The Election is Rigged, Just Like Trump Says

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
Elections Expert: “We Now Have 4 Million Ineligible and Dead Voters on American Voter Rolls” (VIDEO)
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...gible-dead-voters-american-voter-rolls-video/

James Woods tweets:

CvJv7-QVIAAe8fn.jpg

Eagles Wings

Really. I am pro life, Anna is supporting murdering babies, and I am the disgrace? YOU are the disgrace. Report me all you want like a good little Nazi. Your opinion is worth less than the toilet paper it stains.

So your babies are safe, you're just cool with all the OTHER babies being slaughtered. Well, that's mighty white of you.
You are blinded by rage, CC, and have hurt the pro-life cause. There is no excuse for your childishness, when you could be a great voice for the unborn.

Trump is not a pro-life presidential candidate. There is only one who is.

http://www.constitutionparty.com/the-sanctity-of-life-2/

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
You are blinded by rage, CC........
LOL. I'm not mad and I have no rage. That was a stupid, ignorant statement because you don't know me, you have never met me, and you don't know how laid back I am at home. I am a lovable fluff ball, ask anyone who knows me, if you ever meet any that is. Stick with what you do best: Reporting people like a good Nazi Youth and posting dimwitted posts. Have a wonderful day.

Eagles Wings

LOL. I'm not mad and I have no rage. That was a stupid, ignorant statement because you don't know me, you have never met me, and you don't know how laid back I am at home. I am a lovable fluff ball, ask anyone who knows me, if you ever meet any that is. Stick with what you do best: Reporting people like a good Nazi Youth and posting dimwitted posts. Have a wonderful day.
It seems dishonest to pretend peaceful passivity. Your reputation is quite well known here.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Whether these women are truly Christian is hard to say, Anna, and yet Christians must never be so self-righteous as to imagine that abortion is not a temptation for them.

I understand (this is very clear in the religion forum!) that various Christians may or may not see other Christians as true Christians; all we have to go on is the denomination stated by the women. But I do think this is something that affects all denominations, and is kind of the elephant in the room, something that all of them have to wrestle with.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
So your babies are safe, you're just cool with all the OTHER babies being slaughtered. Well, that's mighty white of you.

My babies are safe because I chose life.

The rest of your post is meaningless, because you can't physically stop women from having abortions any more than I can, and you can't politically stop them either. Roe v. Wade will never be overturned.

Changing hearts and minds, it's the only way.

musterion

The implication of the graphic is that no matter what polls may say, Trump can still bury Leftist election fraud under a big enough avalanche of votes, as Reagan did. My contention is, those days are over.

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
The implication of the graphic is that no matter what polls may say, Trump can still bury Leftist election fraud under a big enough avalanche of votes, as Reagan did. My contention is, those days are over.

Okay, and that has what to do with paper ballots vs. electronic votes?

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
If I have to explain that fact of 21st century life to you, it's too late for you to understand.

You're not making any sense. I am talking about October polling. You're on about paper ballots vs. electronic ballots. Now you're on about 21st century life when we had electronic ballots in the 20th century too. Yes, you have to explain it to me. Or don't, I'm cool either way.