns. And huge slippery walls *only at the top*
With sniper towers.
Could probably lease them out by day or week to gun lovers for target practice.
Probably generate enough income to pay for the wall.