ECT The Holy Con Artists

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
If "keep obeying" was a requirement to "keep saved", it would say something FAR stronger than "be careful".

2Th 1:7 And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels,
2Th 1:8 In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ:

Heb 5:8 Though he were a Son, yet learned he obedience by the things which he suffered;
Heb 5:9 And being made perfect, he became the author of eternal salvation unto all them that obey him;

1Pe 4:17 For the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God: and if it first begin at us, what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of God?

LA

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The church is His body to which you refuse to join and submit, according to your doctrine you are unsaved

Paul established churches (assemblies)

He established no Church, no Body of Christ.. Christ did that.

Many are submissive to Christ without joining an assembly, though all started with Christ in one of His assemblies.

It is impossible that anyone take it upon themselves to join the Body of Christ which is His Bride.

LA

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The gentiles, were never given the law to begin with. You don't
KNOW what you're talking about, as usual.

Under the old covenant a Gentile could become a Jew.

You think a Jew is determined by his race, a common error.

.Est 8:17 And in every province, and in every city, whithersoever the king's commandment and his decree came, the Jews had joy and gladness, a feast and a good day. And many of the people of the land became Jews; for the fear of the Jews fell upon them.

Joh 4:22 Ye worship ye know not what: we know what we worship: for salvation is of the Jews.
Joh 4:23 But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him.
Joh 4:24 God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.

LA

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
If you repeat this same message again on my thread I will report you for trolling...it is a demon

I disagree.

Perhaps it appears to be demonic to you but Gods Word explains that the work of the true churches is to instruct and encourage believers to obey Christ.

You nor I are privy to all that Christ may lead His disciples individually to obey.

Obedience has become a dirty word to those who have not found its true meaning.

Joh 21:21 Peter seeing him saith to Jesus, Lord, and what shall this man do?
Joh 21:22 Jesus saith unto him, If I will that he tarry till I come, what is that to thee? follow thou me.

Following Christ is a life of obedience in reciprocating love between the believer and the lord.

LA

God's Truth

2Th 1:7 And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels,
2Th 1:8 In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ:

Heb 5:8 Though he were a Son, yet learned he obedience by the things which he suffered;
Heb 5:9 And being made perfect, he became the author of eternal salvation unto all them that obey him;

1Pe 4:17 For the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God: and if it first begin at us, what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of God?

LA

Those are powerful warnings from the Creator.

God's Truth

The gentiles, were never given the law (any laws or ceremonial works) to begin with. You don't
KNOW what you're talking about, as usual. It would be best if you quit while you're behind.

Anyone could come into the Covenant of God.

Gentiles did not and were separated and without God in the world.

Ephesians 2:12 remember that at that time you were separate from Christ, excluded from citizenship in Israel and foreigners to the covenants of the promise, without hope and without God in the world.

They were as dogs not knowing their Father.

God is our Father if we obey Him, and that is how we KNOW Him.

Matthew 10:5 These twelve Jesus sent out with the following instructions: "Do not go among the Gentiles or enter any town of the Samaritans.

John 8:44 You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father's desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

1 John 1:6 If we claim to have fellowship with him and yet walk in the darkness, we lie and do not live out the truth

1 John 2:4
Whoever says, "I know him," but does not do what he commands is a liar, and the truth is not in that person.

God's Truth

I disagree.

Perhaps it appears to be demonic to you but Gods Word explains that the work of the true churches is to instruct and encourage believers to obey Christ.

You nor I are privy to all that Christ may lead His disciples individually to obey.

Joh 21:22 Jesus saith unto him, If I will that he tarry till I come, what is that to thee? follow thou me.

Following Christ is a life of obedience in reciprocating love between the believer and the lord.

LA

That is beautifully written.

Totton says is is demonic for me to speak of obedience, but that is why Paul tells us we should keep meeting together---to spur each other to obey!

Hebrews 10:24 And let us bestow thought on one another with a view to arousing one another to brotherly love and right conduct.

Paul even tells us if there is someone living a sinful life among the assembly, then throw him out.

1 Corinthians 5:2 And you are proud! Shouldn't you rather have gone into mourning and have put out of your fellowship the man who has been doing this?

Is this what people do in their assemblies? No, they do not.

It is not a sin to not go join a denomination, and it is not a sin to preach obedience. That is what we are supposed to do.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
I disagree.

LA

You are another unchurched, unsubmitted and therefore disobedient christian

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
That is beautifully written.

Totton says is is demonic for me to speak of obedience, but that is why Paul tells us we should keep meeting together---to spur each other to obey!

Hebrews 10:24 And let us bestow thought on one another with a view to arousing one another to brotherly love and right conduct.

Paul even tells us if there is someone living a sinful life among the assembly, then throw him out.

1 Corinthians 5:2 And you are proud! Shouldn't you rather have gone into mourning and have put out of your fellowship the man who has been doing this?

Is this what people do in their assemblies? No, they do not.

It is not a sin to not go join a denomination, and it is not a sin to preach obedience. That is what we are supposed to do.

you are not in an assembly and therefore you shun church leadership, if somebody tries to correct you you simply hop to another church. Phoney

ZacharyB

You are another unchurched, unsubmitted and therefore disobedient christian
Just happened to drop in ...

Are you out of your mind?
You are admitting what your problem is!

The last thing anyone needs is to be "churched".
The first thing anyone needs is to be led by the Holy Spirit.

BTW, dearest hearts, He clearly says: OSAS and pre-trib are false doctrines.
Not to mention another (newer) one: thou canst take the mark and go to Heaven.

God's Truth

BTW, He clearly says: OSAS and pre-trib are false doctrines.

Right on.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
Jesus simply didn't go around commanding people "obey Me, obey Me" His command was and is "believe, have faith....."

You can only have faith by receiving faith, that is the difference between Moses and Christ

"The law came from Moses but grace and truth came through Jesus Christ and of His grace we have all received, grace upon grace"

He's the way and the truth and the life, none of which is about obedience but about receiving and following.

Obedience is outward, grace is inward.

We are forbidden to obey the commandments so to attempt to is disobedience and to preach obedience to commandment is a lying gospel, to which Paul dedicated himself against and so did Luther.

It is the quick route to sin and all kind of fleshly manifestation

God's Truth

Jesus simply didn't go around commanding people "obey Me, obey Me" His command was and is "believe, have faith....."
Believe that you have to obey him.

You can only have faith by receiving faith, that is the difference between Moses and Christ

Our faith comes from HEARING the word, see Romans 10:17. From hearing the word and being TAUGHT, Colossians 1:5, 7. From continuing in what we have been CONVINCED of, see 2 Timothy 3:14, and being PERSUADED, 2 Corinthians 5:11.
"The law came from Moses but grace and truth came through Jesus Christ and of His grace we have all received, grace upon grace"
Grace means we do not have to work at making ourselves clean just to be near God's Spirit. Grace means that we only have to have faith that Jesus' blood cleans us.

He's the way and the truth and the life, none of which is about obedience but about receiving and following.
You have to do what the way says to get to the life.

Obedience is outward, grace is inward.
Obedience is how we eat his flesh.

Tell me, how do you eat the flesh of Jesus Christ?
We are forbidden to obey the commandments so to attempt to is disobedience and to preach obedience to commandment is a lying gospel, to which Paul dedicated himself against and so did Luther.

It is NEVER EVER wrong to obey God!

It is the quick route to sin and all kind of fleshly manifestation

There is never ever a right time to disobey God.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber

BTW, dearest hearts, He clearly says: OSAS and pre-trib are false doctrines.
Not to mention another (newer) one: thou canst take the mark and go to Heaven.

Yes you are another one the body of Christ ...all by yourself, it is a ridiculous proposition. What are you a hand? a foot? unattached to any other part of His body YOU MUST DIE,

The gifts of the Holy Spirit are given for the body, the church to comfort, instruct admonish, rebuke, minister, encourage, build up in our most holy faith.

They can't function apart from the body.

AND THAT my friend is YOUR problem. Far from being obedient yous folks are in rebellion, despising God's church