The Patriotic Attack on the Deep State

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator

HERE WE GO: House GOP Issues First Subpoenas To Merrick Garland And Christopher Wray

The House GOP is starting to take on the Deep State.

The House Judiciary Committee has sent its first subpoenas to Attorney General Merrick Garland, FBI Director Christopher Wray, and Education Secretary Miguel Cardona.

It requests all communications between the DOJ, FBI, Department of Education, and the National School Boards Association.

The subpoenas are over the school board memo targeting parents.

The memo classified parents as “domestic terrorists” for speaking out against left-wing ideas being pushed in schools across the country.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond

HERE WE GO: House GOP Issues First Subpoenas To Merrick Garland And Christopher Wray

The House Judiciary Committee has sent its first subpoenas to Attorney General Merrick Garland, FBI Director Christopher Wray, and Education Secretary Miguel Cardona.

It requests all communications between the DOJ, FBI, Department of Education, and the National School Boards Association.

The memo classified parents as “domestic terrorists” for speaking out against left-wing ideas being pushed in schools across the country.
About time

ThePartyPooper

BANNED
Banned

I am going to live up to my name here, and be the real party pooper

As much as I support this action, I remember when Obama's attorney general was also subpoenaed and nothing came of it. He basically just spit in the faces of Congress and left. As long as they control the executive branch and the Senate nothing is going to come out of these hearings. No prosecutions and no convictions at all. Frankly, I am shocked that Garland actually appointed an independent council to look into Biden's documents scandal, and he picked a former Republican no less. That is shocking, and that is where the future drama is going to unfold. But this here? Garland is not going to let himself go down. At best some interesting and embarrassing information will come out, and then everyone will go about their business.

Last edited: