The Burning of Jerusalem

meshak

BANNED
Banned
You will not find any knowledge of Christ in the New Testament about how we're created or what the future will be like. The authors of the New Testament were not the servants of God who were used to testify to the word of the Lord. The authors were religious men who had never heard the voice of God speaking commands into their minds.

Jesus sais to His apostles that they are His brothers and His God the Father is their Father and God also.

That says a lot, friend.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Don't worry. All created men will know they and God are one AI and Voice system built into a computer simulation program. All men will hear the voice in their minds because it will be the only teacher they have of the new language that we will have to learn to identify all the new images with our created senses.

In the mean time, God says to His people to listen to Jesus. And Jesus gave His followers many loving teaching.

Jesus is the center of salvation. You ought to listen to Him if you want salvation.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Jesus doesn't exist anymore.

That Spirit Jesus told His followers this: "for God so loved the world.... go there for make disciples of all nations... teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you."

So Lamb Jesus and the Spiritual Jesus are the same, friend.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
That's good that you know there is a spiritual kingdom that Jesus talked about. Now would you like to know the rest of the story that has been kept from man since the beginning?

We can have spiritual kingdom if we are true to God and Jesus now but we also have literal kingdom when the time comes.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Jesus doesn't exist anymore. That body died 2,000 years ago but the Holy Spirit of God that gave him words to write and speak will continue on forever. I listened and obeyed the Holy Spirit of God until I became the voice of God ( the gospel of God ) that is used to teach God's disciples about all the hidden things that man can never see.

Blasphemy.

2 Peter 2:1-3
But false prophets also arose among the people, just as there will be false teachers among you, who will secretly bring in destructive heresies, even denying the Master who bought them, bringing upon themselves swift destruction. And many will follow their sensuality, and because of them the way of truth will be blasphemed. And in their greed they will exploit you with false words. Their condemnation from long ago is not idle, and their destruction is not asleep.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Has God taught you anything about the Beast, the day of the Lord or what happens after the day of the Lord?

Has God revealed to you what the Tree of Life is?

These are the things that I've been testifying to this past 9 years for God. Now I know exactly how we're created so if God has chosen you to listen to this knowledge, then you will partake of it and learn something new about Christ.

My statements stand.

good day, friend.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Yes. You will remain with very little knowledge of Christ before you witness your flesh perishing soon.

But don't worry, you will get to know who you are as a man created in the image of God in the next generation. You will wake up with an eternal partner because each created man was made both male and female.

You two will never be married or divorced but you will leave your father and mother and experience your own visions and dreams together within your one mind of God.

who are you talking to?

meshak

BANNED
Banned
You told me that you're in Christ so you should be able to understand how you were created as a man in the image of God, both male and female. If you reject this knowledge, then you aren't who you say you are.

I know what I need to know to be saved.

You worry your own, friend.

God will take care of salvation issue.

good day.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
I know what I need to know to be saved.

You worry your own, friend.

God will take care of salvation issue.

good day.

You would be calling a total blaspheming false prophet your friend.

2 John 1:7 For many deceivers have gone out into the world, refusing to confess the coming of Jesus Christ in the flesh. Any such person is the deceiver and the antichrist. 8Watch yourselves, so that you do not lose what we have worked for,a that you may be fully rewarded. 9Anyone who runs ahead without remaining in the teaching of Christ does not have God. Whoever remains in His teaching has both the Father and the Son.

10 If anyone comes to you but does not bring this teaching, do not receive him into your home or even greet him. 11 Whoever greets such a person shares in his evil deeds.

Gurucam

Every where the Holy KJV N.T. is split (i.e. hundreds/thousands of mutually supporting revelation) into two sets of revelations and two sets of people.

One set go to heaven. The other set go to hell.

Matthew: 8 KJV N.T.
22 But Jesus said unto him, Follow me; and let the dead bury their dead.

Matthew: 13 KJV N.T.
10 And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables?
11 He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.

Galatians: 3 KJV N.T.
24 Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith.
25 But after that faith is come, we are no longer under a schoolmaster.
26 For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus.
27 For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.
28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.
29 And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

15 For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

Matthew: 21 KJV N.T.
43 Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof.

Romans: 7 KJV N.T.
4 Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.
5 For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death.
6 But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.
7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.
10 And the commandment, which was ordained to life, I found to be unto death.

John 1:17King James Version (KJV)
17 For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ.

There are too many to post. And they all separate people into two sets:

Galatians: 6 KJV N.T.
7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
8 For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.

Matthew: 25 KJV N.T.
34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:
41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

The above are just a few.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
You will not find any knowledge of Christ in the New Testament about how we're created or what the future will be like. The authors of the New Testament were not the servants of God who were used to testify to the word of the Lord. The authors were religious men who had never heard the voice of God speaking commands into their minds.

This is why you won't find any knowledge about the Beast of Daniel in the New Testament. The Beast is the most important knowledge in Christ that is used to teach us exactly how we're created. Yet, there is nothing in the New Testament other than Revelation that has any knowledge about the Beast in it. However, that knowledge is hidden in symbolic form in Revelation. No reader of Revelation can understand what the Beast is unless they are used to testify to the knowledge of Christ and have to write stories about the Beast.

Ummmmmmm...

Nope... not with you here.

Luke 21 is pretty clear on the matter.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Who said I'm worrying about "not being saved" Christians.

I know that all flesh of man will perish during this first generation because the visible images are only formed illusions within our mind. They are not real objects made of material things.

Since God is the author of all life and he has been using me to write and speak each word He puts in my mind, then it might sound elitist but I assure you, that the servant typing this sentence for me has been thoroughly humbled over the past 37 years. He will do everything that the program has designed for him to do and say.

Suit yourself.

good day.

Gurucam

The curse that is the ten commandments:

The curse that is the ten commandments:

How many times were you told that the ten commandments are the laws of sin, death, falling short of the glory and delivery to hell.

Matthew 16 King James Version (KJV)
21 From that time forth began Jesus to shew unto his disciples, how that he must go unto Jerusalem, and suffer many things of the elders and chief priests and scribes, and be killed, and be raised again the third day.
22 Then Peter took him, and began to rebuke him, saying, Be it far from thee, Lord: this shall not be unto thee.
23 But he turned, and said unto Peter, Get thee behind me, Satan: thou art an offence unto me: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but those that be of men.

The least that the above confirms is the following:

1. One can savor the things of man. This is like preserving one's human/physical life before serving the will of God. Such a one is Satan.
2. One can savor the things of God (like giving up one's life to serve God) and be a child of God/Christian.

One who savor the things of man (like human physical life etc.) esteem, use, invoke and promote laws (like the ten commandments) which regulate and preserve human life on earth.

One who serves the things of God transgress laws like the ten commandments so as to serve one's own spirit and the Spirit of Jesus.

4 Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.
5 For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death.
6 But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.
7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.

A person who savor the things of man while he is on earth, create and sustain hell for himself on earth. Then when he dies he goes to hell in the spirit realm.

A person who savor the things of God while he is on earth, create and sustain heaven for himself on earth. Then when he dies he goes to heaven in the spirit realm.

Hebrews: 9 King James Version (KJV)
27 And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:

Galatians: 6 KJV N.T.
7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.

Under the above scenario. There are three 'places' as follows:
1. There is surface of earth which, currently, has both a physical heaven and a physical hell. Humans with physical bodies live here
2. There is a spirit heaven (in the outer expanded reaches of earth). Some humans without physical bodies go to and live here.
3. There is a spirit hell (within the inner reaches depths of earth). Other humans without physical bodies go to and live here.

The above are all created, sustained and presided over by God.

The aim of Jesus and God is to change things, on the surface of earth. The march of creation (including humans and earth) is about growth and progression to better things. Therefore the surface of earth must also progress. The surface of earth must eventually and totally drop its hell orientation and embrace a totally heaven orientation. This is the will/Spirit of God.

The above is the aim of Jesus according to the will of God. The aim of Jesus (under the will of God) is to give an opportunity to, as many humans as possible, to become 'converted' and healed, so as to be relevant to the New Age. This is when the surface of earth inevitably transforms to God's kingdom of heaven:

15 For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

This means that the aim of Jesus and God is to remove both 1. laws like the ten commandments and 2. people who esteem use, invoke and promote laws like the ten commandments from the surface of earth.

24 Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith.
28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.
29 And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

The above defines the on going transformation on earth. It is confirmed, in the Holy KJV N.T., that this will go on until 'the time appointed by the Father':

Galatians: 4 King James Version (KJV)
1 Now I say, That the heir, as long as he is a child, differeth nothing from a servant, though he be lord of all;
2 But is under tutors and governors until the time appointed of the father.

The time appointed by the Father is at hand.

Now Jesus and God will totally cast out both 1. laws like the ten commandments and 2. people who esteem use, invoke and promote laws like the ten commandments from the surface of earth.

This will be done by 'teleporting', through 'black hole portals' that open into another 'dimension' which is hell, inside the earth with Satan. One moment they will be here to other moment they will be out of here:

Matthew: 24 King James Version (KJV)
40 Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

They will not know what hit them. They will not realize that they were teleported to hell inside the earth. They will perceive that they are still on the surface of earth and the surface of earth has turned to hell, where:

Acts: 2 KJV N.T.
20 The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before that great and notable day of the Lord come:

The surface of earth will not be transformed as the above. However this will be the perception of those who are teleported out of here to hell inside the depths of earth. The surface of earth will experience spontaneous recovery to a heavenly state, which only Christians and other children of God will inherit:

Galatians: 4 KJV N.T.
29 But as then he that was born after the flesh persecuted him that was born after the Spirit, even so it is now.
30 Nevertheless what saith the scripture? Cast out the bondwoman and her son: for the son of the bondwoman shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman.

How many times were you told that the ten commandments are the laws of sin, death, falling short of the glory and delivery to hell.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Evil.Eye.<(I)>,

You said that you are here to: gain some Christian friends. I must ask:

The above are instructions from the Holy KJV N.T. to 'converted' people, i.e., people who cease being the dead and have become spiritually aware:

The instruction is to transgress the ten commandments so as to serve spirit so that Jesus can heal them.

Then they will become children of God/Christians and inherit God's kingdom of heaven, in the mansion in God's house which Jesus went ahead to prepare for them:

John: 14 King James Version (KJV)
2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

How then can any O.T./Mosaic/Jewish person who esteem, use, invoke and promote the ten commandments be friends with the above people, (i.e. N.T./spirit and Spirit/Christian people) who must transgress the ten commandments so as to serve spirit?

( . . . and far less to be in marital unions).

Both the Jews and the Muslims do not respect the above Christian position.

However the Muslims are upfront and forthright with their position.

However you guys are not upfront and forthright with you position. You are like Clinton. You seek to ba a politician and 'politically correct'. You are like Moses who did not use great plainness of speech. You guys are not like President Trump who used great plainness of speech.

You guys come in as unawares false spying brethren among aspiring Christians and 'babes in Christ' and seek to corrupt the Holy KJV N.T. and return aspiring Christians and 'babes in Christ' to bondage under the law:

Galatians: 2 KJV N.T.
4 And that because of false brethren unawares brought in, who came in privily to spy out our liberty which we have in Christ Jesus, that they might bring us into bondage

1 Thessalonians: 2 KJV N.T.
14 For ye, brethren, became followers of the churches of God which in Judaea are in Christ Jesus: for ye also have suffered like things of your own countrymen, even as they have of the Jews:
15 Who both killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us; and they please not God, and are contrary to all men:

29 But as then he that was born after the flesh persecuted him that was born after the Spirit, even so it is now.
30 Nevertheless what saith the scripture? Cast out the bondwoman and her son: for the son of the bondwoman shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman.

You guys cannot expect favorable treatment from Jesus and God. Get some ice packs and gas operated air conditioning units. You are going to a flaming hot and uncomfortable place.

Last edited:

marhig

Evil.Eye.<(I)>,

You said that you are here to: gain some Christian friends. I must ask:

The above are instructions from the Holy KJV N.T. to 'converted' people, i.e., people who cease being the dead and have become spiritually aware:

The instruction is to transgress the ten commandments so as to serve spirit so that Jesus can heal them.

Then they will become children of God/Christians and inherit God's kingdom of heaven, in the mansion in God's house which Jesus went ahead to prepare for them:

2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

How then can any O.T./Mosaic/Jewish person who esteem, use, invoke and promote the ten commandments be friends with the above people, (i.e. N.T./spirit and Spirit/Christian people) who must transgress the ten commandments so as to serve spirit?

( . . . and far less to be in marital unions).

Both the Jews and the Muslims do not respect the above Christian position.

However the Muslims are upfront and forthright with their position.

However you guys are not upfront and forthright with you position. You are like Clinton. You seek to ba a politician and 'politically correct'. You are like Moses who did not use great plainness of speech. You guys are not like President Trump who used great plainness of speech.

You guys come in as unawares false spying brethren among aspiring Christians and 'babes in Christ' and seek to corrupt the Holy KJV N.T. and return aspiring Christians and 'babes in Christ' to bondage under the law:

4 And that because of false brethren unawares brought in, who came in privily to spy out our liberty which we have in Christ Jesus, that they might bring us into bondage

1 Thessalonians: 2 KJV N.T.
14 For ye, brethren, became followers of the churches of God which in Judaea are in Christ Jesus: for ye also have suffered like things of your own countrymen, even as they have of the Jews:
15 Who both killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us; and they please not God, and are contrary to all men:

You guys cannot expect favorable treatment from Jesus and God. Get some ice packs and gas operated air conditioning units. You are going to a flaming hot and uncomfortable place.

What do you mean by saying that we should transgress the ten commandments to be a Christian?

If we are born of God, we will obey the ten commandments through the spirit. We don't break them!

God doesn't change, once we are walking in the spirit then God writes the laws in our hearts and in our minds. We follow the laws the through the spirit by living by the will of God. The Jews have the laws and man can twist the written word of the law to suit their flesh, but once we are born of God and walk in the spirit, we bare witness to the truth through faith by the grace of God through Christ, and the holy spirit can't be corrupted, so as he teaches us and guides us we know it's the truth, and Jesus Christ lived out the laws and fulfilled them, so we have a perfect example to follow and we have no excuse. The spirit guides us, teaches us and prick's our conscience within teaching us right from wrong every day and Jesus Christ is our perfect example outwardly as he lived it out and bore witness to the truth, and those who are of the truth hear his voice and follow him and live by his example and they listen to the spirit of truth within their hearts and obey God.

We don't break the laws of God we establish the laws of God through Christ by the Spirit, and we live by the commandments of God and Christ thus doing Gods will and obeying him.

Gurucam

What do you mean by saying that we should transgress the ten commandments to be a Christian?
Tell me Gurucam, would life be possible if all the nations of the whole world absolutely dropped their laws and became totally amoral? If you ask me, not for too long. Till then we would live under the law of the jungle which would be the same as no law. Humans need the Law to curb their passions and violence. Hence, HaShem, as a result of His grace has granted us with the Law so that we may be able to live in society and with some order.

Yes. The Holy KJV N.T. confirmed that transgressing the ten commandments so as to serve spirit is the only way to be Christian and to inherit the mansion, in heaven, in God's house, which Jesus went ahead to prepare for those who follow Him. All others are doomed to hell:

The following is the instruction in the Holy KJV N.T.. No interpretation is necessary. Simply accept the revelation, literally, as is. The highlighted red is given to assist you:

The verses which follow the above, confirm that the law which they are 'delivered from', so that they can serve spirit is the 'thou shall not covet commandment'.:

The above is instructing newly 'converted' people (new spiritually aware people) to break/transgress the 'thou shall not covet commandments' so as to serve spirit/love. This is the only way that they can stop bringing forth fruits onto death and start bringing forth fruits onto God and so inherit God's kingdom of heaven:

Matthew: 21 KJV N.T.
43 Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof.
('fruits thereof' are 'fruits onto God')

Who so ever told you that the ten commandments have any thing to do with Christianity totally misled you and doomed you to hell.

(evidence suggest that these were the Jews, acting covertly and Peter who remained Satan and a Jew)

They are unawares false spying brethren who return you to bondage under the ten commandments and derailed you from grace and Christ:

4 And that because of false brethren unawares brought in, who came in privily to spy out our liberty which we have in Christ Jesus, that they might bring us into bondage:

Galatians: 5 King James Version (KJV)
1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage.
2 Behold, I Paul say unto you, that if ye be circumcised, Christ shall profit you nothing.
3 For I testify again to every man that is circumcised, that he is a debtor to do the whole law.
4 Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law; ye are fallen from grace.

It is also expedient for you to know that the Holy KJV says: Moses gave the ten commandments, not God.

Also the Holy KJV says: Moses did not bring grace and truth. Jesus brought grace and truth.

John: 1 King James Version (KJV)
17 For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ.

And the Holy KJV says: Moses did not use great plainness of speech when he delivered the ten commandments to the Jews (by omission, he lied to them and fool them-up) .

2 Corinthians: 3 King James Version (KJV)
12 Seeing then that we have such hope, we use great plainness of speech:
13 And not as Moses, which put a veil over his face, that the children of Israel could not stedfastly look to the end of that which is abolished:

Moses did not tell the Jews, the truth, that the ten commandments were not laws from God and the ten commandments were given by him, only for temporal use. That is until they become 'converted' and spiritually aware and Jesus could heal them and bring them onto Christ:

Who so ever told you that the ten commandments have any thing to do with Christianity totally misled you and doomed you to a life of sin, death, falling short of the glory of God and delivery to hell:

They will never tell you:

Romans: 8 King James Version (KJV)
2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.

Acts: 13 King James Version (KJV)
39 And by him all that believe are justified from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the law of Moses.

2 Corinthians: 3 King James Version (KJV)
17 Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

The ones who judged you unfit to know the above truth and hid it from you are the real Satan among you. They savor the things of man and not the things of God:

These people prioritize the regulation/management of your behavior on earth by propagating the ten commandments and its falseness. This a 'man' agenda. This is to savor a thing of man. This is not to savor the things of God. Sin, taking occasion by the commandment, deceived you and by it slew you.

By doing the above these false prophets and unawares false spying brethren, doomed you and billions others, for the past 2000 odd years, to hell. They derailed you all from grace, truth and Christ. And deprived you the only knowledge/technique/path that can save and deliver you to heaven:

Matthew: 22 King James Version (KJV)
14 For many are called, but few are chosen.

Matthew: 24 King James Version (KJV)
11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

Matthew: 7 King James Version (KJV)
15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

They savor managing humans on earth and keeping humans in their servitude, rather than showing humans the only path to freedom, liberty, justification, salvation and deliverance to heaven. This is a very serious transgression. These are Satan and they include the Jews and Peter & Co.:

Matthew 16 King James Version (KJV)
23 But he turned, and said unto Peter, Get thee behind me, Satan: thou art an offence unto me: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but those that be of men.

Romans: 12 King James Version (KJV)
19 Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord.

Mark: 8 King James Version (KJV)
36 For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?

Matthew: 6 King James Version (KJV)
19 Lay not up for yourselves treasures upon earth, where moth and rust doth corrupt, and where thieves break through and steal:
20 But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust doth corrupt, and where thieves do not break through nor steal:
21 For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.

It should be clear, exactly who have 'lay up' their treasures on earth. The end of their reign on earth is at hand.

Luke: 3 KJV N.T.
16 John answered, saying unto them all, I indeed baptize you with water; but one mightier than I cometh, the latchet of whose shoes I am not worthy to unloose: he shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost and with fire:

2 Corinthians: 4 King James Version (KJV)
18 While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal.

Last edited:

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Blasphemy.

2 Peter 2:1-3
But false prophets also arose among the people, just as there will be false teachers among you, who will secretly bring in destructive heresies, even denying the Master who bought them, bringing upon themselves swift destruction. And many will follow their sensuality, and because of them the way of truth will be blasphemed. And in their greed they will exploit you with false words. Their condemnation from long ago is not idle, and their destruction is not asleep.

They are saying the Holy Spirit, Comforting presence of Christ within us isn't so. I agree with your call 1000 percent.