The Death of Christ heals us !

beloved57

Hi and I did read your Op and in Isa 53:5 is also written in Acts 8:30-35 !

#1 Point 1 is that the CONTEXT is all Israel and not speaking to the BODY OF CHRIST !

#2 , In Isa 6:2 the Seraphims have 6 wings !

#3 The number 6 has to do with MAN like man was created on the SIXTH DAY , and connected with HUMAN LABOUR and like MURDER , the worst SIN .

#4 In verse 2 , the Seraphims had 6 wings , with 2 covered his FACE and shows that Israel or Jews would never see Isaiah MESSAGE

And with 2 wings covered his 2 FEET and Isaiah would cover the LAND of Israel preaching the GOSPEL that verse 10 COVERS .

#5 And with 2 WINGS , Isaiah FLEW all over Israel .

#6 Compare Isaiah 6:10 with 2 Cor 3:13-15 !

There is more !

dan p

So what is my point from reading the Op ?

beloved57

The healing that the stripes of Christ effects for every sinner He died for does include the blessedness of the forgiveness of sins ! In Isa 53:5

But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.

The word healed rapha denotes forgiveness

The word is used in Ps 103:3

Who forgiveth all thine iniquities; who healeth all thy diseases;

Isa 33:24

24 And the inhabitant shall not say, I am sick: the people that dwell therein shall be forgiven their iniquity.24 And the inhabitant shall not say, I am sick: the people that dwell therein shall be forgiven their iniquity.

It seems that healing and forgiveness of sins are equated by the Lord Mark 2:9

9 Whether is it easier to say to the sick of the palsy, Thy sins be forgiven thee; or to say, Arise, and take up thy bed, and walk?

The word heal in 1 Pet 2:24 iaomai denotes:

to make whole i. e. to free from errors and sins, to bring about (one's) salvation:

Remember its totally by His Blood/Stripes Paul says we have redemption with the forgiveness of sins Eph 1:7

7 In whom we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of his grace;

Nanja

The healing that the stripes of Christ effects for every sinner He died for does include the blessedness of the forgiveness of sins ! In Isa 53:5

But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.

The word healed rapha denotes forgiveness

The word is used in Ps 103:3

Who forgiveth all thine iniquities; who healeth all thy diseases;

Isa 33:24

24 And the inhabitant shall not say, I am sick: the people that dwell therein shall be forgiven their iniquity.24 And the inhabitant shall not say, I am sick: the people that dwell therein shall be forgiven their iniquity.

It seems that healing and forgiveness of sins are equated by the Lord Mark 2:9

9 Whether is it easier to say to the sick of the palsy, Thy sins be forgiven thee; or to say, Arise, and take up thy bed, and walk?

The word heal in 1 Pet 2:24 iaomai denotes:

to make whole i. e. to free from errors and sins, to bring about (one's) salvation:

Remember its totally by His Blood/Stripes Paul says we have redemption with the forgiveness of sins Eph 1:7

7 In whom we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of his grace;

Amen Brother ! The Healing that the Blood / Stripes of Christ effects for His Sheep or Elect, provides for each one of them, exclusively and without exception, the blessedness of Forgiveness of sins, and consequently an Eternal Inheritance Eph. 1:4-11!

beloved57

Amen Brother ! The Healing that the Blood / Stripes of Christ effects for His Sheep or Elect, provides for each one of them, exclusively and without exception, the blessedness of Forgiveness of sins, and consequently an Eternal Inheritance Eph. 1:4-11!

And Amen Sister !

beloved57

So since the Death of Christ heals us, then it saves us, brings about our salvation, if we are blessed to be His Sheep or Elect. The word heal is iaomai and means:
  1. to cure, heal
  2. to make whole
    1. to free from errors and sins, to bring about (one's) salvatsalvation
So it's impossible for Christ to have died for someone and it doesn't bring about their Salvation!

Nanja

So since the Death of Christ heals us, then it saves us, brings about our salvation, if we are blessed to be His Sheep or Elect. The word heal is iaomai and means:
  1. to cure, heal
  2. to make whole
    1. to free from errors and sins, to bring about (one's) salvatsalvation
So it's impossible for Christ to have died for someone and it doesn't bring about their Salvation!

Amen Brother ! So as evidence of Christ's healing Death for a person, everyone of His Sheep or Elect, shall be blessed by being given New Birth Supernaturally;
that is, made experimentally righteous and Spiritually whole in New Birth John 3:3, enabling them to turn from their sins, and realize their Salvation experimentally.

beloved57

Amen Brother ! So as evidence of Christ's healing Death for a person, everyone of His Sheep or Elect, shall be blessed by being given New Birth Supernaturally;
that is, made experimentally righteous and Spiritually whole in New Birth John 3:3, enabling them to turn from their sins, and realize their Salvation experimentally.

Exactly Sister !