The "Church" at Acts 2 is NOT the Body of Christ

daqq

Turn? The heat hasn't left you once... you're merely using your places of expertise to take the focus off your weaknesses.

You haven't come direct to any of the scripture posted.

I've just slowly bobbed, weaved and added more. I know that Arian theology interprets certain scripture wrong because of the Christ o logical constraints.

The block of scripture I threw at you... you left it there. I keep telling you all your incredible Torah study is cut short by your misunderstanding of WHO the TRUE Temple of YHWH is!

I understand everything you post and I see how your armors chink is holding you back. If you admit that Messiah is YHWH, you know that Jerry and I are right. It is your severe theological error and it skews all of your Torah assertions in this discussion!

Again... Revelation 21:22

Do you need to go outside of the 66 to suitably answer? Even The Gospel of Thomas won't help you here!

<(I)>

Ah, I see, so it comes down to "Jesus is YHWH" for you too, huh?
Nothing is holding me back as far as that because the scripture clearly refutes you.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Ah, I see, so it comes down to "Jesus is YHWH" for you too, huh?
Nothing is holding me back as far as that because the scripture clearly refutes you.

Daqq,

You have to twist scripture worse than AMR to assert that.

"I and the Father are One"

And Revelation 21:22

Your short... commentary free reply?

<(I)>

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
John 5:39
Jesus before the Sanhedrin
Before Abraham, I AM
If you have seen the Father...
Have I not been with you all this time

<(I)>

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
I alone am your Savior

You don't even understand that the Spirit is Jesus' Father!

Jesus was the glory of God above the mercy seat of Jerusalem

Besides fancy loop holes... you're sunk

Your Torah to New Testament work is flawed by the absence of understanding the most spectacular TRUTH!

<(I)>

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
You can write a book, but God with us means just that! For real!

If you acknowledged Spiritual Israel being Wrong, and you acknowledged Acts 1:11-12 and Zechariah 14:4... you would see the Father and Son are one as Jesus... the name above all names reveals!

<(I)>

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Daqq... I know you love Jesus! I know He Loves you! What lie is stopping you from realizing Jesus is in your heart... but for REAL!?

<(I)>

daqq

Daqq,

<(I)>

John 5:39
Jesus before the Sanhedrin
Before Abraham, I AM
If you have seen the Father...
Have I not been with you all this time

<(I)>

I alone am your Savior

You don't even understand that the Spirit is Jesus' Father!

Jesus was the glory of God above the mercy seat of Jerusalem

Besides fancy loop holes... you're sunk

Your Torah to New Testament work is flawed by the absence of understanding the most spectacular TRUTH!

<(I)>

Matthew 12:47-50 KJV
47 Then one said unto him, Behold, thy mother and thy brethren stand without, desiring to speak with thee.
48 But he answered and said unto him that told him, Who is my mother? and who are my brethren?
49 And he stretched forth his hand toward his disciples, and said, Behold my mother and my brethren!
50 For whosoever shall do the will of my Father which is in heaven, the same is my brother, and sister, and mother.

Matthew 28:10 KJV
10 Then said Jesus unto them, Be not afraid: go tell my brethren that they go into Galilee, and there shall they see me.

John 20:16-17 KJV
16 Jesus saith unto her, Mary. She turned herself, and saith unto him, Rabboni; which is to say, Master.
17 Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God.

Psalm 22:22 KJV
22 I will declare thy name unto my brethren: in the midst of the congregation will I praise thee.

Hebrews 2:10-12KJV
10 For it became him, for whom are all things, and by whom are all things, in bringing many sons unto glory, to make the captain of their salvation perfect through sufferings.
11 For both he that sanctifieth and they who are sanctified are all of one: for which cause he is not ashamed to call them brethren,
12 Saying, I will declare thy name unto my brethren, in the midst of the church will I sing praise unto thee.

What else can be said to one who by default claims that YHWH is his brother?
You make yourself equal with the Father who is YHWH Elohim Almighty.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
[MENTION=17195]daqq[/MENTION],

Spirit of God + Humanity =

God
Son of God
Son of Man = Humanity mother to God
Our Brother
Our Son

Intimacy towards His creation... Acts 17:22-31; 1 Col. 1:15-23; John 1; 1 John!

Last edited:

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
The &quot;Church&quot; at Acts 2 is NOT the Body of Christ

The &quot;Church&quot; at Acts 2 is NOT the Body of Christ

Matthew 12:47-50 KJV
47 Then one said unto him, Behold, thy mother and thy brethren stand without, desiring to speak with thee.
48 But he answered and said unto him that told him, Who is my mother? and who are my brethren?
49 And he stretched forth his hand toward his disciples, and said, Behold my mother and my brethren!
50 For whosoever shall do the will of my Father which is in heaven, the same is my brother, and sister, and mother.

Matthew 28:10 KJV
10 Then said Jesus unto them, Be not afraid: go tell my brethren that they go into Galilee, and there shall they see me.

John 20:16-17 KJV
16 Jesus saith unto her, Mary. She turned herself, and saith unto him, Rabboni; which is to say, Master.
17 Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God.

Psalm 22:22 KJV
22 I will declare thy name unto my brethren: in the midst of the congregation will I praise thee.

Hebrews 2:10-12KJV
10 For it became him, for whom are all things, and by whom are all things, in bringing many sons unto glory, to make the captain of their salvation perfect through sufferings.
11 For both he that sanctifieth and they who are sanctified are all of one: for which cause he is not ashamed to call them brethren,
12 Saying, I will declare thy name unto my brethren, in the midst of the church will I sing praise unto thee.

What else can be said to one who by default claims that YHWH is his brother?
You make yourself equal with the Father who is YHWH Elohim Almighty.

Again....

Easily addressed! He is our most intimate relationship!

You fall flat on your face at Revelation 21:22

YHWH is our God who entered the Flesh of His creation, through Spiritual means of His design and is His only Son and our Son.

He is our Brother.

He is not a God of Pride! His crown is Humility!

You just proved that God walked amongst us! Who but God could declare all humans his relatives?

You are so mighty at so many duels... but you miss the deepest Revelation of Love in scripture!

daqq

Again....

Easily addressed! He is our most intimate relationship!

You fall flat on your face at Revelation 21:22

YHWH is our God who entered the Flesh of His creation, through Spiritual means of His design and is His only Son and our Son.

He is our Brother.

He is not a God of Pride! His crown is Humility!

You just proved that God walked amongst us! Who but God could declare all humans his relatives?

You are so mighty at so many duels... but you miss the deepest Revelation of Love in scripture!

:doh:

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned

1 Jn. 3:1

I'm not ashamed of Jesus our Lord and our God.

He is my everything and I hope yours too.

Islam is Arian theology. If a false Jesus came, worked miracles and denied equality with God... with intentions of destroying Earthly Israel... would you follow him?

daqq

I won't laugh now... I'm genuinely sorrowful.

1 Jn. 3:1

I'm not ashamed of Jesus our Lord and our God.

He is my everything and I hope yours too.

Islam is Arian theology. If a false Jesus came, worked miracles and denied equality with God... with intentions of destroying Earthly Israel... would you follow him?

You and AMR are kin then. You both laugh at people that believe scripture. Jehovahs Witnesses and Calvinists pray at the same false alter.

So now you attempt to associate me with Islam? Your murders are beginning to show.
And I was not laughing but in fact held my tongue from openly judging you a blasphemer.
Have a nice thread . . . :)

Jerry Shugart

It is you that has no respect for what is written, especially in the Torah, which if you believed you would know that your doctrine is heretical and violates what is written in the Torah.

Once again you talk big but you offer no proof!

Since you consider yourself as being such an expert in interpreting prophecies then please tell us when this promise which the Lord made to David was fulfilled:

"Now therefore so shalt thou say unto my servant David...I will appoint a place for my people Israel, and will plant them, that they may dwell in a place of their own, and move no more; neither shall the children of wickedness afflict them any more, as beforetime" (2 Sam.7:8,10).​

When were the the Lord's special people ever brought back to the land and then they remained there?

When were the Lord's special people ever brought back to the land and they were "no longer" afflicted by their enemies?

RBBI

Once again you talk big but you offer no proof!

Since you consider yourself as being such an expert in interpreting prophecies then please tell us when this promise which the Lord made to David was fulfilled:

"Now therefore so shalt thou say unto my servant David...I will appoint a place for my people Israel, and will plant them, that they may dwell in a place of their own, and move no more; neither shall the children of wickedness afflict them any more, as beforetime" (2 Sam.7:8,10).​

When were the the Lord's special people ever brought back to the land and then they remained there?

When were the Lord's special people ever brought back to the land and they were "no longer" afflicted by their enemies?

Tsk, tsk. Such hostility and you don't even know me. I don't live on this board so you must give me time to reply before attacking me and NEVER assume I don't have a reply because I never say ANYTHING I can't prove by the scriptures.

The first thing you need to consider is that we are told that EVERYTHING that happened to Israel was for OUR EXAMPLE. One is a macrocosm view, the other (us) is a microcosm view, ie. personal. So you tell me, when did HE get HIS land (earthen vessel/you) back, since the Head and the body are one, right? You're still clearly here in that "land" or you wouldn't be here arguing with me.

Now about your "land" that belongs to Him, because the whole earth belongs to Him, when did the enemies stop afflicting you? A better question might be, HAVE they stopped afflicting you, and if not, why not, since we were given authority over snakes and scorpions and over all the power of the devil, and nothing shall by any means hurt us? Could it be because you're not applying ALL the Word to your life and "land", given that life and death is in the tongue and the tongue speaks what it is the heart? Think on these things. Blessings...

RBBI

Daqq,

<(I)>

Ok, now I see *where* you are in your walk. You cannot go any further until you see the Seed for who He is, and because you haven't seen HIM yet, neither have you seen the Father. It's ok, we've all been there. Just keep pressing in and ask Him to remove the scales from your eyes as He did Paul, and ask Him to teach you. Blessings...

Jerry Shugart

Now about your "land" that belongs to Him, because the whole earth belongs to Him, when did the enemies stop afflicting you?

The land which is found in my quote is speaking about this "land":

"And David my servant shall be king over them; and they all shall have one shepherd: they shall also walk in my judgments, and observe my statutes, and do them. And they shall dwell in the land that I have given unto Jacob my servant, wherein your fathers have dwelt; and they shall dwell therein, even they, and their children, and their children's children for ever: and my servant David shall be their prince for ever. Moreover I will make a covenant of peace with them; it shall be an everlasting covenant with them: and I will place them, and multiply them, and will set my sanctuary in the midst of them for evermore" (Ezek.37:24-26).​

Can you actually address the following passage which is obviously speaking about the land which the LORD gave to Jacob?:

Thanks!

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Tsk, tsk. Such hostility and you don't even know me. I don't live on this board so you must give me time to reply before attacking me and NEVER assume I don't have a reply because I never say ANYTHING I can't prove by the scriptures.

The first thing you need to consider is that we are told that EVERYTHING that happened to Israel was for OUR EXAMPLE. One is a macrocosm view, the other (us) is a microcosm view, ie. personal. So you tell me, when did HE get HIS land (earthen vessel/you) back, since the Head and the body are one, right? You're still clearly here in that "land" or you wouldn't be here arguing with me.

Now about your "land" that belongs to Him, because the whole earth belongs to Him, when did the enemies stop afflicting you? A better question might be, HAVE they stopped afflicting you, and if not, why not, since we were given authority over snakes and scorpions and over all the power of the devil, and nothing shall by any means hurt us? Could it be because you're not applying ALL the Word to your life and "land", given that life and death is in the tongue and the tongue speaks what it is the heart? Think on these things. Blessings...

Ok, now I see *where* you are in your walk. You cannot go any further until you see the Seed for who He is, and because you haven't seen HIM yet, neither have you seen the Father. It's ok, we've all been there. Just keep pressing in and ask Him to remove the scales from your eyes as He did Paul, and ask Him to teach you. Blessings...

When you have something that seems to be reminiscent of a valid argument... I'm certain you will be addressed.

: )

# Blessings

# What are the implications of Revelation 21:22 ?