The dim future of Britain

Arthur Brain

Really....For being the biggest opponents they are also the quietest, I have yet to see on protest or public demonstration to that effect. Sorry AB, I don't buy that mess of bovine scat for a second.

No, I don't want to address what TH has said... I have personally never seen any public outrage from the muslim community, nor have I seen a concerted effort for muslims to separate themselves from the ideology that has hijacked their religion. When that comes to pass than yes, we can discuss it but, for now that is not happening in any meaningful way to even get a 5 second blurb on the evening news, why? because it is virtually nonexistent ....you know it, so do I, along with the rest of the world.

Check anna's post above.

glorydaz

Well, thanks for that load of far right alarmist rhetoric. If you think Britain will ever be under sharia law as a nation then you are a snowflake and then some.

:AMR:

Right, like too many Brits, you have buried your head in the sand, unwilling to listen to the warnings we "alarmists" have been giving. It's an old old story....

Arthur Brain

Right, like too many Brits, you have buried your head in the sand, unwilling to listen to the warnings we "alarmists" have been giving. It's an old old story....

Oh, blow it into the wind GD. You have no clue whatsoever if you think Britain will be subjugated by sharia law. You're just another zealous fruitcake who doesn't have a damned clue what they're talking about.

:kookoo:

glorydaz

What exactly is the "something" that should be done? How will you go about doing this "something"?

Stop the "tolerance".

Arm the citizens....that would help. The people wouldn't have to resort to throwing bottles and chairs at guys with knives. You enemy has nothing to fear.

glorydaz

Oh, blow it into the wind GD. You have no clue whatsoever if you think Britain will be subjugated by sharia law. You're just another zealous fruitcake who doesn't have a damned clue what they're talking about.

:kookoo:

Yeah, well why is it that you're the one who has been overwhelmed by Muslims? Go ahead and laugh little man. It's all you have left.

Arthur Brain

Yeah, well why is it that you're the one who has been overwhelmed by Muslims? Go ahead and laugh little man. It's all you have left.

I don't 'laugh' when atrocities are committed either in this country or elsewhere. Britain is as much "overwhelmed" by Muslims as you are, that is to say you aren't and neither are we. You're just an arrogant, pompous zealot who wants to think they're an authority on something they really don't have a clue about but feel the need to voice such a crap ill informed "opinion" anyway. Terrorist threats will continue, both here, in the US and in many other countries sadly enough. However, if you think that lends any weight to your bonkers crap that countries will be subjugated to sharia law then you are clueless. Embarrassingly so at that.

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
Oh, blow it into the wind GD. You have no clue whatsoever if you think Britain will be subjugated by sharia law.

I don't believe, nor do I believe GD is positing that the UK will be subjugated by sharia law but, you are fooling yourself if you think the jihadi's living amongst you are not fighting for that very thing, in fact the only protests I have ever seen the islamists in your nation hold signs & demonstrate for is for Sharia. Why are you so hard over apologizing for a people that hate you, & your way of life, it is quite puzzling.

You're just another zealous fruitcake who doesn't have a damned clue what they're talking about.

GD is the zealous fruitcake? Please.... The zealous fruitcakes are the ones terrorizing your country, even your own Prime Minister has acknowledged that fact saying thus:

“It is an ideology that claims our Western values and freedom, democracy and human rights are incompatible with the religion of Islam,”

http://www.timesofisrael.com/after-london-attack-may-slams-evil-ideology-of-islamist-extremism/

She acknowledges who the zealots are, who the enemy is, you are the one who seems zealous to hold on to the failed multicultural model that posits that all can exist together peacefully in the same place...it is a false construct.

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
Your Prime Minister has the sense to differentiate between Islamic Extremists and Muslims in general. Do you?

I already have and if you go back a page or two and read maybe you could answer your own question instead of inferring falsely...just sayin.

Arthur Brain

I don't believe, nor do I believe GD is positing that the UK will be subjugated by sharia law but, you are fooling yourself if you think the jihadi's living amongst you are not fighting for that very thing, in fact the only protests I have ever seen the islamists in your nation hold signs & demonstrate for is for Sharia. Why are you so hard over apologizing for a people that hate you, & your way of life, it is quite puzzling.

GD is the zealous fruitcake? Please.... The zealous fruitcakes are the ones terrorizing your country, even your own Prime Minister has acknowledged that fact saying thus:

“It is an ideology that claims our Western values and freedom, democracy and human rights are incompatible with the religion of Islam,”

http://www.timesofisrael.com/after-london-attack-may-slams-evil-ideology-of-islamist-extremism/

She acknowledges who the zealots are, who the enemy is, you are the one who seems zealous to hold on to the failed multicultural model that posits that all can exist together peacefully in the same place...it is a false construct.

Oh, you don't think the likes of GD, Musty etc are serious with their rhetoric? Think again RM. They really are that loop the loop that they believe Britain will be under sharia law. I wouldn't expect you to be so unhinged so at least there's that although if you think Britain doesn't take the terrorist threat seriously then again, I can only refer you to what I've already posted. I don't apologize for any extremists whatsoever.

SOJ II

AB, do you believe the open borders have complicated things quite a bit for the UK (and the rest of Europe)? I was in London for a week several months ago (days before the first attack), and I met very few Brits. Lots of folks from other parts of Europe that called London home, but not many native Brits. Do you see that as an issue?

Arthur Brain

She also acknowledges the differences between the extremists and the vast majority of folk who are peaceable and integrate within an ethnically diverse and multicultural society just fine. It is not a 'false construct'.
It's reality and as it should be.

Arthur Brain

AB, do you believe the open borders have complicated things quite a bit for the UK (and the rest of Europe)? I was in London for a week several months ago (days before the first attack), and I met very few Brits. Lots of folks from other parts of Europe that called London home, but not many native Brits. Do you see that as an issue?

London is the primary tourist attraction in the UK. I've been there about a hundred times through the years and you've more chance of bumping into someone 'foreign' when 'out and about'...so what you're saying is nothing really new to me. ;)

SOJ II

London is the primary tourist attraction in the UK. I've been there about a hundred times through the years and you've more chance of bumping into someone 'foreign' when 'out and about'...so what you're saying is nothing really new to me. ;)

That's the thing though. I talked to a bunch of them (a small sampling, I know), but most of them were living and working in the country. They weren't there to visit. All that's anecdotal though.

But, I'm genuinely curious to know what you think about open borders. Do you think they complicate the issue?

Arthur Brain

That's the thing though. I talked to a bunch of them (a small sampling, I know), but most of them were living and working in the country. They weren't there to visit. All that's anecdotal though.

But, I'm genuinely curious to know what you think about open borders. Do you think they complicate the issue?

There would probably be complications if Britain's borders were open or shut. I'd prefer to keep them open but with tight security measures.