The Gospel that Justifies, Reconciles, Sanctifies, Redeems and glorifies

Robert Pate

Banned
Is that what Jesus said?

And if anyone hears My words and does not believe I do not judge him, for I did not come to judge the world but to save the world.
(John 12:47 NKJV)

His mission was to be the savior of the world.

But he will judge.

Robert Pate

Banned
Jesus Christ judges his people if we don't properly judge ourselves. He will judge unbelievers through his priests.

If you find yourself at "The Great White Throne Judgment" you will know that you are in trouble, Revelation 20:11-15.

beloved57

If you find yourself at "The Great White Throne Judgment" you will know that you are in trouble, Revelation 20:11-15.

You need to worry about yourself, you don't believe the Gospel, and scripture says He that believeth not shall be damned!

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER

How so?

Blessed and holy is he who has part in the first resurrection. Over such the second death has no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with Him a thousand years. (Revelation 20:6 NKJV)​

Robert Pate

Banned
How so?

Blessed and holy is he who has part in the first resurrection. Over such the second death has no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with Him a thousand years. (Revelation 20:6 NKJV)​

To be resurrected with Christ is to be "In Christ".

To be "In Christ" means that you are trusting in his righteousness and in his atonement for your sins, plus nothing.

beloved57

To be resurrected with Christ is to be "In Christ".

To be "In Christ" means that you are trusting in his righteousness and in his atonement for your sins, plus nothing.

You teach that millions upon millions who are in Christ, wind up lost in their sins in unbelief! What happened?

Ben Masada

The Gospel that Justifies, Reconciles, Sanctifies, Redeems and Glorifies:

The Gospel that Justifies, Reconciles, Sanctifies, Redeems and Glorifies:

That's Judaism all right. Jesus was a Jew whose Faith was Judaism and, consequently, Judaism was the gospel of Jesus. But, what's the use? When Paul showed up in the horizon, he threw away the gospel and held Jesus back to promote his own gospel as if Jesus had converted to Christianity before he was crucified. Later, listening to the apostles of Jesus, he, Paul came to the conclusion that they were preaching a different gospel about a different Jesus and, for that matter he considered them all as false apostles. That's in II Cor. 11:4-6, 13.

beloved57

What are going to do about John 3:18?

Nothing is yours if you don't receive it.

I am not going to do nothing with it, you dont believe it. That scripture cant apply to sinners Christ died for because His death reconciled them to God while they were enemies and unbelievers Rom 5:10 !

Nanja

Calvinism is the Gospel of Gods Grace in Christ!

Yes, it is!

Thanking God for your unrelenting witness of the Gospel of God's Grace in Christ, My Brother!

The Truths of TULIP:

Total Depravity and inability spiritually of the natural man

Unconditional Election of Grace of only a remnant out of mankind

Limited and particular atonement of only some out of mankind

Irresistible Grace or Effectual Call of only some out of mankind

Preservation or perseverance of the Saints to the end by God’s Power and Grace

These Truths in scripture present and define the method of God’s Saving Grace in Christ Jesus and therefore thoroughly present the Gospel of God’s Grace

Acts 20:24
But none of these things move me, neither count I my life dear unto myself, so that I might finish my course with joy, and the ministry, which I have received of the Lord Jesus, to testify the gospel of the grace of God.

And unbelief in any one of these Doctrinal Truths founded upon the Word of God is flat out unbelief and Apostasy !

God's Grace was never an offer to all of humanity to accept or reject,
but is exclusively given to His Election of Grace
2 Tim. 1:9; Rom. 11:5;
Is. 1:9, Ps. 16:3, 24:5; John 10:27-28.

~~~~~

beloved57

Yes, it is!

Thanking God for your unrelenting witness of the Gospel of God's Grace in Christ, My Brother!

~~~~~

Absolutely 2 Tim 1:9

9 Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began,

Robert Pate

Banned
Yes, it is!

~~~~~

What are you going to do about John 3:16?

Nanja

What are you going to do about John 3:16?

Only once you get the false notion out of your mind about Christ coming to save all of humanity without exception,
will you understand the correct meaning of John 3:16 and how it relates to and compares with other scriptures 1 Cor. 2:13.
Currently, you are in a lost state evidenced by your spiritual blindness. :plain:

2 Cor. 4:3-4
But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost: In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds
of them which believe not
, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

~~~~~