The Left's selective response to "hate and bigotry," nicely illustrated

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Liberals hate all religion, they just hate Christianity the most because their inner child compels them to and will pander to Muslims and Jews in their tantrum.

Tinark

You've gotten it completely bass ackwards (no surprise there). What we object to is you right wing bigots _assuming_ they want to hang gays and that women should have no rights simply because they call themselves a Muslim or because they look Middle-Eastern. People should be treated as individuals. If an individual exposes themselves as an anti-woman anti-gay bigot, whether Muslim or not, they are fair game for scathing criticism.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
You've gotten it completely bass ackwards (no surprise there). What we object to is you right wing bigots _assuming_ they want to hang gays and that women should have no rights simply because they call themselves a Muslim or because they look Middle-Eastern. People should be treated as individuals. If an individual exposes themselves as an anti-woman anti-gay bigot, whether Muslim or not, they are fair game for scathing criticism.

And that is why you all just lost the government- barking that same narrative over and over. Be prepared for a ruthless backlash, that's all I can say :rolleyes:
Instead of shaping public opinion, you all instead demonized those who disagreed- now you pay the piper :wave2:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Nah Trump is the worst sore winner I've ever seen. Still arguing about his win.

Said Trump: “Campaigning to win the Electoral College is much more difficult and sophisticated than the popular vote. Hillary focused on the wrong states!”

He added: “I would have done even better in the election, if that is possible, if the winner was based on popular vote — but would campaign differently.”

Someone call the Trump Whaambulance. :p

You must have blinked when the rest of us could see Hillary and her ilk, WHINE!

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Nah Trump is the worst sore winner I've ever seen. Still arguing about his win.

Said Trump: “Campaigning to win the Electoral College is much more difficult and sophisticated than the popular vote. Hillary focused on the wrong states!”

He added: “I would have done even better in the election, if that is possible, if the winner was based on popular vote — but would campaign differently.”

Someone call the Trump Whaambulance. :p

this was at a press conference?