The Milk Step by Step

S-word

BANNED
Banned
I said
Peter stumbled a lot but he didn't fail.

Matt 14:28-32
28 And Peter answered Him and said, "Lord, if it is You, command me to come to You on the water."
29 So He said, "Come." And when Peter had come down out of the boat, he walked on the water to go to Jesus.
30 But when he saw that the wind was boisterous, he was afraid; and beginning to sink he cried out, saying, "Lord, save me!"
31 And immediately Jesus stretched out His hand and caught him, and said to him, "O you of little faith, why did you doubt?"
32 And when they got into the boat, the wind ceased.
(NKJ)

Is it not the truth, that the Roman church of Emperor Constantine, believe that Peter was their first Pope, the first shepherd that the Lord rose up after he had been paid his majestic wage to thirty pieces of silver?

The Lord said through his prophet Zechariah 11: 12; And I said unto them, If ye think good, give me my wages; and if not, forbear. So they weighed for my price thirty pieces of silver. 13 And the LORD said unto me, Cast it unto the potter: a goodly price that I was prised at of them. And I took the thirty pieces of silver, and cast them to the potter in the house of the LORD. 14 Then I cut asunder mine other staff, even Bands, that I might break the brotherhood between Judah and Israel.

15 And the LORD said unto me, Take unto thee yet the instruments of a foolish shepherd. 16 For, lo, I will raise up a shepherd in the land, which shall not visit those that be cut off, neither shall seek the young one, nor heal that that is broken, nor feed that that standeth still: but he shall eat the flesh of the fat, and tear their claws in pieces.

17 Woe to the idol shepherd that leaveth the flock! the sword shall be upon his arm, and upon his right eye: his arm shall be clean dried up, and his right eye shall be utterly darkened.
The Lord said through his prophet Zechariah in 12: 11-17; "

S-word

BANNED
Banned
Is it not the truth, that the Roman church of Emperor Constantine, believe that Peter was their first Pope, the first shepherd that the Lord rose up after he had been paid his majestic wage to thirty pieces of silver?

The Lord said through his prophet Zechariah 11: 12; And I said unto them, If ye think good, give me my wages; and if not, forbear. So they weighed for my price thirty pieces of silver. 13 And the LORD said unto me, Cast it unto the potter: a goodly price that I was prised at of them. And I took the thirty pieces of silver, and cast them to the potter in the house of the LORD. 14 Then I cut asunder mine other staff, even Bands, that I might break the brotherhood between Judah and Israel.

15 And the LORD said unto me, Take unto thee yet the instruments of a foolish shepherd. 16 For, lo, I will raise up a shepherd in the land, which shall not visit those that be cut off, neither shall seek the young one, nor heal that that is broken, nor feed that that standeth still: but he shall eat the flesh of the fat, and tear their claws in pieces.

17 Woe to the idol shepherd that leaveth the flock! the sword shall be upon his arm, and upon his right eye: his arm shall be clean dried up, and his right eye shall be utterly darkened.
The Lord said through his prophet Zechariah in 12: 11-17; "

Oh, you shepherd of the darkness who claim God sent you out
And even though we know that’s true that fact I wouldn’t flout
For God commanded Zechariah, “Throw my wages ‘cross the floor
Those thirty bits of silver, for I’ll guide this flock no more
A useless shepherd now I’ll raise to guide that stubborn flock
And He will be a worthless one, of him I’ll take no stock
For he’ll not feed my little ones, nor search for them that’s lost
But he eats the meat of the fattest sheep and their hoofs? He tears them off.
That worthless shepherd, he is doomed for abandoning my flock
His power will I destroy by war, his arm will wither dry then drop
And his right eye will I turn blind, That’s why he’s never seen
The passage where I speak of him, Zechariah, eleven, twelve to seventeen.”

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Oh, you shepherd of the darkness who claim God sent you out
And even though we know that’s true that fact I wouldn’t flout
For God commanded Zechariah, “Throw my wages ‘cross the floor
Those thirty bits of silver, for I’ll guide this flock no more
A useless shepherd now I’ll raise to guide that stubborn flock
And He will be a worthless one, of him I’ll take no stock
For he’ll not feed my little ones, nor search for them that’s lost
But he eats the meat of the fattest sheep and their hoofs? He tears them off.
That worthless shepherd, he is doomed for abandoning my flock
His power will I destroy by war, his arm will wither dry then drop
And his right eye will I turn blind, That’s why he’s never seen
The passage where I speak of him, Zechariah, eleven, twelve to seventeen.”

I said
Are you a Jew?

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
There is one very important point to remember. A child in grade school who thinks they have graduated high school. doesn't strive to make it through high school.

Luke 13:24
24 "Strive to enter through the narrow gate, for many, I say to you, will seek to enter and will not be able.
(NKJ)

Rom 15:30-33
30 Now I beg you, brethren, through the Lord Jesus Christ, and through the love of the Spirit, that you strive together with me in prayers to God for me,
31 that I may be delivered from those in Judea who do not believe, and that my service for Jerusalem may be acceptable to the saints,
32 that I may come to you with joy by the will of God, and may be refreshed together with you.
33 Now the God of peace be with you all. Amen.
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
People who don't know where their at in their walk become lukewarm.

Rev 3:16
16 "So then, because you are lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will vomit you out of My mouth.
(NKJ)