The long nightmare has just begun: Inauguration of a fraud.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
[Ethics: Did you feel that way when you supported Hillary Clinton? :sibbie: Am 8:5] I'll let you know what I think about Trump, and the decisions and statements made by him or related to him.

I'll save you some time (Eccl 10:2, Jn 10:10).
drool.gif

nwwq4yw245yw24.jpg

kmoney

Hall of Fame
Reading through the speech transcript, I see it's mostly the same populism he exhibited during his campaign.

This kind of jumped out at me, though:

Does that mean he's going to stop manufacturing Trump merchandise in China?
I just read an article that said many of the Trump hats people were wearing yesterday were made in China or Vietnam. :eek:
It said the hats from Trump's official website are made in the US though.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
I just read an article that said many of the Trump hats people were wearing yesterday were made in China or Vietnam. :eek:
It said the hats from Trump's official website are made in the US though.

I love the quote from the woman who says, "Don't tell anyone!"

One of the biggest cheers President Donald Trump received from supporters watching his inaugural address on Friday was his call to "buy American and hire American."
It was a moment rich in irony.
Many of those supporters were sporting Trump's trademark red "Make America Great Again" baseball caps that were made in China, Vietnam and Bangladesh.
Some were horrified when they discovered their Trump hats were foreign made.
Rob Walker, 44, who had driven to Washington from Georgia with his wife Abby, 36, had stopped at a truck stop on the way to buy a "Make America Great Again" cap.
"Oh God, I hope it's not made in China," Abby said, flipping the cap over to check. She looked at its label. "China! Don't tell anyone!"

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Obama got a massive turnout because he was the first black President.

People just trying to make something out of nothing, as per usual :rolleyes: