The Press Buries Hillary Clinton’s Sins

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
Not if it's made by slave labor, patrick. And not if it carries the Trump brand.

LOL! This from the person who is voting to allow slave labor to cross our border in droves. What a hypocrite. Your criminal Hillary accepts money from the "slave holders" to her foundation. You're such a bottom-feeder Anna

The Horn

BANNED
Banned
I am not a "fabricator " and nothing I put on my post is made up. It's all out there for anyone to google or read in newspapers and magazines . And I barely scratched the surface of Trump's countless misdeeds . Some are worse than others, but they all indicate what a vile individual he is and how totally unfit he is to be president .

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I am not a "fabricator " and nothing I put on my post is made up. It's all out there for anyone to google or read in newspapers and magazines . And I barely scratched the surface of Trump's countless misdeeds . Some are worse than others, but they all indicate what a vile individual he is and how totally unfit he is to be president .
The only problem with that is that Hillary has done much worse and a lot more of it -

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
Oh yes you are.

The Gorn

gorn3.jpg

The Horn

BANNED
Banned
OK Doser, the repossession of the yacht shows you how reckless and inept Trump is with his finances. Which means his handling of government finances would be disastrous at best .

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
OK Doser, the repossession of the yacht shows you how reckless and inept Trump is with his finances. Which means his handling of government finances would be disastrous at best .

ummmm....

ok

still not sure how that's a sin :idunno: