The Burning of Jerusalem

Gurucam

You indeed have the Spirit of Christ within you!

Your words last words mean much to me and reading them says the very same about you.

Clearly, you too are a loving person of substance.

So much 'love into love'. This is the reality in the full blown Age of Enlightenment in Christ.

Love is God and God is Love, literally. Love is not an emotion:

1 John: 4 King James Version (KJV)
8 He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love.

To have loved is to know God.

However one is not given to love everyone.

Urgings of love arise and are sustained naturally and spontaneously within each person's heart/spirit only for specific people, things and circumstances in God's creation.

This is how one is guided into being in Grace of God and into one's mission in the body of Christ, i.e. by being led into all of one's works by these specific urging of love.

Urgings of love which arise and are sustained naturally and spontaneously within one's own heart/spirit is the essential fabric of the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Love.

The particular urgings of love are precisely what the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Love has in mind for you to know, pray for, say and do. These defined one's mission in the body of Christ.

When you are led into all your works by these specific urging of Love, unconditionally (i.e. even if you have to transgress the ten commandants and other such laws), you serve both, your own heart/spirit and the live will of God. This is the basis of Christianity.

You, who have loved and knows love, need no words or scriptures.

I do concur with your sentiments.

I admire how you received my anti-tradition but totally truth based posts.

May be we are supposed to be friends, i.e. truth based friends.

Last edited:

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
So much 'love into love'. This is the reality in the full blown Age of Enlightenment in Christ.

Love is God and God is Love, literally. Love is not an emotion:

1 John: 4 King James Version (KJV)
8 He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love.

To have loved is to know God.

However one is not given to love everyone.

Urgings of love arise and are sustained naturally and spontaneously within each person's heart/spirit only for specific people, things and circumstances in God's creation.

This is how one is guided into being in Grace of God and into one's mission in the body of Christ, i.e. by being led into all of one's works by these specific urging of love.

Urgings of love which arise and are sustained naturally and spontaneously within one's own heart/spirit is the essential fabric of the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Love.

The particular urgings of love are precisely what the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Love has in mind for you to know, pray for, say and do. These defined one's mission in the body of Christ.

When you are led into all your works by these specific urging of Love, unconditionally (i.e. even if you have to transgress the ten commandants and other such laws), you serve both, your own heart/spirit and the live will of God. This is the basis of Christianity.

You, who have loved and knows love, need no words or scriptures.

I do concur with your sentiments.

I admire how you received my anti-tradition but totally truth based posts.

May be we are supposed to be friends, i.e. truth based friends.

As Love is exactly as you have written above in perfect verbiage, so Truth is Christ as well.

When you say friends "in" Truth, I agree.

My litmus test for dialogue and interaction is simple... as long as we both can agree to disagree and never claim to have the monopoly on "truth" as ideas, but simply relate as different members of the blessed body bound by Love and destined to sharpen iron to iron by the presence of Christ "Truth" among our discussions.......

Well.... Then I would say that we will communicate in the future and enjoyably so.

Gurucam

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

I have no take/opinion on truth and I offer none. Nor can you.

Do not sneakily project yourself to be some kind of paragon of truth, love or justice on your own 'say-so'.

Only Jesus and the Holy KJV N.T. have any kind of monopoly on truth.

John: 1 King James Version (KJV)
17 For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ.

2 Corinthians: 3 KJV N.T.
12 Seeing then that we have such hope, we use great plainness of speech:
13 And not as Moses, which put a veil over his face, that the children of Israel could not steadfastly look to the end of that which is abolished

The very fabric of the O.T. is Moses and his teachings (including the ten commandments). The above revelations confirmed that Moses did not use great plainness of speech. These revelations say that Jesus brought both grace and truth. I can only accept and be guided by, these clear revelations from the Holy KJV N.T. (and there are many other revelations in the Holy KJV N.T., which independently and totally support these truths)

This is why I simply quote and accept the Holy KJV N.T., literally.

You perceive that Hitler did a bad/violent deed to 'humanity'. Fact is if you perceive that Hitler was bad, violent and punishable for killing Jews, then the Jews have to be even worse (on all counts) for denying, persecuting, torturing and killing Jesus.

'An eye for an eye'/O.T./Jewish justice require that the Jews receive the same violence that they perpetrated on Jesus. Who then can accurately 'judge' the violence perpetrated on the Jews. We are told to turn the other cheek. This means that we leave things that are beyond our accurate judgment, alone.

Also the Holy KJV N.T. clearly instructs that one should not fear death by Hitler because Hitler cannot send one to hell. However one should fear Jesus, for he can send one to hell.

Indeed, how can one reject and dismiss the following truth in the Holy KJV N.T.:

1 Thessalonians: 2 KJV N.T.
14 For ye, brethren, became followers of the churches of God which in Judaea are in Christ Jesus: for ye also have suffered like things of your own countrymen, even as they have of the Jews:
15 Who both killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us (i.e. Christians); and they please not God, and are contrary to all men:

Also how can one reject and dismiss the following truth in the Holy KJV N.T. which literally says, only 7,000 Jews are/will be saved:

Romans: 11 KJV N.T.
2 God hath not cast away his people which he foreknew. Wot ye not what the scripture saith of Elias? how he maketh intercession to God against Israel saying,
3 Lord, they (the Jews) have killed thy prophets, and digged down thine altars; and I am left alone, and they seek my life.
4 But what saith the answer of God unto him? I have reserved to myself seven thousand men, who have not bowed the knee to the image of Baal.
5 Even so then at this present time also there is a remnant (a few, 7000 Jews) according to the election of grace.

Clearly the above revelation in the Holy KJV N.T. confirms that God forgive only 7000 Jews. You claim that Jesus forgive the Jews. Even if that is so, that does not mean that God forgive the Jews. The evidence strongly suggest that God did not forgive the very great majority of Jews. The evidence strongly suggest that God forgive only 7.000 Jews.

Clearly, it is obvious that, God 'looked the other way' when millions of Jew suffered at the hands of Hitler in the Holocaust.

Clearly our most omnipotent, omnipresent and omniscient God had to, at least, allow the Holocaust to befall millions of Jews. If this was not so, the Holocaust could not happen. Action/inaction speaks stronger than words, even for God.

Clearly you have a serious problem with these clear and literal revelations in the Holy KJV N.T. . . . and yet you praise 'scriptures' and speak of love for Jesus and 'truth'.

What is this supposed 'truth' that you speak off?

Is there a mistake in the above literal revelations from the Holy KJV N.T.?

If so, where is this huge mistake. What is a lie in the above revelations?

You are simply posturing like a lemon used car sales person to sell your lemon/corrupt ideas.

. . . if the above is not the case, then address the above. Make your correction and be prepared to defend you 'correction', according to valid and acceptable revelations in the Holy KJV N.T..

Do not run and hide or draw red herrings when you are shown that the verse which you use in your defense is a parable and parables are clearly and literally confirmed, in the Holy KJV N.T., to be not at all acceptable for truth.

If you make a claim, be prepared to prove that is not corruption of the Holy KJV N.T.

Self, unsubstantiated praise is total foolishness . . . even deceptive and evil, when one's ideas are so clearly, Antichrist, Anti-the Holy KJV N.T. and Satanic.

Last edited:

Gurucam

the difference between 'truth' and 'Truth", in the Holy KJV N.T.

the difference between 'truth' and 'Truth", in the Holy KJV N.T.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>,

My reason for my last post (# 63, above) is because you said:

"My litmus test for dialogue and interaction is simple... as long as we both can agree to disagree and never claim to have the monopoly on "truth" as ideas, but simply relate as different members of the blessed body bound by Love and destined to sharpen iron to iron by the presence of Christ "Truth" among our discussions......."

We cannot be 'on the same page' sharing truth (i.e. the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven), if we agree to disagree.

Fact is Christians are a chosen group of a few people who all agree that truth (i.e. the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven) will be and is, found literally, only in the Holy KJV N.T. and our shared truth is literally the revelations in the Holy KJV N.T.

Christians are a group of a few people who hold and shared the same 'truth' as laid out, literally, in the Holy KJV N.T.

Christians cannot and do not agree to disagree on 'truth'. Christians do not have differing ideas of truth (i.e. the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven).

However there is also 'Truth' (i.e. the big truth, truth with a capital 'T'.

'truth' defines the path to Truth. And the path to truth for Christians is not a matter of differing opinions. Jesus laid out a one and only clear path that he called 'truth' or the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven.

"Truth" is another matter. One comes to Truth' by going through 'truth'.

'Truth' defines one's mission in the body of Christ. This is one's 'truth', this is a person's truth at the level of his or her own unique heart/spirit. This 'Truth' is different from 'truth'.

'Truth' come to one directly and precisely from the Spirit of Jesus through each of our own heart/spirit. It is called Truth' because it is an individualized and direct truth from Jesus.

'Truth' is precisely what the the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Love has in mind for each of us to know, pray for, say and do, as discerned within each of our own heart/spirit, in real time, all the time. This defines each of our mission in the body of Christ. We are Christians only when we are led into all our works by this 'Truth'. And, indeed, every Christians have a different Truth, which is as unique to him or her as his or her own dna.

'truth' is the mysteries of the God's kingdom of heaven. These are the instructions on how to enter God's kingdom of heaven. This tell us how to get All Truth which we can be led by and so enter God's kingdom of heaven.

One of these mysteries is that 'All Truth' can come to one only through a connection between one's own individual spirit/heart and the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Love (and not at all from any written or other scriptures).

Therefore the distinction is, "truth" is literally the path to "Truth". And "truth" is homogeneously the same every where and for every one. And 'truth' can be found in the Holy KJV N.T.

However, on the other hand, "Truth" is unique for everyone and cannot be found through any physical pathway, like through physically spoken and physically written words. Truth is precisely what the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Love, has in mind for each of us to know, pray for, say and do, as discerned privately, individually and intuitively through our own heart/spirit, in real time, all the time:

John: 16 KJV N.T.
7 Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.
12 I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now.
13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

1 Corinthians 2:14King James Version (KJV)
14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

Romans: 8 KJV N.T.
26 Likewise the Spirit (of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Love) also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Love) itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.
27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit (of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Love), because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

The billion strong traditional/main stream Christians are clueless about Christianity. Only a chosen few aspiring Christians, who are totally outside of their fold, know scriptures accurately, do not err and are chosen.

The proof of this fact and the consequence are now surfacing for all to know in total clarity.

. . . live and learn, my friend. In fact, now as you live, you will come to know truth much more quickly. However many would not have the time to come onto Truth which can save and deliver one.

'truth' will surface, quickly, easily and freely. However "Truth" will be more elusive. Prophecy will not be overturned:

Luke: 13 King James Version (KJV)
28 There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth, when ye shall see Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, and all the prophets, in the kingdom of God, and you yourselves thrust out.

Last edited:

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Evil.Eye.<(I)>,

My reason for my last post (# 63, above) is because you said:

"My litmus test for dialogue and interaction is simple... as long as we both can agree to disagree and never claim to have the monopoly on "truth" as ideas, but simply relate as different members of the blessed body bound by Love and destined to sharpen iron to iron by the presence of Christ "Truth" among our discussions......."

We cannot be 'on the same page' sharing truth (i.e. the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven), if we agree to disagree.

Fact is Christians are a chosen group of a few people who all agree that truth (i.e. the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven) will be and is, found literally, only in the Holy KJV N.T. and our shared truth is literally the revelations in the Holy KJV N.T.

Christians are a group of a few people who hold and shared the same 'truth' as laid out, literally, in the Holy KJV N.T.

Christians cannot and do not agree to disagree on 'truth'. Christians do not have differing ideas of truth (i.e. the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven).

However there is also 'Truth' (i.e. the big truth, truth with a capital 'T'.

'truth' defines the path to Truth. And the path to truth for Christians is not a matter of differing opinions. Jesus laid out a one and only clear path that he called 'truth' or the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven.

"Truth" is another matter. One comes to Truth' by going through 'truth'.

'Truth' defines one's mission in the body of Christ. This is one's 'truth', this is a person's truth at the level of his or her own unique heart/spirit. This 'Truth' is different from 'truth'.

'Truth' come to one directly and precisely from the Spirit of Jesus through each of our own heart/spirit. It is called Truth' because it is an individualized and direct truth from Jesus.

'Truth' is precisely what the the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Love has in mind for each of us to know, pray for, say and do, as discerned within each of our own heart/spirit, in real time, all the time. This defines each of our mission in the body of Christ. We are Christians only when we are led into all our works by this 'Truth'. And, indeed, every Christians have a different Truth, which is as unique to him or her as his or her own dna.

'truth' is the mysteries of the God's kingdom of heaven. These are the instructions on how to enter God's kingdom of heaven. This tell us how to get All Truth which we can be led by and so enter God's kingdom of heaven.

One of these mysteries is that 'All Truth' can come to one only through a connection between one's own individual spirit/heart and the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Love (and not at all from any written or other scriptures).

Therefore the distinction is, "truth" is literally the path to "Truth". And "truth" is homogeneously the same every where and for every one. And 'truth' can be found in the Holy KJV N.T.

However, on the other hand, "Truth" is unique for everyone and cannot be found through any physical pathway, like through physically spoken and physically written words. Truth is precisely what the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Love, has in mind for each of us to know, pray for, say and do, as discerned privately, individually and intuitively through our own heart/spirit, in real time, all the time:

John: 16 KJV N.T.
7 Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.
13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

1 Corinthians 2:14King James Version (KJV)
14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

26 Likewise the Spirit (of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Love) also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Love) itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.
27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit (of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Love), because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

The billion strong traditional/main stream Christians are clueless about Christianity. Only a chosen few aspiring Christians, who are totally outside of their fold, know scriptures accurately, do not err and are chosen.

The proof of this fact and the consequence are now surfacing for all to know in total clarity.

. . . live and learn, my friend. In fact, now as you live, you will come to know truth much more quickly. However many would not have the time to come onto Truth which can save and deliver one.

'truth' will surface, quickly, easily and freely. However "Truth" will be more elusive. Prophecy will not be overturned:

Luke: 13 King James Version (KJV)
28 There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth, when ye shall see Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, and all the prophets, in the kingdom of God, and you yourselves thrust out.

I believe that we both agree that Jesus is the truth and that we only see dimly now. I have made it clear on my points of disagreement and so have you.

I understand that both of us study privately and place much effort into studying. This causes us to both be highly opinionated.

You haven't quit quoting scripture and you and I both concede that our ideas are not the end all answer to Truth, as we again, both see Jesus as The Way, Truth and Light/Life.

So... put er there friend. You now have made a stubborn friend that is open to discussion.

If you're ever wondering what I would reply to something, feel free to drop my name in a way that will tag me.

I politely request that we no longer go round and round on this thread, as it was made to request that those that are willing would pray for Israel in these dark days.

I also ask that this doesn't continue to be a Translation preference thread.

It is simply for prayers for Israel.

All the best,

Evil Eye <(I)>

Gurucam

Evil Eye <(I)> ,

The simple answer to your post # 65, is: I do not concur with any thing in your post # 65.

You are falsely ascribing the things you say in that post, to me. I share no common grounds with you. Please learn to stand on your own and speak only for your self . . . i.e. practice for your judgment day . . . when you will be standing alone.

With respect to your final point, I cannot and would not pray for Israel, at your request. To entertain such a request is Antichrist and Satanic:

26 Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.
27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit, because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

I pray only for those things which I am instructed to pray for, by the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Love, as discerned through my own heart/spirit . . . and so be it.

Of course you are free to do as you like. As far as I discern, God deals with the Jews dispassionately, impersonally and fairly, according to what they soweth. And God will continue to do so. There is no room for interference by other humans.

A Saint is a Saint because he/she does not make or entertain, pray requests but is guide only and totally, by the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Love, as discerned through each of their own hearts/spirits . . . and so be it.

I am stuck on Jesus and the revelations in the Holy KJV N.T.. These are truth for me. I would not debate you on anything else that cannot be truth for me.

Your pray request is a corrupt/false prophet attempt to derail my Christian way of life. It is very clear that we do not stand for the same ideas and things.

. . . stop bearing false witness on me.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Evil Eye <(I)> ,

1. You said: I also ask that this doesn't continue to be a Translation preference thread.

I suspect that you are calling and referring to the Holy KJV N.T. as a translated text. I do not share you sentiment and I cannot entertain your request because I recognize only the Holy KJV N.T..

The Holy KJV N.T was born out of inspiration. The Holy KJV N.T. was born out of direct intuitive cognition from the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Love. It was not born out of translation of any other and/or older text.

You were simply duped, by the Jews?, into believing that that the Holy KJV N.T. is a translated text from their text. It is not. The Holy KJV N.T. was inspired.

This is how Jesus and those who follow Him know things:

John: 7 KJV N.T.
15 And the Jews marvelled, saying, How knoweth this man letters, having never learned? . . . or translated

Everyone who actually follow Jesus gains the above capacity to know scriptures without studying or translating:

John: 14 King James Version (KJV)
12 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.

Galatians: 4 King James Version (KJV)
4 Now I say, That the heir, as long as he is a child, differeth nothing from a servant, though he be lord of all;

Clearly you have not actually followed Jesus. You seem to have remained a Jew or like a Jew.

2. You said: 'I understand that both of us study privately and place much effort into studying.'

I did not study the Holy KJV N.T. to come to truth and Truth. The Holy KJV N.T. was simply and only silent and casual reading for me. I have not read the O.T. or any other (supposedly or not) 'connected' or 'related' texts.

The Holy KJV N.T. was a gift, at the right time. The Holy KJV N.T. is totally my only earthly/physical contact with Christianity.

On first reading, the Holy KJV N.T. simply validated my own already long existing, personal, individual, intuitive insights of truth and Truth from the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Love.

The above is how the chosen few Christians come to truth. They do it like Jesus did. And I did it like Jesus. It is a Gift of the Spirit:

15 And the Jews marvelled, saying, How knoweth this man letters, having never learned?

The sad fact is that, according to the Holy KJV N.T., your heart is waxed gross (covered over). Therefore you are not given to know truth or any thing else from the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Love.

Fact is All Truth does not come from reading and studying scriptures. All Truth comes only through a connection between one's own spirit/heart and the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Love.

. . . so you could not and would not know truth and Truth. This is confirmed by your claim that the Holy KJV N.T. is a translated text which you study for your information. Translating and studying texts are O.T./Mosaic/Jewish/carnal techniques, not N.T./Christian/spiritual/intuitive techniques.

The N.T./spiritual way of knowing truth and Truth and all things is not by translating and studying texts. The N.T./Christian way of knowing truth and Truth and all things is by connecting directly, silently intuitively/spiritually/internally with the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Love, through one's own heart/spirit:

John: 16 King James Version (KJV)

You cannot help your self. You cannot do better. You are reducing every thing to carnal/none spiritual because you are not 'converted'. You are not awaken to your spirit side, therefore do not know the ways of spiritual knowing and so you do not know truth. You are not privy to All Truth from the Spirit of Truth who brings All Truth.

You would be more comfortably placed among O.T./Mosaic/Jewish people. You are totally outclassed and irrelevant among Christians and aspiring Christians.

3. You said: 'This causes us to both be highly opinionated.'

I hold, share and posted no personal or other opinion of the Holy KJV N.T.. I simply post verses from the Holy KJV N.T., literally. You are the only one holding and posting opinions.

4. You said: 'If you're ever wondering what I would reply to something, feel free to drop my name in a way that will tag me.'

I do not and will not seek your opinion on any thing Christian. I get all my Christian information directly, personally, silently, individually and intuitively through a connection between my spirit and the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Love.

These insight concur totally with revelations in the Holy KJV N.T. These are all that I post here. They are given for general edification in truth. I do not analyze and/or discuss, these intuitive insight. Also I do not entertain analysis and/or discussion of these intuitive insights which are all from only the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Love.

I totally disagree with you on all your points . . . and do not at all identify with your ideas and therefore do not identify with you.

In things that I post here, in the name of Christianity, I stand absolutely alone with direct, personal, intuitive insights from the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Love, as obtained through my own heart/spirit and as validated by clear and literal revelations in the Holy KJV N.T.. This is my confession.

Last edited:

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Evil Eye <(I)> ,

1. You said: I also ask that this doesn't continue to be a Translation preference thread.

The Holy KJV N.T was born out of inspiration. The Holy KJV N.T. was born out of direct intuitive cognition from the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Love. It was not born out of translation of any older text.

This is how Jesus and those who follow Him know things:

15 And the Jews marvelled, saying, How knoweth this man letters, having never learned?

2. You said: 'I understand that both of us study privately and place much effort into studying.'

I did not study the Holy KJV N.T. to come to truth and Truth. On first reading, the Holy KJV N.T. simply validated my own already long existing, personal, individual, intuitive insights of truth and Truth from the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Love.

The above is how the chosen few few Christians come to truth. They do it like Jesus did. And I did it like Jesus. It is a Gift of the Spirit:

The sad fact is that, according to the Holy KJV N.T., your heart is waxed gross (covered over). Therefore you are not given to know truth or any thing else from the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Love.

Fact is All Truth does not come from reading and studying scriptures. All Truth comes only through a connection between one's own spirit/heart and the the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Love.

. . . so you could not and would not know truth and Truth. This is confirmed by your claim that the Holy KJV N.T. is a translated text which you study for your information. Translating and studying texts are O.T./carnal techniques, not N.T./spiritual techniques.

John: 16 King James Version (KJV)

You cannot help your self. You cannot do better. You are reducing every thing to carnal/none spiritual because you are not 'converted'. You are not awaken to your spirit side, therefore do not know the ways of spiritual knowing and so you do not know truth. You are not privy to All Truth from the Spirit of Truth who brings All Truth.

You would be more comfortably placed among O.T./Mosaic/Jewish people. You are totally outclassed and irrelevant among Christians and aspiring Christians.

3. You said: 'This causes us to both be highly opinionated.'

I hold, share and posted no personal or other opinion of the Holy KJV N.T.. I simply post verses from the Holy KJV N.T., literally. You are the only one holding and posting opinions.

4. You said: 'If you're ever wondering what I would reply to something, feel free to drop my name in a way that will tag me.'

I do not and will not seek your opinion on any thing Christian. I get all my Christian information directly, personally, silently, individually and intuitively through a connection between my spirit and the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Love.

These insight concur totally with revelations in the Holy KJV N.T. These are all that I post here. They are given for general edification in truth. I do not analyze and/or discuss, these intuitive insight. Also I do not entertain analysis and/or discussion of these intuitive insights from Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Love.

I totally disagree with you on all your points.

Ok...

You don't care what I have to say. Great. You disagree with me. Cool.

Can you please stop junking up this thread with anti Israel rhetoric or any other topic, other than than offering prayer for Israel.

You don't believe in the God blessed validation of modern Israel. I read that much earlier from you loud and clear.

I do no need validation either.

The second I seek common ground and try to ask you to respect this one single thread and its intended topic, you jump all around and avoid doing this simple thing. There are literally thousands of available threads here. If you don't care what I have to say, or respect the purpose of this thread, is there any other reason you might feel "impressed" to disrupt it?

If Israel is such a worthless topic to you and you don't feel that taking a stand for the millions of Jews that were slaughtered in the holocaust, what purpose do you have here except to stand directly opposed to Israel?

I have asked more than several times that you would kindly not use this thread to air "your beliefs" about translation as this is a thread for positive discussion about praying and standing behind modern Israel.

Do you understand that?

Gurucam

Evil Eye <(I)> , Your pray request is Antichrist.

Evil Eye <(I)> , Your pray request is Antichrist.

Evil Eye <(I)> ,

You asked: 'Can you please stop junking up this thread with anti Israel rhetoric or any other topic, other than than offering prayer for Israel.'

'Anti Israel rhetoric' is not junk. It is an essential fabric of the Holy KJV N.T.. What you call 'Anti Israel rhetoric' is simply statements of facts which you want to cover-up:

14 For ye, brethren, became followers of the churches of God which in Judaea are in Christ Jesus: for ye also have suffered like things of your own countrymen, even as they have of the Jews:
15 Who both killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us; and they please not God, and are contrary to all men:

All Christians must know the above truth. Christians must also know that the Holy KJV N.T. instructs them not to respond to your pray request. Christians must know that according to the Holy KJV N.T. your 'innocent and nice sounding' pray request is Antichrist and Satanic. Aspiring Christians and Christians need to know that only the Spirit of Jesus is given to instruct them with respect to pray requests. They need to know this before they are misled by you:

26 Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.
27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit, because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.
Also how is it possible for Jews not to reap 'an eye for an eye' justice? This is their approach to justice, under the Mosaic system. And they esteem, use, invoke and promote the Mosaic system, up to this day.

The Jews rejected, persecuted, tortured and crucified Jesus Christ. They cannot qualify for Christian forgiveness. The Holy KJV N.T. confirms that the Jews must and will continue to be judged and punished under their 'eye for an eye' system.

They might just have to takes these mysterious fires in stride. It is possible that they are in self-punishing mode', under grace of God/Christ consciousness.

I will post no more Holy KJV N.T. revelations on this thread which you clearly want to cover-up.

This means that I will post no more on this thread.

Clearly this will deprive you of truth and encourage only pampering and mass covering-up. However, so be it. This is no new scene among Jews.

Do not mock God with your pray request. Face the fact, pray will not help:

Galatians: 6 King James Version (KJV)
7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.

Do you really want to defy and come-up against the Spirit of Jesus, like the Jews of Old, who actually denied, tortured, persecuted and then killed Jesus and then when on to experienced the Holocaust?

The Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Love is the only authority to instruct Christians for who or what they must pray. You are way outside your jurisdiction.

I am simply cautioning aspiring Christians and Christians in accordance with clear revelations in the Holy KJV N.T. with respect to your very open-ended (all invited) pray request.

One who lives by the sword must be prepared to die by the sword. Nuclear weapons begets nuclear weapons. Look at the world. It is only O.T. people making war and fighting each other.

The chosen few who have given up the O.T. and totally embrace the KJV N.T. are authentic Christians. They are not in that war and other fighting scenario.

The Holy KJV N.T. confirms that among these chosen few are only 7,000 Jews.

I am simply serving my mission in the body of Christ. I am a Governor and teacher of the Age of Enlightenment in Christ. I am responsible for authentic babes in Christ:

4 Now I say, That the heir (Christians), as long as he is a child, differeth nothing from a servant (the Lord Jesus), though he be lord of all;

2 But is under tutors and governors until the time appointed of the father.

I suggest that you step aside and not address these revelations from the Holy KJV N.T. as anti-Israel rhetoric. These are Holy KJV N.T. revelations. I am simply quoting them on this thread. You do not want to face more serious wrath of Christ Consciousness, that is now ruling on the surface of earth.

This is my last post, unless you counter or respond to this post.

Last edited:

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Evil Eye <(I)> ,

You asked: 'Can you please stop junking up this thread with anti Israel rhetoric or any other topic, other than than offering prayer for Israel.'

'Anti Israel rhetoric' is not junk. It is an essential fabric of the Holy KJV N.T.. What you call 'Anti Israel rhetoric' is simply statements of facts which you want to cover-up:

15 Who both killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us; and they please not God, and are contrary to all men:

All Christians must know the above truth. Christians must also know that the Holy KJV N.T. instructs them not to respond to your pray request. Christians must know that according to the Holy KJV N.T. your 'innocent and nice sounding' pray request is Antichrist and Satanic. Aspiring Christians and Christians need to know that only the Spirit of Jesus is given to instruct them with respect to pray requests. They need to know this before they are misled by you:

Also how is it possible for Jews not to reap 'an eye for an eye' justice? This is their approach to justice, under the Mosaic system. And they esteem, use, invoke and promote the Mosaic system, up to this day.

The Jews rejected, persecuted, tortured and crucified Jesus Christ. They cannot qualify for Christian forgiveness. The Holy KJV N.T. confirms that the Jews must and will continue to be judged and punished under their 'eye for an eye' system.

They might just have to takes these mysterious fires in stride. It is possible that they are in self-punishing mode', under grace of God/Christ consciousness.

I will post no more Holy KJV N.T. revelations on this thread which you clearly want to cover-up.

This means that I will post no more on this thread.

Clearly this will deprive you of truth and encourage only pampering and mass covering-up. However, so be it. This is no new scene among Jews.

Do not mock God with your pray request. Face the fact, pray will not help:

Galatians: 6 King James Version (KJV)
7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.

Do you really want to defy and come-up against the Spirit of Jesus, like the Jews of Old, who actually denied, tortured, persecuted and then killed Jesus and then when on to experienced the Holocaust?

The Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Love is the only authority to instruct Christians for who or what they must pray. You are way outside your jurisdiction.

I am simply cautioning aspiring Christians and Christians in accordance with clear revelations in the Holy KJV N.T. with respect to your very open-ended (all invited) pray request.

One who lives by the sword must be prepared to die by the sword. Nuclear weapons begets nuclear weapons. Look at the world. It is only O.T. people making war and fighting each other.

The chosen few who have given up the O.T. and totally embrace the KJV N.T. are authentic Christians. They are not in that war and other fighting scenario.

The Holy KJV N.T. confirms that among these chosen few are only 7,000 Jews.

I am simply serving my mission in the body of Christ. I am a Governor and teacher of the Age of Enlightenment in Christ. I am responsible for authentic babes in Christ:

4 Now I say, That the heir (Christians), as long as he is a child, differeth nothing from a servant (the Lord Jesus), though he be lord of all;

2 But is under tutors and governors until the time appointed of the father.

I suggest that you step aside and not address these revelations from the Holy KJV N.T. as anti-Israel rhetoric. These are Holy KJV N.T. revelations. I am simply quoting them on this thread. You do not want to face more serious wrath of Christ Consciousness, that is now ruling on the surface of earth.

This is my last post, unless you counter or respond to this post.

You have now suggestied that Jesus is Anti-Israel/Zion. You have venerated the KJV as a prophetic tool like no other and you continue to be pressed in Spirit to mar this thread with negative, Anti-Jewish sentiment. What else is there to say?

I answered your King James posts with a thread that has two thumbs up and is titled to preserve the original purpose of this thread.

You clearly buy into the 1611 king jame garbage so blindly that I know you cannot be reasoned with.

So you know, I have begun to pick apart the King James in the thread with two thumbs up in its title.

God refuses to allow wicked men to bring forth His supreme plans. He uses them, but not to encapsulate his prophecy. King James was a wicked, power hungry man.

There is no need to counter anything you have posted here.

You are anti Zionist.

You stand with the anti Christ force of Islam and blindly follow a book, instead of the living God.

How can you attack Israel with scripture, when all of even the KJV shows that all of God's promises are fulfilled, even to Israel and the literal descendants of Jacob? Israel has suffered her share of pain for her disobedience, but our commission under the new (oldest) covenant is to Love. You are denying that God has forgiven the Jews, and you are denying all prophecy that shows Israel clearly matters to God.

Megiddo is the true location of "Armageddon". The KJV screws this up and glosses over the real word with a word that is loaded with western Theo-philosophical eschatology.

Why is this important? Because it chains all prophecy old and new to Israel and God's Love for the Jews.

The KJV also incorporates other religious ideology in its verbiage to convey points, again removing much historical fact from verbiages original meaning.

Please find my thread, I have buried questions in it for you.

Otherwise, I have now marred your dogmatic KJV rhetoric for all to see, uncontested.

I have politely asked you to cease your anti-Zion rhetoric on this single thread and yet you persist and falsely justify yourself with a man made document that is a mere reflection of the original scriptures and their original thrust.

We are both new covenant believers, but you persist on this matter.

I will walk away eventually, and your ideas will get scarred up if you persist. I don't hold to mystical beliefs about translations as you keep doing, and my research is historical, multi-referenced and extremely capable of shaking you up.

Continue if you will, but I stand with all humanity and Israel more so.

God will contend for Zion and turn all Godlessness from the house of Jacob.

Do you even know the correct word for hell? Again, ammagiddo.

Where is this located? Where does God stop the anti Christ?

You are sorely mistaken in your continual anti Israel rhetoric.

The Jews were exclusive and unforgivingly elitist in their ideas about God, and they have suffered for it, but you show that same spirit towards them.

Seriously, keep it up, and I'll drop my referenced research and go a step further and burry the KJV.

I do not venerate traditional denominational beliefs like that, and this is the first chink in your ant-Israel rhetoric.

I sought peace and you won't have it, so...... good luck justifying a book that is as flawed as the watchtower bible and equally written with a dark agenda.

Bring it friend.....

Ps. Romans 11 and all prophetic books of the OT still compliment Christ's plea for Israel. Spoiler alert... even the KJV shows Gods concern for Israel.

You act as if Gods promises are "revocable".

Have you forgotten that all matter to God? Do you think He simply forged the Jews in histories Fire to cast away? Oh how wrong you are.

All who have sinned and fallen short are responsible for the death of Jesus. Kindly prepare to have your Nazi, Arian, KKK rhetoric disemboweled!

All I have to do is reference the continuity of all, scripture and individual books. I don't quote snippets, I reference entire books and their unbreakable thrust.

I recommend you go back and study before you make a bad mess of your ideas and their validity, in reference to Israel and the Jews.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Evil Eye <(I)> ,

Do not seek peace, seek truth and Truth, along these lines:

The Holy KJV N.T. is comprised of two sets of distinctly different sets of revelations for two distinctly different sets of people.

Your starting point in the use of the Holy KJV N.T. is the revelations which confirm that the Holy KJV N.T. is anchored in this division of people and revelations. This is directly linked to 'sheep' and 'goats' and going to heaven or going to hell.

This is anchored on the fact that Jesus encountered two kinds of people and He deliver different things to each set.

One set of people have hearts that are not 'waxed gross' (not covered over). They are given by God to follow Jesus and get the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven, from Jesus. Only this set got the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven, from Jesus, in very private sessions among only them.

The other set have hearts that are 'waxed gross' (covered over). They are not given by God to follow Jesus and they are not given by God to get the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. These got parables from Jesus (as an appeasement). These parables do not, in any way, contain the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. And these parables are intended to take away what they have.

Here are the revelations in the Holy KJV N.T., which literally and clearly confirm the above facts and must also be everyone's starting point:

Matthew: 13 King James Version (KJV)
10 And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables?
11 He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.
12 For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath.
13 Therefore speak I to them in parables: because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand.
15 For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.
16 But blessed are your eyes, for they see: and your ears, for they hear.

Jesus established two commissions/churches. One for each set of people.

1. One of Jesus two churchs was established (by Jesus) when he was the physical, 'seen' and temporal, son of man Jesus. This was and is, Jesus' man/satanic church which is anchored by Peter and co.. This commission is totally physically based.

In Peter's church, all doctrines are physically acquired and physically delivered and relate to managing the physical behavior of charges. This church is devoid of anything spiritual. This is a 'what you physically see is all that exist' church.

This church is for those whose hearts are waxed gross and not given to know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven.

2. Jesus other church/commission was established by Jesus, after His crucifixion, when he was clad only in His Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal Son of God, body. Only in this 'spirit only' body is Jesus, the Lord from and in, heaven.

This 'is Jesus' spirit and Spirit/Christian church/commission. This church/commission is under the Spirit Jesus' direct control through the hearts of Saints/Christians.

This commission is anchored on things that are both physically discerned and spiritually discerned from the Spirit of Jesus, through one's own heart/spirit. This commission is exemplified by only Paul.

Paul had communion with the Spirit Jesus on the road to Damascus. This is the spirit/heart way.

Peter had communion with only only the physical Jesus and denied the Spirit Jesus. The is the way of 'the dead'.

The entire Holy KJV N.T. is split-up into two sets of deliveries for two different sets of people. These comprise two different commissions. These two division/commissions are along the lines and supportive, of Jesus well stated two agendas, which are as follows:

Matthews: 8 KJV N.T.
22 But Jesus said unto him, 1. Follow me; and 2. let the dead bury their dead.

One set of deliveries are the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. These are for those who given by God to follow Jesus.

The other set are parables which do not, in any way, contain the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven, but are given to 'the dead' to take away the little that they have. These parables are given for 'the dead' to 'killeth' and bury their own kind, in hell (i.e. through the use of these parables).

This is the division in the Holy KJV N.T. that one must first recognize before even attempting to use the Holy KJV N.T. Any thing else is 'willy-nilly' and corrupt use of the Holy KJV N.T. This is totally confirmed in Matthew: 13 verses: 10 to 17 of the Holy KJV N.T.. These verses must be one's starting revelations.

Gurucam

Studying is not necessary, in order to know that only 7000 Jews were reserved by God.

The Holy KJV N.T. is very clear and plain. God has reserved (saved) only 7000 Jews. These are the ones who totally dropped the Mosaic/O.T. tradition and totally embraced the N.T./Christian tradition:

2 God hath not cast away his people which he foreknew. Wot ye not what the scripture saith of Elias? how he maketh intercession to God against Israel, saying,
3. Lord, they have killed thy prophets, and digged down thine altars; and I am left alone, and they seek my life.
4 But what saith the answer of God unto him? I have reserved to myself seven thousand men, who have not bowed the knee to the image of Baal.

Are you denying and corrupting the Holy KJV N.T. simply because you are looking for some 'back door' 'bribe your way' path to salvation, for more Jews?

The alternative verse which you rely on is a parable which contradicts the above revelation.

The Lord Jesus confirmed (as recorded in the Holy KJV N.T.) that parables are not based on truth. He confirmed that parables are given to people who are not given by God, to know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. He confirmed, also, that parables are given to take away what people have.

Parables are given so that own-way people (like the Jews who denied, persecute, torture and killed Jesus) can interpret them (parables) to suit their beliefs, so that they will behave themselves and not persecute authentic Christians. This is how Jesus dealt with the Jews who denied, persecute, tortured and kill him. Jesus 'out smarted' them. And now you have added reasons to further deny, persecute, torture and kill Jesus, all over again.

Jews are not in good favor with Jesus. You guys (Jews and Jewish sympathizers )are simply trying to fool-up Christians and ride their backs.

1 Thessalonians 2 KJV N.T.
15 Who both killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us; (i.e. Christians) and they please not God, and are contrary to all men:

Parables are given, by Jesus, to fool-up Jews into believing that more than 7000 of them will be saved. This is to falsely appease them so that they do not continue to persecute Christians. And you are caught in this web, which was created to manage 'not good' people.

This cunningly deceptive use of parables by the Lord Jesus (on those who refuse to accept and violently opposed, his spirit and Spirit based Christian commission), is confirmed in the Holy KJV N.T., here:

10 And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables?
11 He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.
12 For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath.
13 Therefore speak I to them in parables: because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand.
14 And in them is fulfilled the prophecy of Esaias, which saith, By hearing ye shall hear, and shall not understand; and seeing ye shall see, and shall not perceive:
15 For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

Last edited:

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Studying is not necessary, in order to know that only 7000 Jews were reserved by God.

The Holy KJV N.T. is very clear and plain. God has reserved (saved) only 7000 Jews. These are the ones who totally dropped the Mosaic/O.T. tradition and totally embraced the N.T./Christian tradition:

2 God hath not cast away his people which he foreknew. Wot ye not what the scripture saith of Elias? how he maketh intercession to God against Israel, saying,
3. Lord, they have killed thy prophets, and digged down thine altars; and I am left alone, and they seek my life.

Are you denying and corrupting the Holy KJV N.T. simply because you are looking for some 'back door' 'bribe your way' path to salvation, for more Jews?

The alternative verse which you rely on is a parable which contradicts the above revelation.

The Lord Jesus confirmed (as recorded in the Holy KJV N.T.) that parables are not based on truth. He confirmed that parables are given to people who are not given by God, to know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. He confirmed, also, that parables are given to take away what people have.

Parables are given so that own-way people (like the Jews who denied, persecute, torture and killed Jesus) can interpret them (parables) to suit their beliefs, so that they will behave themselves and not persecute authentic Christians. This is how Jesus dealt with the Jews who denied, persecute, tortured and kill him. Jesus 'out smarted' them. And now you have added reasons to further deny, persecute, torture and kill Jesus, all over again.

Jews are not in good favor with Jesus. You guys (Jews and Jewish sympathizers )are simply trying to fool-up Christians and ride their backs.

1 Thessalonians 2 KJV N.T.
15 Who both killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us; (i.e. Christians) and they please not God, and are contrary to all men:

Parables are given, by Jesus, to fool-up Jews into believing that more than 7000 of them will be saved. This is to falsely appease them so that they do not continue to persecute Christians. And you are caught in this web, which was created to manage 'not good' people.

This cunningly deceptive use of parables by the Lord Jesus (on those who refuse to accept and violently opposed, his spirit and Spirit based Christian commission), is confirmed in the Holy KJV N.T., here:

14 And in them is fulfilled the prophecy of Esaias, which saith, By hearing ye shall hear, and shall not understand; and seeing ye shall see, and shall not perceive:

"Study to show thyself approved."

At this point, I'm certain you have only brought light to this thread by inflating its size.

You now have entered into circular rhetoric, and you have no answer to my charges against King James or the other thread I opened to try to take our discussions away from this thread.

By discounting study, you have "glossed over" the word "Barean".

We are all fallen short. The Jew no more than any other human being. The glory of God is the standard and forgiveness is His to give as He pleases.

The KJV is a sticking point for you.

The Holy Spirit can teach any who listen with anything He chooses.

You Limit God with your KJV hang up.

Gurucam

Matthew: 13 verses: 10 to 17 of the Holy KJV N.T. guide you to:

1. those revelations which are for those who follow Jesus and which contain the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven and
2. those revelation which are parables and which are given for 'the dead' to 'killeth and bury each other.

The Holy KJV N.T. is given for your edification and not for interpreting, according to your whim.

Gurucam

Evil.Eye.<(I)>,

You said: "At this point, I'm certain you have only brought light to this thread by inflating its size."

You do realize that the 'light' I brought to this tread is to dismiss your points.

According to you, I am attracting readership. This must be because my posts are sensible and worthy of being read. On the other hand you are admitting that your posts, are not sensible because your readership is poor.

On what basis, therefore, can your statement/conclusion above be sensible?

Your statement/conclusion above must be the same consistent foolishness, as your other posts, that no one reads.

Therefore you should not take your ideas seriously, because only you seem to be taking your ideas seriously and you will only misled yourself.

Instead, learn from me.

Gurucam

Evil.Eye.<(I)>,

You said: 'You Limit God with your KJV hang up.'

You are reading things 'up-sided-down', in your typical fashion. You, so easily, twist scriptures simply to support your agenda.

The Holy KJV N.T. does not in any way limit God. It is the other way, around. God has set a serious small limit on Jews and similar others:

I suppose it sound better for Jews when you corruptly says that the Holy KJV N.T. limit God, instead of the truth which is that, according to the Holy KJV N.T., God limit Jews.

God is clearly unlimited, however God, the omniscient, reserve only 7000 Jews. Do not try to twist that to mean God is limited. All that revelation confirms is that good Jews are seriously few/limited.

How do you expect to know anything when you corrupt scriptures to suit your point.

The Holy KJV N.T. does not limit God in any of its revelations.

You posture so easily like a lemon used car sales man to promote and sell your lemon ideas. You are truly dishonest and not trustworthy.

Clearly you are desperate, with good cause . . . judgment and punishment is at hand . . . and according to the Holy KJV N.T., although God is unlimited and can do any thing He has reserved only 7000 passes for heaven, for Jews.

This should not at all surprise you. Although God is omniscient, omnipotent, omnipresent and can do any thing that He wants, God, in the very least, looked the other way when the Jews were experiencing the Holocaust.

Last edited:

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Evil.Eye.<(I)>,

You said: "At this point, I'm certain you have only brought light to this thread by inflating its size."

You do realize that the 'light' I brought to this tread is to dismiss your points.

According to you, I am attracting readership. This must be because my posts are sensible and worthy of being read. On the other hand you are admitting that your posts, are not sensible because your readership is poor.

On what basis, therefore, can your statement/conclusion above be sensible?

Your statement/conclusion above must be the same consistent foolishness, as your other posts, that no one reads.

Therefore you should not take your ideas seriously, because only you seem to be taking your ideas seriously and you will only misled yourself.

Instead, learn from me.

You have only God to answer to. Align against Israel. Have a blast. That works out well for everyone who does that in scripture.... No..... Sarcasm.... At..... All,,,,,,,

Gurucam

Evil.Eye.<(I)>,

You said: 'We are all fallen short. The Jew no more than any other human being. The glory of God is the standard and forgiveness is His to give as He pleases.'

The Holy KJV N.T. clearly confirms that under the Old/Mosaic/ten commandments/Jewish system all have fallen short of the glory of God. And those who have remained under that Old system will continue to fall short of the glory of God.

Your claim that all is the same is simply wishful thinking on your part. You are grabbing at straws.

The Holy KJV N.T. clearly confirms that those who have totally abandon (thrown out) the O.T,/Mosaic/Jewish system and fully embraced the N.T./spirit and Spirit/Christian system have God given freedom, justification, liberty and instructions to transgress the ten commandments, so as to serve spirit, unconditionally. And they do not get sin but instead are glorified by God. . . . no falling short of the glory of God for Christians . . . only for Jews.

The Holy KJV N.T. clearly confirms that all the Jews, except 7000, continued to esteem, use, invoke and promote the ten commandments. They continued to fall short of the glory of God with no hope. They will be judged under the Old system . . . and no one makes it under that system, all fall short of the glory of God.

God has reserved only 7000 Jews. Since the other option is only Satan, he has the rest.

The Holy KJV N.T. clearly confirms that Christian and Jews are different. Jews fall short of the glory of God and do not make it to heaven. On the other hand, Christians are glorified by God, unconditionally. Three days after their death they rise to be like angels in heaven, in the mansion in God's house which Jesus, went ahead, to prepare for them.

Moses did no such thing for the Jews who rejected Jesus and remain loyal to Moses. Judgment is at hand and the Jews are in a very unfortunate state and place.

The following is what the Holy KJV N.T. clearly and literally confirms about Christians.

Romans: 8 King James Version (KJV)
30 Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called: and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified.

In the above 'them' refers to Christians/Saints. They are glorified by God, guaranteed, they do not ever fall short of the glory of God. They are justified to transgress the ten commandments and be glorified.

Jews would like to fool Christians into believing that they are in the same sinking boat in deep waters, like them. The Holy KJV N.T. confirms that that is not so.

Fact is as soon as one abandon and relegate, the Jewish/O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments tradition and become an authentic Christian, one ceases being a Jew and becomes a Christian and one's first class ticked to heaven, is automatically printed and delivered to one. This ticket will deliver one guaranteed to the mansion in God's house which Jesus has prepared for Christians and not Jews:

2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

Do not let the Jews fool you. Moses made no such provision for them in heaven, they are not going there. Jesus made that provision only for the chosen few who are authentic Christians.

What Moses did is to not use great plainness of speech when he delivered the ten commandments to the Jews. He lied and fooled them.

1 Corinthians: 3 KJV N.T.
12 Seeing then that we have such hope, we use great plainness of speech:
13 And not as Moses
, which put a vail over his face, that the children of Israel could not stedfastly look to the end of that which is abolished:

Moses gave the Jews, the law of sin, death and burial in hell inside the depths of earth. And they remain totally fooled and totally committed to those laws, up to this day. Jesus simply could not pull them out of their sad bondage.

The Holy KJV N.T. gives a very good reason for calling the ten commandments the law of sin and death.

You foolish guys ignored the following and remained under the ten commandment. Now you will face the consequences:

Romans: 4 KJV N.T.
15 Because the law worketh wrath: for where no law is, there is no transgression.

Romans: 3 KJV N.T.
19 Now we know that what things soever the law saith, it saith to them who are under the law: that every mouth may be stopped, and all the world may become guilty before God.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>, the above says, what so ever the ten commandment prescribes are solely for those who choose to esteem, use, invoke and promote the ten commandments . . . so shut your mouth, because all who esteem, use, invoke and promote the ten commandments, are guilty before God and fall short of the glory of God.

Last edited:

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Evil.Eye.<(I)>,

You said: 'We are all fallen short. The Jew no more than any other human being. The glory of God is the standard and forgiveness is His to give as He pleases.'

The Holy KJV N.T. clearly confirms that under the Old/Mosaic/ten commandments/Jewish system all have fallen short of the glory of God. And those who have remained under that Old system will continue to fall short of the glory of God.

Your claim that all is the same is simply wishful thinking on your part. You are grabbing at straws.

The Holy KJV N.T. clearly confirms that those who have totally abandon (thrown out) the O.T,/Mosaic/Jewish system and fully embraced the N.T./spirit and Spirit/Christian system have God given freedom, justification, liberty and instructions to transgress the ten commandments, so as to serve spirit, unconditionally. And they do not get sin but instead are glorified by God. . . . no falling short of the glory of God for Christians . . . only for Jews.

The Holy KJV N.T. clearly confirms that all the Jews, except 7000, continued to esteem, use, invoke and promote the ten commandments. They continued to fall short of the glory of God with no hope. They will be judged under the Old system . . . and no one makes it under that system, all fall short of the glory of God.

God has reserved only 7000 Jews.

The Holy KJV N.T. clearly confirms that Christian and Jews are different. Jews fall short of the glory of God and do not make it to heaven. On the other hand, Christians are glorified by God, unconditionally. Three days after their death they rise to be like angels in heaven, in the mansion in God's house which Jesus, went ahead, to prepare for them.

Moses did no such thing for the Jews who rejected Jesus and remain loyal to Moses. Judgment is at hand and the Jews are in a very unfortunate state and place.

The following is what the Holy KJV N.T. clearly and literally confirms about Christians.

Romans: 8 King James Version (KJV)
30 Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called: and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified.

In the above 'them' refers to Christians/Saints. They are glorified by God, guaranteed, they do not ever fall short of the glory of God. They are justified to transgress the ten commandments and be glorified.

Jews would like to fool Christians into believing that they are in the same sinking boat in deep waters, like them. The Holy KJV N.T. confirms that that is not so.

Fact is as soon as one abandon and relegate, the Jewish/O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments tradition and become an authentic Christian, one ceases being a Jew and becomes a Christian and one's first class ticked to heaven, is automatically printed and delivered to one. This ticket will deliver one guaranteed to the mansion in God's house which Jesus has prepared for Christians and not Jews:

2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

Do not let the Jews fool you. Moses made no such provision for them in heaven, they are not going there. Jesus made that provision only for the chosen few who are authentic Christians.

The Holy KJV N.T. gives a very good reason for calling the ten commandments the law of sin and death.

You foolish guys ignored the following and remained under the ten commandment. Now you will face the consequences:

Romans: 4 KJV N.T.
15 Because the law worketh wrath: for where no law is, there is no transgression.

I'm going to guess that you were exposed to being a Christian by your country of birth, family of origin or academic exposure. Would I be wrong?

Gurucam

Evil.Eye.<(I)>,

A long time ago, God has reserved only 7000 Jews. Now judgment day is at hand (hence your request for prays). Since the other option is only Satan, then it is clear that Satan has reserved the rest of Jews.

These 7000 are the guys who defied the Jewish tradition . . . and became Christians:

Galatians: 3 KJV N.T.
24 Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith.
25 But after that faith is come, we are no longer under a schoolmaster.
26 For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus.
27 For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.
28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.

I can understand your panic and quickness to distort and corrupt scriptures so as to deny truth. However neither prays nor distortion and corruption of the Holy KJV N.T. can or will help you.

God is not mocked, everyone must and will face the music according to their sowing.

Galatians: 6 KJV N.T.
8 For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.

The Jews are 'the dead' who continue to soweth to the flesh under the ten commandments. They reap corruption, not life eternal. They totally miss the 'boat':

Romans: 7 KJV N.T.
5 For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death.
6 But now we are delivered from the law (i.e. the ten commandments), that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.
7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.
10 And the commandment, which was ordained to life, I found to be unto death.

Only people in the flesh (i.e. 'the dead') are held under the ten commandments. And the ten commandments killeth. The ten commandments are the law of sin, death and delivery into hell, after judgment.

The sad fact is that only 7000 Jews walked away from that curse which is the ten commandments. And now mass judgment is at hand.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>, there is every reason for you to panic seriously.

Last edited: