ECT The Literalism Fraud

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Abraham saw Christ's day and rejoiced. The Scriptures foresaw that God would justify the Gentiles by faith, and announced the gopsel in advance to Abraham. God says 'I will rebuild David's fallen tent...so that the remnant of mankind may seek the Lord' about the swarming number of Gentile believers during the church's launch.
The Bible says all that?

D'ism does not think that any of these are scripture.
Uh, those are mostly your words. What scripture are you offering?

Interplanner

The Bible says all that?

Uh, those are mostly your words. What scripture are you offering?

If you don't know the Bible says those things, Spend a month offline, just reading the NT.

I'm giving you my 'read' of D'ism. As soon as the Bible says something in conflict with D'ism, they say it is not there, or that you don't handle the Bible literally. They never meant literally the whole time.

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I'm giving you my 'read' of D'ism. As soon as the Bible says something in conflict with D'ism, they say it is not there, or that you don't handle the Bible literally. They never meant literally the whole time.

I get that. I just don't understand what your objection is founded upon.

DAN P

I doubt that I have either.
Dispensationalism was spread by the Scofield Bible and seminaries like the Moody Bible Institute and the Dallas Theological Seminary.
The teaching was further sensationalized by authors such as Hal Lindsey (Late Great Planet Earth) and Tim LaHaye and Jerry B. Jenkins (Left Behind)

I have no idea what you are talking about.

Hi and you WERE NEVER swayed by any ones writing , other than the Bible !!

Like STRONG'S or VINE'S , or Vernon Mc Gee OR Matthew Henry or other commentary ??

Any the ORIGINAL WRITING are God inspired , al others are not inspired as there are 160 different translations of the bible !!

dan p

Interplanner

Like STRONG'S or VINE'S , or Vernon Mc Gee OR Matthew Henry or other commentary ??

Any the ORIGINAL WRITING are God inspired , al others are not inspired as there are 160 different translations of the bible !!

dan p

A person should know what the Reformation teaching was like for 200 years before D'ism came along with its destructive premise: that the Bible did not make sense. In the Reformation period, people believed the Bible made sense. It generated many books and many extensive pieces of music--oratorios, cantatas, etc. What do we get from D'ism? Almost no culture or art or sense of history-- except LEFT BEHIND!

DAN P

A person should know what the Reformation teaching was like for 200 years before D'ism came along with its destructive premise: that the Bible did not make sense. In the Reformation period, people believed the Bible made sense. It generated many books and many extensive pieces of music--oratorios, cantatas, etc. What do we get from D'ism? Almost no culture or art or sense of history-- except LEFT BEHIND!

Hi and you mean like those in Matt 24:40 where ONE IS TAKEN and the other LEFT ??

What doe it mean ??

dan p

Interplanner

Hi and you mean like those in Matt 24:40 where ONE IS TAKEN and the other LEFT ??

What doe it mean ??

dan p

The Zealot campaign would impound people to fight against Rome. They would come like a flood (a metaphor). They would tear families apart.

genuineoriginal

Yes, I was a Dispensationalist for quite a while because of other people's writings, but that mistake corrected itself when I spent more time studying the Bible to see what the Bible itself said.

DAN P

Yes, I was a Dispensationalist for quite a while because of other people's writings, but that mistake corrected itself when I spent more time studying the Bible to see what the Bible itself said.

Hi go , what was it that changed you around , about dispensationalism ??

I come a Pentecostal back ground !!

Then you have to know that it is ONLY Paul who message is dispensational !!

dan p

Interplanner

Hi go , what was it that changed you around , about dispensationalism ??

I come a Pentecostal back ground !!

Then you have to know that it is ONLY Paul who message is dispensational !!

dan p

There was a dispensation change, but modern dispensationalism is futurist and thinks there are more changes or reverting back to previous dispensations. Those are the mistakes that need to be cleared out from our thinking.

DAN P

Studying the Bible changed my mind.

Paul's message is not dispensational the way Dispensationalists claim, though only Luke and Paul use the word g3622 οἰκονομία oikonomia

Hi and you avoided what really changed your direction ??

You will never change what the Holy Spirit has written in Rom 16:25 and 26 and Eph 3:1-10 and Col 1:25 and 26 and one you have never heard about in 1 Tim 1:4 as the translation in verse was translated GODLY EDIFYING when checking the Greek text is the Greek word OIKONOMIKA / DISPENSATION !!

It seems to me you have gone backward , from GRACE to Law , Gal 5:4 !!

To each his own , and every one should know what they write is not BALDERDASH !!

dan p

genuineoriginal

Hi and you avoided what really changed your direction ??

You will never change what the Holy Spirit has written in Rom 16:25 and 26 and Eph 3:1-10 and Col 1:25 and 26
I won't change what was written, but Dispensationalists have no qualms about changing the meaning of them.