The Goodness, Justice, Mercy, Righteousness of God Revealed in the Gospel

beloved57

You are the one that teaches God is unjust. You are the one that is full of blasphemies, heresies and lies.

I teach what the Bible says and the Bible says that we are justified by faith, plus nothing.
You teach that God is unjust and unmerciful!

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

Interplanner

You cant get around it, you make God both unjust and unmerciful !

Even primitive tribes have a sense that there needs to be a life sacrificed for life lost. The Maori had the 'peace child' doctrine. They did not know Christ, but they knew there had to be justice, and the Gospel satisfied this when they heard it.

Robert Pate

Banned
Even primitive tribes have a sense that there needs to be a life sacrificed for life lost. The Maori had the 'peace child' doctrine. They did not know Christ, but they knew there had to be justice, and the Gospel satisfied this when they heard it.

Interesting. Many remote tribes claim the the Gospel is written in the stars.

beloved57

God is not going to save anyone that has not accepted his Son Jesus Christ. That includes you.

That is a lie. A person can not believe in Jesus Christ until after they are saved. Those Christ died for are reconciled, saved from the penalty of their sins, while they are enemies, rebellious and unbelievers! Rom 5:10!

Robert Pate

Banned
That is a lie. A person can not believe in Jesus Christ until after they are saved. Those Christ died for are reconciled, saved from the penalty of their sins, while they are enemies, rebellious and unbelievers! Rom 5:10!

The doctrine that you must be saved before you can be saved is really stupid and unscriptural.

beloved57

Free will cannot be worshiped, because it is a natural human attribute that everyone is born with. The devil has convinced you that no one has a free will.

You worship it. Its your savior. You teach that sinners Christ died for are going to perish in their sins anyways, so its obvious that you don't believe that Christ death alone saved them He died for!

Robert Pate

Banned
You worship it. Its your savior. You teach that sinners Christ died for are going to perish in their sins anyways, so its obvious that you don't believe that Christ death alone saved them He died for!

The only ones that will perish in their sins are those who have not received Christ as their savior by their own free will.

beloved57

The only ones that will perish in their sins are those who have not received Christ as their savior by their own free will.

You teach salvation by works, by the freewill of man.

If you believed in Christ you You would say none for whom Christ died shall perish in their sins. But you deny that!

Robert Pate

Banned
You teach salvation by works, by the freewill of man.

If you believed in Christ you You would say none for whom Christ died shall perish in their sins. But you deny that!

The devil has deceived you into believing that you cannot respond to Christ and his Gospel.

beloved57

The devil has deceived you into believing that you cannot respond to Christ and his Gospel.
You have responded to the Gospel in unbelief. You don't believe all the sinners Christ died for are saved from their sins.

Nanja

You have responded to the Gospel in unbelief. You don't believe all the sinners Christ died for are saved from their sins.

Exactly!

Pate believes that Christ died for all men without exception, and that in order to become saved one must do the work of believing.

But he is dead wrong! Eph. 2:8-9; Rom. 8:8.

Robert Pate

Banned
Exactly!

Pate believes that Christ died for all men without exception, and that in order to become saved one must do the work of believing.

But he is dead wrong! Eph. 2:8-9; Rom. 8:8.

No, the Bible is the one that says Jesus died for the sins of everyone, Hebrews 2:9.

I was just telling you what the Bible says, but you don't believe the Bible, do you? Instead you would rather believe the words of a heretic.

beloved57

No, the Bible is the one that says Jesus died for the sins of everyone, Hebrews 2:9.

I was just telling you what the Bible says, but you don't believe the Bible, do you? Instead you would rather believe the words of a heretic.

Since when did you believe the scripture? You believe in the false god of mans freewill to save sinners!